Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Question Why are you gaining weight?

This board needs more discussion evoking questions - so here's mine:

If you will, please share with us, what is it about the extra weight that turns you on. Is it the feel, the appearance, all of the above or something else?
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I enjoy the feeling of the extra weight and watching my body expand.
I have no clue why. Good Q.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title

It seems like an obvious question to ask on a weight gain board

Anyone answering the first question please state how much weight you gained as well.
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In the last year 40lbs 15 of that in the last 3 months.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
In the last year 40lbs 15 of that in the last 3 months.
Thats a great gain, congrats!! .
Old 03-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
Tracii

It is for me anyway.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Well...

Because it just feels so nice to put on weight and be bigger! Especially when you can feel that you are fatter....like when you can feel your stomach jiggling.
And I LOVE it when I have grown out of clothes, it feels like such an achievement! Hasnt happened that much yet maybe its the novelty?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Tracii

Feeling your tummy jiggle when you walk is a great feeling.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I personally like the waddling and the outgrowing my clothes. Feeling every part jiggle.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #10
Miss Jayde

Default Sounds good!

I dont waddle yet...but I think I am starting to walk differently since i've started gaining because the tops of my legs are now much bigger.
But I have just had to buy new clothes because all my pants no longer fitted! Does that mean i'm starting to get fat?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well i love food i love to eat and i love fat. it feels great
Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #12
Miss Jayde

Default yep!

Chaoticfate13 I couldnt agree more.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #13
Tracii

+1.Hear Hear!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #14
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
Chaoticfate13 I couldnt agree more.
hehe thank you, yup short sweet and to the point. i love being fat and i love that u all understand
Old 04-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's too good, too hard to stop.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:28 AM   #16
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, I wrote this perfect (much shorter) response to this earlier and then the internet ate it because I didn't post it right away!

Anyway, the desire to gain weight has been a huge part of my life for a very long time. I've gained on and off (and even intentionally lost weight) many different times since I was about 12 or so. My current gaining endeavor has been my longest, most serious, and most satisfying.

Ever since I was a really young kid I have wanted to be fat. Not just kinda fat, but really fat. The kind of fat that I never ever got to see in person living in the town that I lived in. I remember being obsessed with the Guinness Book Of World Records when I was 7. I would stare at the worlds fattest people section for hours and read as much of it as possible being that I was in first grade and didn't fully understand what was being said. At garage sales and library book sales I would always hunt down old copies of the Guinness Book Of World Records from the '60s and '70s and buy them. It was an obsession. I don't even know where the idea that I was meant to be fat came from. All of my family is very thin and always has been. My mom weighed in at a whopping 96 pounds up until 10 years ago. She is probably 130 or so now and thinks that she is gigantic. My only fat relative was my grandma on my dad's side, but I was never facinated by her weight or size in the least. It's just a desire that I've had ever since I can remember. In fact, my very first memory is of my father and I at our local grocery store and stealing cookies out of the bulk cookie bin when he wasn't paying attention. He caught me and I remember him telling me that I couldn't eat that many cookies because I would get fat. I remember me telling him that i wanted to be "a giant." hahaha.

As a child, and especially as a preteen, I started to think a lot more about how I felt that I was supposed to be a very fat girl. I always envied girls at school who were bigger than I was, yet at the same time felt a lot of pressure to be thin because of my family. I was very conflicted about it, but deep down I could recognize what I wanted and what I felt. I felt like the body that I was in was not the body that I was supposed to have. I guess you could say that I felt like my body was too small for me. Gaining was constantly on my mind and for the longest time there was nothing sexual about it for me. It was simply that I felt ugly at my current size and like I looked entirely different from how I was supposed to. It did however, end up turning into a sexual thing around the time I was 11 or so.

In my case, the strongest driving force behind my desire to gain weight has never been the sexual aspect. All of that said, the sexual aspect of things are definitely motivating as well. Gaining has been the most sexual experience of my life. Sex has become more and more amazing and intense and my orgasms as well the bigger that I get. I can't imagine what I will do when reality sets in and I have to stop gaining. It is a most unpleasant thought. I love feeling and seeing the way my movement changes as I have gotten bigger. Parts of me that never used to jiggle now do and I love that. I love feeling the way that I move now and comparing it to how moving used to feel. I love being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and eat as much of it as I want. I love outgrowing my clothes because it means I have a totally legitimate reason to buy a new outfit. But most of all, I love finally starting to feel like I look like how I was meant to look.

