Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #201
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When bored you create stuff like this...

big x
breasts x
are very very x
pretty x
but x
without x
doubt there is x
nothing quite so x
beautiful as a huge x
full, round and protru- x
ding belly especially if x
the lady in question is x
proud of her fantastic x
beauty! Best when it x
comes back down x
at about a 45o x
(that's deg- x
ree angle). x
Thick thighs x
are mostrokin x
my boat baby!! x

Believe it or not, I tried to do the silhouette just with just x's but all tab's and spaces are deleted so I just had a Left-justified line of x's. Anyway, this is fun! Thanks for another good thread Mer.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #202
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default You know you're an FA when...

...you go out of your way at work to walk by the desk of the hot BBW, even knowing that she's not always sitting there.

...you used to frequently scan through the Weekly World News just to see if they had any more updates on that 2,000 pound woman - even though you totally knew she was fake. (BTW, I miss the WWN)

...you used to videotape daytime talk shows when the topics were about obese ladies and watch them surreptitiously.

...you regularly browse through your wife's fat girl clothing catalogues to look at the models.

...you read the entire book "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" just to peruse passages about the fat mom.

...when, as a kid, your artistic skills improved due to obsessively drawing fat girls.

...when, as an adult, your writing skills improved due to obsessively writing WG fiction.

...you get too turned on watching your fat wife struggle to get up off the couch to help her.

...you can identify with pretty much every other post in this thread.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #203
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

you know you're an FA when...

When you see a sexy BBW and think, "this woman is not in my age range and looks like she has nothing in common with me" and you're not really deterred.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #204
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post
you know you're an FA when...

When you see a sexy BBW and think, "this woman is not in my age range and looks like she has nothing in common with me" and you're not really deterred.
Hahahahahahahaha. Does your conversation begin "hello belly, can i buy you a drink??"
Old 06-17-2009, 02:18 AM   #205
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know you are an Fa when you know that mentally you will get pissed off by watching a news report on the "Obesity epidemic" but you just love watching those headless fat people jiggling by or the headless huge belly sitting on a step eating a sandwhich.. grrrrr sexy headless fat people!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 04:27 AM   #206
OnlineFeeder

OnlineFeeder has said some nice things

I don't know.

But I love big fat bellies.
OnlineFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #207
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Hahahahahahahaha. Does your conversation begin "hello belly, can i buy you a drink??"
the key is to speak in Pirate in such situations: 'eellllllloo Poppet. 'owz the weather?
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #208
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post
the key is to speak in Pirate in such situations: 'eellllllloo Poppet. 'owz the weather?
ahh.. talking pirate!! genius!!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #209
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
(For those that like bbws)
You know you're an FA when Lane Bryant has your email, and the new emails come out oddly around the time you get paid.

Guess what happened to me today?
*slight hijak*
I swear, that's divine power.. I'm the one who would be shopping at LB (obviously) but... yeah. That's an act of god. He also made them start making the cotton camisoles again as soon as my car broke down. gsgn;bnergba;ba.

oh.
and.
um. um. um.
Did I mention my thing for a guy with chubby little love handles?
I think you're an FA when you're hitting guys on fantasyfeeder up for love handle pics.

yup.
i'm a slut for Lovehandles.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #210
moby-jones

moby-jones has said some nice things

You know you are a FA when you're afraid that skinny people wil be blown away by the wind if they don't quikly gain some weight.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #211
moby-jones

moby-jones has said some nice things

Told you so!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #212
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

You know you are an FA when...you go to a site like "Southerncharms.com" and search exclusively under "BBW"
and/or you join a dating site that is exclusively for BBWs & their admirers
EQUALS "FA Confirmed"
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #213
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

..A co-worker says "Oh God, Look at those hips.." in a disgusted tone of voice, to which I reply in an almost drooling, lip-smacking, must-know-who-that-is tone of voice, "Thank you, God!"
Old 07-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #214
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

...you get this tingly feeling in your hands when you see a nice set of man bewbs and you have to mentally remind your hands to behave themselves...
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #215
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
When he gets out of the pool asking for a towel, you're eyes go straight to his over-hang, not his eyes.
Yesssssssssssssssssss, sir.

