Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Talking Fire Up Your Forearms- Post Your pics

"Forearm and Balls"

Guys and Gals - post your favorite Forearm pics-
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #2
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking strong, Tony!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

YO! Tony nice balls.
Very nice forearm I like it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Looking strong, Tony!!
Thanks you are a sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
YO! Tony nice balls.
Very nice forearm I like it.
LOL - Thanks Tracii- you are a gem- & "the balls" thank you.

Hey I'm beginning to feel like the "naked cowboy" or something where are the rest of my Dimmer forearm pics
Old 03-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anytime T. May I have the next slow dance?
Old 03-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #6
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Anytime T. May I have the next slow dance?
Absolutely - I love slow dances
Old 03-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #7
Tracii

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.Slow and easy.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

"Forearm and Balls"

Guys and Gals - post your favorite Forearm pics-
LMAO u r a damn Tease Tony!! With a capital T!!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
LMAO u r a damn Tease Tony!! With a capital T!!!!
Thanks you are sweetie - but, that's only if you sprinkle love dust on me
And please post pics of your lovely forearms
Old 04-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Posted previously in another thread but it's the only one that really shows my arms bare....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT1969.JPG (50.7 KB, 797 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very nice, Tony. Um, what are your balls for? I mean, what do they do? Er, why are you holding them?

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Posted previously in another thread but it's the only one that really shows my arms bare....
Gef: I love the intensity in the photo - cute forearms along with everything else. And you have that wonderful smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
Very nice, Tony. Um, what are your balls for? I mean, what do they do? Er, why are you holding them?
Hi Risible:

I just had to rave about the Balls and what a great workout is it for the forearms.

"the boading balls work on the meridians much like acupuncture or shiatsu massage. According to Chinese traditional medical theory, these meridians (Jingluo) are channels or pathways through which vital energy (Qi) circulates within the body. Acupuncture points are also distributed along these Jingluo meridians. By means of the Jingluo, the ten fingers are connected with the cranial nerve and vital organs of the human body including heart, liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, gallbladder, stomach and intestines. By stimulating these points with the Boading balls, each meridian is stimulated which in turn can create better circulation of vital energy and blood within the body.

Complete posting is listed at "What Are your Favorite Workouts?" on Health Forum.See Link Below

Boading Balls
Old 04-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I repped Risible for bringing up the subject of balls.....I think everyone should do the same.....talk about balls or rep Risible

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

"Balls and Reps" - sounds like a a good thread to me
Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #15
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

here is my forearm..not very big,.. maybe it would look better after i used my hand muscles some more??? hahha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01005.JPG (43.7 KB, 732 views)

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
here is my forearm..not very big,.. maybe it would look better after i used my hand muscles some more??? hahha
Cute Forearms , We need to get you some Boading Balls
Old 04-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Cute Forearms , We need to get you some Boading Balls
Cant i just use yours Tony???? Pleaseee I will be very careful with them!

Old 04-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've always done some forearm specific excercises, wrist curls from both directions, reverse barbell curls, rows, etc. i've also always done a lot of grip training with a gripper or a thick bar .. i have naturally massive hands so i figured powering them up would be the thing to do. my forearms aren't exactly huge but they do show the years of related exercise.

i look sort of like a tool in this picture though.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #19
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i've always done some forearm specific excercises, wrist curls from both directions, reverse barbell curls, rows, etc. i've also always done a lot of grip training with a gripper or a thick bar .. i have naturally massive hands so i figured powering them up would be the thing to do. my forearms aren't exactly huge but they do show the years of related exercise.

you look great in this pic,...not a tool!!! those are great exercises good for you!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #20
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

Quote:

Pshaw! You are the hawtness!
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #21
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

QueenB gona be mad at me if I verbalise...
Old 04-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #22
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it's aight. i get to fuck him. yup.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #23
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

GEF, your picture is a little too distracting...

Mine. Gym bunny and poledancer, but I guess it doesn't quite show.

Last edited by Cors; 05-16-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #24
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Cant i just use yours Tony???? Pleaseee I will be very careful with them!
Of course anytime: my Boading Balls would be in good hands

Quote:

I think we'll have to change your name to "Furious Forearms". I enjoy grip training because it's building functional strength. You might want to also check this Gripper site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Gym bunny and poledancer, but I guess it doesn't quite show.
Cors: I like the picture - artistic and strong. The red nail polish is a nice touch.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:03 AM   #25
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
it's aight. i get to fuck him. yup.
true dat. you lucky, lucky, lucky girl