Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Queer and Fat art.

Please share if you find any..
who is this btw?
i like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatngay.jpg (3.1 KB, 75 views)
Old 03-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh and Gay crisps.. i think THIS is art..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20383131@N00/2215245710
How brilliant..i want to eat them.. are they real?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Here is the company that makes these chips:

http://www.snack.ru/goods/?page=chips01

The brand name is "Gorodok", and the flavors shown are sour cream and dill, cheese, pizza, and bacon flavors.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Here is the company that makes these chips:

http://www.snack.ru/goods/?page=chips01

The brand name is "Gorodok", and the flavors shown are sour cream and dill, cheese, pizza, and bacon flavors.
Wow.. i would order them if i could read that writing!! lol
Old 03-26-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
LrgrThnLf

LrgrThnLf can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Please share if you find any..
who is this btw?
i like it!
Done by artist Pierre... He has another name which escapes me right now.. There is more
LrgrThnLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #6
mergirl

Ooh..i shall have a look, its a sexy pic indeed.. wish there was more fat girl on girl art though.