Whenever I eye a guy, my eyes ALWAYS go to the belly/overhang FIRST. Especially if he's wearing a fitted shirt, tucked into his pants.

Yessssssssssssssssssss, sir, I do.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #216
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

You know your and FA when...

You push the "skinny hot" girl out of the way at a party talking to you to get a glimpse of the curvy wonder across the room.

That or as stated before if you eyes go to straight to the belly first
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:06 PM   #217
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Don't forget the kilos!

I'm still incredibly bad at guessing someone's weight or clothing size though.
I can usually do this and be within about 15-20lb regularly. Clothing sizes are a breeze to guess, I thought every FA could do this.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:22 PM   #218
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
I can usually do this and be within about 15-20lb regularly. Clothing sizes are a breeze to guess, I thought every FA could do this.
Rollhandler
I don't know, there is just so much variation even among women with similar measurements (eg. just look at the different types of bellies - single, double, multilayer, firm, squishy, different degrees of hang and droop). Besides, most big girls I know don't take the same size on top and on the bottom.

I don't know if this is an FA thing or just my obsession with the size contrast, but when I look at a huge woman I often try to guess her weight in terms of mine (eg. she is about 3x my size) or compare her measurements with my own. I also wonder about silly things like whether I can wrap my hands around her belly, hips, thighs etc.

Last edited by Cors; 07-31-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #219
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I don't know, there is just so much variation even among women with similar measurements (eg. just look at the different types of bellies - single, double, multilayer, firm, squishy, different degrees of hang and droop). Besides, most big girls I know don't take the same size on top and on the bottom.

I don't know if this is an FA thing or just my obsession with the size contrast, but when I look at a huge woman I often try to guess her weight in terms of mine (eg. she is about 3x my size) or compare her measurements with my own. I also wonder about silly things like whether I can wrap my hands around her belly, hips, thighs etc.
Must just be a gift then that I can do that with regularity and a fair percentage of accuracy. *shrug*

How about when you stop watching shows like Rikki Lake and The Oprah show when they dropped a bunch of weight?

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:58 PM   #220
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default You know you are an FA when...

...you work from home all day, and your computer screen consists of three spreadsheets and the Dimensions Forums. (Because they make you more productive somehow...)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #221
BbwSofiaRose
A Fast Machine

BbwSofiaRose can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBbwSofiaRose can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBbwSofiaRose can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

I had to add to this post, i love it!!!!

so here is my add...you know your siginficant other is truly and FA when...

He tells you he would never leave you for the skinny chicks at the gym, but its the new chubby ones you have to worry about ~ and admits the gym "ruins" them (lmao)

All his freinds at the gym still can't figure out why he likes girls with big butts, and are quick to point out the newest gym member with the biggest butt, they give him a hard time about it and he just doesnt care, and he proudly admits he checked it out and sized her up

When he has to have his way with you as soon as he gets home from the gym cause the "big" butts and "fat" asses at the gym are just not big enough

he spends 12-15 hours at the gym, is ripped and cut like a bodybuilder only to keep up with your weight gain and just so he can keep a "handle" of all your lucsious curves

He gets excited over the slightest weight gain, and wonders which part it went to, boobs butt or belly ~ and actually gets depressed if there is any weight loss

and finally you know he's an FA when.....

the only reason he wants you to go to the gym and work out with him is so he can watch all your parts jiggle
Old 07-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #222
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BbwSofiaRose View Post
and finally you know he's an FA when.....

the only reason he wants you to go to the gym and work out with him is so he can watch all your parts jiggle
Oh, yes, I LOVE watching my wife's parts jiggle! Being an FA just so totally ROCKS!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #223
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

You know you are an FA when you admit to it in a situation where you know you will be pilloried for doing so.
Lightning Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #224
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when you want a bellydancer to actually have a belly and if she doesn't, you feel cheated.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #225
steve-aka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
You know you're an FA when you want a bellydancer to actually have a belly and if she doesn't, you feel cheated.
Indeed, they don't call it bellydancing for nothing!