Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Question Which part(s) of your body would/do you like to see FATTEN up the most?

Cheeks, chin, toes, fingers, breasts, belly, arms, legs ect.

This is my second discussion-evoking question
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

haha.. you seem so proud of yourself!!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title

Not really lol. I just thought the big-toothed-smiley looked playful.
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was it was.. it was cute!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a butt guy and would like to see my own butt get bigger
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
OzGuy

OzGuy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
I'm a butt guy and would like to see my own butt get bigger
Pear shaped girls are OK, but I kind of prefer them to gain more evenly... especially around the upper torso like the midrift, boobs, and shouders to give a more all round look. Very sexy.
OzGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Butt! I have none.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #8
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default How to choose!

Uuumm i'd like my butt, stomach, boobs and thighs to be chunkier
Old 03-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #9
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i wouldnt mind a bigger ass, it seems to be falling behind my thighs
Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Face and arms.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking It'd be redundant in a way, but here goes...

Its not so much that I'd want to FATTEN up my yabbos (.)(.), but I'd like to inflate them I guess. They're huge enough already. I sport a 56-Long, er um I mean a 56-I cup bra. They sag like sand bags when I'd prefer them to be more buoyant. If it could be done in a healthy manner & paid for by a wealthy Daddy MoreBucks, I'd be tickled pink

It might improve my posture too. I'm tired of being hunched over like Quasimodo's illegit kid. I want my headlights with high beams. Plus it'd turn me on. I can't lie.

Ciao 4 now

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If I were to gain weight (which I haven't quite decided on because I know I need to work on building up my muscle and cardiovascular strength before I start gaining excess fat), I would ideally like to have a slightly bigger belly and more in the way of hip and small of the back fat. Maybe some more back fat, as well; not rolls, exactly... just little waves.

My overall health should be my number one priority, and with my feet the way they are, I might not be able to safely gain much more weight, either fat or muscle mass.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Always had smallish girly fingers...so I'd love to fatten them up like butcher-hands...ha
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely butt. I'd rather be more evenly proportioned than the apple I am.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #15
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title

my ass.... always my ass.
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you have a great ass curvalusious nice profile pic.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #17
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I could use a little more T&A.....
Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 AM   #18
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would like to see a bbw grow in a way that she would be equally proportionned, like squishing double belly and a butt large enough to fit with it.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #19
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

I would like to have bigger bewbies but I also think chubby hands and feet are so cute. A friend of mine has the chubbiest feet and I think they look so cute in flip flops...LOL
Old 04-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #20
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want hips.
I want hips.
I want hips.
I want hips.
I want hips.

seriously. i look soo.... straight. I dun like it.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #21
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

if i can be specific:

my gut up to 70"
my chest up to 65"
my thighs up to 40"
my calves up to 28"
my upper arms up to 24"

tell me how
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #22
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

For me, anything but the thighs and face. I'd love a bigger belly, I'd love it to hang a bit further down the knees and to have a deeper belly button. Other than that I'd be happy the way I am
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #23
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am going with thighs and butt! Definitely a nicer plumper butt!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:11 AM   #24
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

My hips and butt, more cushion for the... sitting! :3
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #25
eliska

eliska has said some nice things

My butt, (wanna get me a bubble butt) belly and my boobs.

Better eat up! :eat1:
eliska is offline   Reply With Quote