Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fat and gay!!

I just typed in 'fat and gay' into google to see what would come up. (actually, cant believe i havn't done this before)..
Its fun! Especially Fatngay!
What cool stuff have you found that is fatngay??
Old 03-24-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Small Town Gay Bar

A Film By Malcolm Ingram A Canadian independent film director and openly Gay "Bear" and amazingly Hilarious guy

I need to pick this film up >< I have become a fan of his from his appearances on SModcast
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Small Town Gay Bar

A Film By Malcolm Ingram A Canadian independent film director and openly Gay "Bear" and amazingly Hilarious guy

I need to pick this film up >< I have become a fan of his from his appearances on SModcast
Oh cool! I'm going to have to get a copy of that!! Maby we should start a fat/queer lending library??
Old 03-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh cool! I'm going to have to get a copy of that!! Maby we should start a fat/queer lending library??
Count me in!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
mergirl

Quote:
Count me in!
hmm..i'm trying to think of something i have that is fat and queer that i have that i can lend out...
Well my gf..but dont know if she would like that idea!
it kinna sucks how little fat/queer stuff ..music,art,films there are..
maby we should try to make some!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

I did a quick look around the webs and found a film called Cachorro (Also known as Bear Cub in English-speaking markets)

"It is about a bearish gay man who ends up looking after his nephew while his sister goes away to India and in turn makes him develop a fatherly bond with the boy as well as forcing him to alter his lifestyle."

There is quite a lot of "Bear" stuff around it seems
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #7
mergirl

Quote:
I did a quick look around the webs and found a film called Cachorro (Also known as Bear Cub in English-speaking markets)

"It is about a bearish gay man who ends up looking after his nephew while his sister goes away to India and in turn makes him develop a fatherly bond with the boy as well as forcing him to alter his lifestyle."

There is quite a lot of "Bear" stuff around it seems
Oooh, thats another one to add to my collection. I love bears. Also i just got rid of my video collection (about 800 tapes), i vowed i wouldnt bend to the pressure of dvd..but actually did a few years ago, so now i'm slowly having to build up my collection again which includes:
Gay Films
Zombie films
World cinema
Old Classics
and general Box sets like family guy, 6 feet under etc..
I am seriously lacking in Gay films on DvD..
Will need to go on a gay spree soon!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Fat Girls!

I recently bought a movie called "Fat Girls" at my local video store. They seem to be gay friendly and fat friendly at this store. I found out why - the people who run it are gay (and one is a bear). Anyway, I always get great deals on queer-themed movies, and "Fat Girls" is one of them. It is about this guy who is gay but identifies as a fat girl. His best friend is a hetero SSBBW who has two moms.

I loved the movie. It is really cute, and was written by, directed by, and starred in by this really great guy named Ash Christian (I think). I'd be willing to add this to the lending library. I think we should get it up and running! Lets do this thang!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:50 AM   #9
mergirl

Oh cool! that sounds great too! See the only problem with the queer film lending thing i just realised is that America and The Uk have different regional settings so we wouldnt be able to watch any films sent between countries. Someone sent me the boxset of 'wonderfalls' which no-one has heard of here. I downloaded a divx player.. so managed to watch a few episodes before i couldnt watch any more..
Actually, i'm sure there was a lesbian sister in that if i remember correctly..