Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation 69 with a ssbbw/bbw

Ok,... I am wondering if there is a better way ,..or the best way to go about doing "69". I am always afraid my belly will smother the poor guy or just from my vagina,.. snuff him out ,...so to speak lol So i havent done it in a long time!! Someone help me pleaseee

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Ok,... I am wondering if there is a better way ,..or the best way to go about doing "69". I am always afraid my belly will smother the poor guy or just from my vagina,.. snuff him out ,...so to speak lol So i havent done it in a long time!! Someone help me pleaseee
I let him go on top it works better that way and is more comfortable from what i have experienced.
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #3
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
I let him go on top it works better that way and is more comfortable from what i have experienced.
yes but then giving the oral to him is much more difficult,.. no head movement to really work it hahaha.

But its an idea ,... and appreciated!!ty

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 03-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Quote:
I haven't had any problems and my wife has a pretty big belly. I suppose things like height would matter here.

Ever try doing it from the side? you don't necessarily have to have one person on their back.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
eriofool

eriofool has said some nice things

both lay sideways
Old 03-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
yes but then giving the oral to him is much more difficult,.. no head movement to really work it hahaha.

Don't forget to use pillows to elevate your head/shoulders. That should help with the "access" issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Talking

Thank you all for the info,... i will give it a try tonight hahaha

Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

im glad somone else has these thoughts! lol i worrie about that too but my ex said it didnt hurt him at all so i just went for it! lol

Last edited by sugarmoore; 03-24-2009 at 06:06 PM.
sugarmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I trust there will be film at 11:00?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I trust there will be film at 11:00?
hmmm can I try it first,... and then film when I get it right????hahaha

Old 03-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Exclamation

Quote:
Ok,... just to clarify this statement I have made,... The sentence,... " I am always afraid my belly will smother the poor guy or just from my vagina" ....The "poor guy" should be replaced with "my poor husband"

Old 03-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #12
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok,... just to clarify this statement I have made,... The sentence,... " I am always afraid my belly will smother the poor guy or just from my vagina" ....The "poor guy" should be replaced with "my poor husband"
HAHAHAHA! Somehow, I serious doubt he's feeling "poor" at all in this!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #13
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
HAHAHAHA! Somehow, I serious doubt he's feeling "poor" at all in this!
OWA,....So true!! LMAO

Old 03-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #14
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

I never had a problem with 69ing with a BBW/SSBBW with her on top. I love it and find it highly erotic!
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #15
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Ditto me either.

What's a little breath control between friends. Or spouses.

I LOVE the feeling of total control, helpless dominance!
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #16
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I never got what's so great about 69. I like to concentrate on what I'm doing, and what I'm getting, and I find both experiences suffer when my attention is divided.

As for the belly smushing the face, I wouldn't worry so much about that. Most guys can hold their breath for quite a while when they have good reason to.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #17
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i do it the normal way. it works fine. very, VERY fine.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #18
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

good point but i kinda let gravity take its course...heehee
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #19
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile 69 with a BBW/SSBBW

OMG! Are you kidding????

69 with a BBW/SSBBW is the OOOOOOOOOOONLY way to go! It is extremely erotic! Totally exciting! Too deliciously intimate to try to describe!

Don't ever worry about your tummy or 'nether regions' or your weight smothering your guy! It is exactly all of that that makes it so exciting! Lots of soft, feminine flesh; warm, inviting curves; exposed and accesible femininity! It does NOT get any better than that!

As far as any potential smothering--don't ever give that a 2nd thought! No-one has ever died from performing 69! If a guy needs to take a breath, he'll find a way, or in the worst case scenario, he'll give you a squeeze, or "tap you out!" But burying my face in my partners most imtimate places, and revelling in everything is just too too too too over-the-top exciting!!! Please don't ever deny us that pleasure, out of some unfounded fear or concern on your part!

If we've been the aggressor as far as wanting to 69 with you, it's because we want to do it with you, and have fantasized about it for a long time already (most likely)...and have given thought to any potentila "issues" that might occur. The worst that could happen is that geometry and anatomy might prevent a completely blissful scenario --but then you'd both have something to laugh and giggle about together, shortly afterwards, wouldn't you?

But my experience has been that there is NEVER any problem, when 2 peolpe are attracted to each other. Any problems are merely theoretical!!!
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #20
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriofool View Post
both lay sideways
I have a mega big belly.. so this works for me.. any other way.. by belly gets in the way..

have fun!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #21
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Side BBW Lover View Post
OMG! Are you kidding????

69 with a BBW/SSBBW is the OOOOOOOOOOONLY way to go! It is extremely erotic! Totally exciting! Too deliciously intimate to try to describe!

Don't ever worry about your tummy or 'nether regions' or your weight smothering your guy! It is exactly all of that that makes it so exciting! Lots of soft, feminine flesh; warm, inviting curves; exposed and accesible femininity! It does NOT get any better than that!

As far as any potential smothering--don't ever give that a 2nd thought! No-one has ever died from performing 69! If a guy needs to take a breath, he'll find a way, or in the worst case scenario, he'll give you a squeeze, or "tap you out!" But burying my face in my partners most imtimate places, and revelling in everything is just too too too too over-the-top exciting!!! Please don't ever deny us that pleasure, out of some unfounded fear or concern on your part!

If we've been the aggressor as far as wanting to 69 with you, it's because we want to do it with you, and have fantasized about it for a long time already (most likely)...and have given thought to any potentila "issues" that might occur. The worst that could happen is that geometry and anatomy might prevent a completely blissful scenario --but then you'd both have something to laugh and giggle about together, shortly afterwards, wouldn't you?

But my experience has been that there is NEVER any problem, when 2 peolpe are attracted to each other. Any problems are merely theoretical!!!
Thank you so much for your info on this. I am working on mentally focusing on just doing it and enjoying it,... thats why I posted this thread is to learn any info i possibly can to further enjoy this intimate occasion. I know it might seem common for some, but as sexually rambunctious as I am (hehe) this position has always made me spend alot of time thinking about my body, in a negative way, instead of a positive way,..like you said,..pure enjoyment of the soft curves!!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #22
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

If youre 69ing and you can't hear the radio... well, then you're in heaven
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #23
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i do it the normal way. it works fine. very, VERY fine.

You magnificent bastard.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #24
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Haven't actually ever 69'd with any of my gf's before, *shrug*, but uhmmm yeah, if i was with a ssbbw i wouldn't have it any other way than have her on top and back up right onto my face, and smother me with her sexy soft body
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #25
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

Any Way and often as possible...I LOVE IT!!!!!! Love the feel of those luscious thighs around my head and a juicy flower in my face.