Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Queen B got instant fuck rep ......it was as good as balls for me

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #27
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

yeah, and he's pretty damn lucky himself. have you SEEN me? ;]

thanks GEF!
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #28
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

sEcks Factor has said some nice things

Oh so we're showing balls in this thread???
sEcks Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #30
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

Oops sorry about that, here's my forearm now :-) lol!!
Old 04-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #31
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude.

How many explicit pictures do you SEE on Dimensions. Did ya even bother to tour the place...a little?

Old 04-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #32
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Dude.

How many explicit pictures do you SEE on Dimensions. Did ya even bother to tour the place...a little?

Sorry..I was distracted by the hairy pimple...

lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #33
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He's outdone me....that's for sure. Even *I* am not that bold

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #34
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

Did I offend? I didn't mean to.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #35
mossystate

WillNotGoBackAndLookWillNotGoBackAndLook.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #36
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sEcks Factor View Post
That kind of picture isn't allowed on the forum......is all.

No pink....I think real scrotum, cock and balls fall into that category. Hell, you didn't even post it in my nekkid pics thread guy

Old 04-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #37
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No pink..or in this case brown. No nips, cocks, balls, coochie shots..etc.

I think it's too late for you to go edit...
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #38
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That kind of picture isn't allowed on the forum......is all.

No pink....I think real scrotum, cock and balls fall into that category. Hell, you didn't even post it in my nekkid pics thread guy

At least it was not in Everyday Food Pictures.

*pssssst...Ecks...go to your control panel...scroll...on the left you will see Attachments...edit there...I have a feeling you will need to really get to know this feature...LOL
Old 04-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #39
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Queen B got instant fuck rep ......it was as good as balls for me
I call it 'freck,' and she got some from me, too.

Good thing I got to that before I was blinded by that hideous photo of the pimply balls. Please, someone, MY EYES! The goggles do nothing!
Old 04-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #40
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

Oops, sorry about that! I was not aware!!!

I just find it kind of hypocritical that there's nothing but SEXUALLY CONTENT throughout this website but no explicit photo's are allowed?

I apologize once again, it just doesn't make sense to me but rules are rules I guess.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #41
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Oops, sorry about that! I was not aware!!!

I just find it kind of hypocritical that there's nothing but SEXUALLY CONTENT throughout this website but no explicit photo's are allowed?

I apologize once again, it just doesn't make sense to me but rules are rules I guess.

Last edited by Fyreflyintheskye; 04-25-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: I smell drama queen
Fyreflyintheskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #42
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

Okay I edited.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #43
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreflyintheskye View Post
^LOLOLOCOPTER
Old 04-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #44
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Missed the Balls

story of my life....
Old 04-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #45
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

my contribution (hahahaha, my fierce face, what a dork!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smallbicep3.jpg (97.3 KB, 394 views)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #46
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
wow what awesome arms!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #47
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Dianna:
You are a Hunkette !!!!! the only other comments I can add

I think we need a "Sexy Nurse thread" in Dims
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #48
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*** BUMPING AN OLD THREAD ***

Ladies and Gents- let's share some fierce 'forearm' pride

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #49
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

What a thread to revive! Lol. I just took a pic that fits right into this!

My forearms are excessively tan. And in the pic, my arm was pointed straight down.

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #50
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

sorry about the size,i had no idea it was going to come out this big.>.>