I don't think that this is exactly the response the OP was expecting as it's kind of heavy in comparison to the other responses, but it's the total and complete truth as to why I choose to gain. This post is a million times long than it needs to be, but whatever. I'm exhausted and fighting a crazy headache, so sorry about the crazy punctuation/grammar/thoughts.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #17
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is why i like women that loves weightgain, Ivy has described so prefectly what i really couldn`t articulate for years., great post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
In my case, the strongest driving force behind my desire to gain weight has never been the sexual aspect. All of that said, the sexual aspect of things are definitely motivating as well. Gaining has been the most sexual experience of my life. Sex has become more and more amazing and intense and my orgasms as well the bigger that I get. I can't imagine what I will do when reality sets in and I have to stop gaining. It is a most unpleasant thought. I love feeling and seeing the way my movement changes as I have gotten bigger. Parts of me that never used to jiggle now do and I love that. I love feeling the way that I move now and comparing it to how moving used to feel. I love being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and eat as much of it as I want. I love outgrowing my clothes because it means I have a totally legitimate reason to buy a new outfit. But most of all, I love finally starting to feel like I look like how I was meant to look.

I don't think that this is exactly the response the OP was expecting as it's kind of heavy in comparison to the other responses, but it's the total and complete truth as to why I choose to gain. This post is a million times long than it needs to be, but whatever. I'm exhausted and fighting a crazy headache, so sorry about the crazy punctuation/grammar/thoughts.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
So, I wrote this perfect (much shorter) response to this earlier and then the internet ate it because I didn't post it right away!

Anyway, the desire to gain weight has been a huge part of my life for a very long time. I've gained on and off (and even intentionally lost weight) many different times since I was about 12 or so. My current gaining endeavor has been my longest, most serious, and most satisfying.

Ever since I was a really young kid I have wanted to be fat. Not just kinda fat, but really fat. The kind of fat that I never ever got to see in person living in the town that I lived in. I remember being obsessed with the Guinness Book Of World Records when I was 7. I would stare at the worlds fattest people section for hours and read as much of it as possible being that I was in first grade and didn't fully understand what was being said. At garage sales and library book sales I would always hunt down old copies of the Guinness Book Of World Records from the '60s and '70s and buy them. It was an obsession. I don't even know where the idea that I was meant to be fat came from. All of my family is very thin and always has been. My mom weighed in at a whopping 96 pounds up until 10 years ago. She is probably 130 or so now and thinks that she is gigantic. My only fat relative was my grandma on my dad's side, but I was never facinated by her weight or size in the least. It's just a desire that I've had ever since I can remember. In fact, my very first memory is of my father and I at our local grocery store and stealing cookies out of the bulk cookie bin when he wasn't paying attention. He caught me and I remember him telling me that I couldn't eat that many cookies because I would get fat. I remember me telling him that i wanted to be "a giant." hahaha.

As a child, and especially as a preteen, I started to think a lot more about how I felt that I was supposed to be a very fat girl. I always envied girls at school who were bigger than I was, yet at the same time felt a lot of pressure to be thin because of my family. I was very conflicted about it, but deep down I could recognize what I wanted and what I felt. I felt like the body that I was in was not the body that I was supposed to have. I guess you could say that I felt like my body was too small for me. Gaining was constantly on my mind and for the longest time there was nothing sexual about it for me. It was simply that I felt ugly at my current size and like I looked entirely different from how I was supposed to. It did however, end up turning into a sexual thing around the time I was 11 or so.

Yeah, this is a great post and in line w/ my experience. I was fascinated by Guiness Books. Always asked for them for Xmas and stuff, b/c of the fattest people section. And like you said, this was way before it was a sexual or explicitly sexual fixation.

It really is the damnedest thing, and completely impossible to explain to someone who's not into it.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Well put, Ivy!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

I think Ivy's post just enabled me to have a crucial flashback...

It was Christmas 1999. I received the Guiness Book of World Records "Millenium Edition" as a gift, and for the next few months could not stop turning to the page with the picture of Teighlor in a bikini. I was around 10, and although I didn't necessarily feel anything sexual going on, it was my first FA moment.

Sorry for going off-topic, but yeah- amazing post Ivy.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This post is a million times long than it needs to be, but whatever.
it may be long, but i think it's just the post this thread needed - concise, eloquent, earnest, and adds a lot to the discussion at hand.

thank you for sharing your story with us humble DIMmers

what's more... thanks for totally jogging my memory of older copies of the Guinness Book. when i was in elementary school, i used to fawn over the "Fattest Women Ever" pages for hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

I'd forgotten about my childhood Guinness Book obsession. Sheesh, there are so many parts of my early life that show my attachment to fat--and I never put it together. Thanks, Ivy. As always, you're my heroine.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #23
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread reminds me why I come here.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #24
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

+1 to the Guinness fattest people section. I remember being a kid and wondering what those huge women felt like and I thought the 700lb apiece twins on the motorcycle was cool as hell...
Old 04-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #25
idtentional

idtentional can now change their title
Default Ivy - you are a gem

you express yourself very well and are living your dream.
rock on!
id
idtentional is offline   Reply With Quote