Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #101
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Walking into Hot Topic and seeing punk girls in clothes 2 sizes too small while thinking "damn she's cute"
Old 04-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #102
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
It should also be noted that hanging out near the kiddie pool sporting an erection is never a good idea.
aaahaha, you took the words right out of my mouth...
Old 04-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #103
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are a FA when you would gladly put up the armrest on an airplane seat and sit next to a fat person.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #104
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
You know you are a FA when you would gladly put up the armrest on an airplane seat and sit next to a fat person.
Yes, more than once I've wondered if I'm the only person on the plane thinking "Oh please, let them be sitting next to me!"
Old 04-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #105
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
lol I did exactly that this weekend. It was a wonderful flight.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #106
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective

Dism4l can now change their title

You correct your friends when they call you "chubby chaser" because you're not gay...
Old 05-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #107
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When your cat is "kneading" your wife's thighs and you get a little jealous
Old 05-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #108
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
I didn't get aroused, that I'm aware of, but as a kid, whenever we had to draw people I would always make them fat and tell anyone else drawing to "make them fatter." My father is a very gifted artist and he used to draw me my own story books to my specifications and he could never understand why I always would say "make them fatter!" ( That's so embarrassing to admit, I should probably move this to the FA confessions thread.) Oh, yeah, and Papa P wasn't too surprised to learn I was an FFA all those years later.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:31 AM   #109
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Yes, more than once I've wondered if I'm the only person on the plane thinking "Oh please, let them be sitting next to me!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
lol I did exactly that this weekend. It was a wonderful flight.
Rollhandler
This has made my day! I'm flying to Spain next month with my best friend who is Spanish. We go there two or three times a year to visit his family and every flight I dread asking for the big orange seat belt extention and watch the skinny cabin crew walk up the aisle of the plane swinging it and drawing attention to the woman too fat for the plane seat. Then I think I feel better when I see them walking up the aisle with another only to discover them handing it over to a pregnant lady!

I feel much better after reading your comments because I always feel apologetic for taking up too much space and feeling like people don't want me sitting next to them.

thanks guys xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:12 AM   #110
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

--You are not British, yet you can instantly convert stones to pounds.

--You have at least considered masturbating about Oprah.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #111
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know you're an F/A when your friends shout out "(Insert Your Last Name Here) Special!" when a fat girl walks by
Old 05-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #112
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
--You are not British, yet you can instantly convert stones to pounds.
Don't forget the kilos!

I'm still incredibly bad at guessing someone's weight or clothing size though.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #113
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

You kiss your partner's belly because it's fat and you like the way your nose sinks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #114
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are a FA when you believe that the Guinness World Records should start up new categories for booty and belly sizes...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #115
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

You know you are an FA when you want to go to that special Italian restaurant just to get a glance of a beautiful diva eating garlic bread.

Also if you select certain coffee shops because the barristas have the right stuff.

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #116
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you "check out" the plus-size departments and stores a little too often.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #117
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
When you "check out" the plus-size departments and stores a little too often.
When you can open your own plus size clothing store from the clothes that girlfriends have left at your place.

BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #118
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
When you can open your own plus size clothing store from the clothes that girlfriends have left at your place.

What sizes you got? I might come over and shop!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #119
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You know you are a FA when you believe that the Guinness World Records should start up new categories for booty and belly sizes...
haha..i thought i was the only one!! I say we start a writing campaign!!

Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!! See, being a wee slut is a useful thing, especially to the Fat community!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #120
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

when you don't mind if she ate the rest of your pint Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #121
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

When you tear all but one button off his lounging shirts - the one below his moobs but above his belly.
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #122
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

I know I am hopelessy an FA, when I was at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Va. And I saw signs and arrows that said "BBW this way". And I follow them only to find out it was a kiddee ride and BBW meant "Big Bad Wolf", LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I remember when i was wee reading the Sunday tabloids and thinking "Bingo" when i spotted a story about a celeb who had gained weight. I destinctly remember erm..her from top gun??..kelly thinggi?? gaining weight and i remember feeling all sneaky and taking the magazine up to my bedroom! Haha..I was too young to even act on the story.. i just remember being all tingley!! oh gosh!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #123
Tad
mostly harmless

When you don't mind getting stuck walking behind someone slow, if they are also wide
Old 05-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #124
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you fantacise about the linebacker that sits in front of you in British Lit Nakey

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #125
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

When you look at the new Pepsi logo and see a white belly poking out between a red shirt and blue pants.
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote