Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #26
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looking fine as hell. Take some more pictures!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #27
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, those should do it.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #28
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default you look awesome!

Title says most of it, from this BWA (Big Woman Appreciator). Beautiful face (love that on any woman) and fantastic belly.

Thanks!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
spartan1

spartan1 has said some nice things

you're so beautiful he's very lucky
spartan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #30
itsbrookebaby_xo
Adjusting to mommyhood

itsbrookebaby_xo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsbrookebaby_xo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow thanks guys
you're so nice.
on fantasy feeder they said the dims community isnt as nice as theirs (i read something like that in a forum)
but the comments i get on here are much more... tasteful than the ones i get there lol

thanks!
itsbrookebaby_xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #31
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title
Default Dim chat

They meant the dim streaming chat...not these forums. And I must agree with the others re youre glorious fat beauty. All I can say is keep up the pics! Stunning
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #32
itsbrookebaby_xo
Adjusting to mommyhood

itsbrookebaby_xo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsbrookebaby_xo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
They meant the dim streaming chat...not these forums. And I must agree with the others re youre glorious fat beauty. All I can say is keep up the pics! Stunning
they were talking about both the forums and the chat im pretty sure. i just reread it. they say some pretty mean stuff.

why cant everyone just get along?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #33
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrookebaby_xo View Post
unfortunately my phones camera sucks :[
maybe ill try again with a digital cam
Okay, so where are the new ones with the digital cam? Enquiring minds want to know! (not just me...you should just share with us all )
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #34
itsbrookebaby_xo
Adjusting to mommyhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post
Okay, so where are the new ones with the digital cam? Enquiring minds want to know! (not just me...you should just share with us all )
i dont have a digital cam!
i was offered a modeling job with stuffer31.com and they said they would get me a camera and then have me pay it off with sets.
my boyfriend isnt so sure about it though, he said he'd think about it lol
Old 04-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #35
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Oh my goodness! you are delicious and your boyfriend is very lucky to have you. go for the modelling job. you would be terrific!
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #36
brainman

brainman can now change their title

In this case on this thread noone is being 'kind' to you. They just tell you the truth. And I must agree and say that you are indeed an extremely beautiful woman. You could look at thousands of women and not find any who would come close to what you are. Your boyfriend is indeed a very lucky guy.

A bit off topic: I didn't know that people on Dims and FF had anything against each other. It seems so. I read tasteful comments and visit both places quite often. The other way round I also read less tasteful comments on both.
brainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #37
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a pretty girl and those were marvelous pics. Your BF is a lucky guy and I wish you both much happiness.

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #38
ryan2153

ryan2153 has said some nice things

im just wondering if i can replace him as that title ...They'll def do the trick babe
ryan2153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #39
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooooooooo!!! Yummmmmm!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #40
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

I love your pics, especially the second one. Keep them coming!
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #41
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Drool, Pant, Stare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I think the lack of sharpness actually works to the advantage in setting the tone of the pics--especially that first one. I think you send him that one and you can be sure he'll be very, very, pleased. The rest are good too, but I think the first one catches the flirtatious mood perfectly.

If you are going to send him more than one pic, I'd send no more than one per day. A little anticipation is a good thing
Very nice. You have nothing to fear if you send those to him. Hair not done and no makeup is not an issue it works well for the snapshots.
You are a beautiful woman and any man who has you is one lucky S.O.B.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #42
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

Actually, your boy friend doesn't need pics because he has YOU!! However, thanks for allowing us to see your magnificent body. As others have said, your boy friend is truly a lucky man. And thanks for sharing!!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:25 AM   #43
gfx3d2004

gfx3d2004 has said some nice things
Default yes thanks for sharing you are a stunner

I hope that your BF gets as much as a kick from the comments on here as the pics and you in person.

Please do return to share more in the future and borrow a camera if you can, I'm sure there are people willing to donate an old one?
gfx3d2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #44
MatthewB
Still Not Ginger!

MatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow! Beautiful!
MatthewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #45
itsbrookebaby_xo
Adjusting to mommyhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfx3d2004 View Post
I hope that your BF gets as much as a kick from the comments on here as the pics and you in person.
yes, he does. he always come to me with a huge goofy grin and says "told you you're sexy" he gets super duper jealous too, & yet he keeps coming back to read them!

thanks for the compliments guys.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #46
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Those pics are indeed hawt, but it seems worth mentioning in the interest of full disclosure that you're quite pregnant (or at least it says so on your profile page).
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #47
droopy

droopy has said some nice things

You're a very beautiful lady!
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #48
itsbrookebaby_xo
Adjusting to mommyhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Those pics are indeed hawt, but it seems worth mentioning in the interest of full disclosure that you're quite pregnant (or at least it says so on your profile page).
yessir 7 months pregnant in fact. i just started to really show a month or so ago. thats the only thing i dont like about being a bbw, is not getting that baby belly
Old 04-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #49
protuberance
Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.

protuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot pics

Fan-fucking-tastic.
protuberance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrookebaby_xo View Post
yessir 7 months pregnant in fact. i just started to really show a month or so ago. thats the only thing i dont like about being a bbw, is not getting that baby belly
I think you can get a baby belly, but you'd have to eat more for it to show. Just sayin'....
lifelongpassion is offline   Reply With Quote