Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #51
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Right forearm (with hand attached), can be yours for $19.99, plus shipping and handling. But if you call in the next 20 minutes we'll throw in an awesome leather band ABSOLUTELY FREE!
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #52
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tony, I admire your balls!!! I see you opted for some rather large balls. I sacrificed size for style Perhaps if we ever get together one of these days, we can compare our balls.. Anyway, my forearm and my balls.

And, when I'm done with my balls, I store them in this handy box. My wife then puts my balls in her purse and gives them back to me when she feels that I need them!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #53
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sadly enough I had no shots of mine with my balls,but as you can see from the development I have spent a great deal of time with balls in hand.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #54
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

First of all, right on top of my list of what turns me on are strong arms and hands. So I hope this thread lives on so I can see lots of sexiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
my contribution (hahahaha, my fierce face, what a dork!!)
That's it, I'm going back to the gym on Monday. I wanna be you

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Tony, I admire your balls!!! I see you opted for some rather large balls. I sacrificed size for style Perhaps if we ever get together one of these days, we can compare our balls.. Anyway, my forearm and my balls.

And, when I'm done with my balls, I store them in this handy box. My wife then puts my balls in her purse and gives them back to me when she feels that I need them!
I'd like to rep you for style and truth Alas, I appear to be out of rep again.

Usually if my arms are completely bare, I'm naked, but here are arms with no naked distracting bits

Attachment 96119

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 04-03-2012 at 06:14 AM.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #55
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[/QUOTE]

notice the lack of defintion.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #56
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

not that close a photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_1rsz_1me.jpg (110.7 KB, 353 views)
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #57
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
First of all, right on top of my list of what turns me on are strong arms and hands. So I hope this thread lives on so I can see lots of sexiness

Usually if my arms are completely bare, I'm naked, but here are arms with no naked distracting bits

Attachment 96119
Thank you! I'd like to rep you everytime you post a pic of yourself, but the stupid rep thingy won't let me. Is there a part of your body that isn't hot as hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
notice the lack of defintion.
Yes, but notice the abundance of beauty in that photo. Very nice pic!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #58
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Been a while since I have been on here, been moving house, new job, just been really hectic. I came across this thread which was quite different so decided to add my contribution

big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #59
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post

Daddyoh : that is one set of "Balls" on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post

That's it, I'm going back to the gym on Monday. I wanna be you

Attachment 96119

I bolded your comments- yes a naked distraction is a wonderful thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post

notice the lack of defintion. [/QUOTE]

I'm thinking power and size

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget34 View Post
not that close a photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_lad27 View Post
Been a while since I have been on here, been moving house, new job, just been really hectic. I came across this thread which was quite different so decided to add my contribution

Great pics everyone- I have got to pass along some major forearm rep for sure- and am all repped out- more to follow later

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 08-09-2011 at 11:51 AM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #60
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
What a thread to revive! Lol. I just took a pic that fits right into this!

My forearms are excessively tan. And in the pic, my arm was pointed straight down.

Nice contribution Carla - the tattoos had to hurt and nice forearm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post

sorry about the size,i had no idea it was going to come out this big.>.>
Nothing to apologize for - great pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleSavage View Post

Right forearm (with hand attached), can be yours for $19.99, plus shipping and handling. But if you call in the next 20 minutes we'll throw in an awesome leather band ABSOLUTELY FREE!
The Hercules Wrist band is like mustard on a pastrami sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Sadly enough I had no shots of mine with my balls,but as you can see from the development I have spent a great deal of time with balls in hand.

Great pic - shows you've worked the forearms

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #61
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
[B]

The Hercules Wrist band is like mustard on a pastrami sandwich

It actually has an inscription on it that reads "I am enough. And that is Extraordinary." When i bought it I really needed to hear that, so ti fits well with me I guess.

But with such a sappy inscription, it doesn't seem to go with Hercules that well... Maybe like his emotional cohort perhaps?
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #62
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleSavage View Post
It actually has an inscription on it that reads "I am enough. And that is Extraordinary." When i bought it I really needed to hear that, so it fits well with me I guess.

But with such a sappy inscription, it doesn't seem to go with Hercules that well... Maybe like his emotional cohort perhaps?
Nothing wrong with the inscription.. we all need to be inspired by words

Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #63
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Bumping the thread.... show off those pipes ladies and gents

Old 09-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #64
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My giant arm..lol