Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would want most of my gains to concentrate in my thighs/butt/ hips and then belly.

Hello pear shape
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #27
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

I JUST want a BOOTY! It's not fair lol, every woman in my family has a HUGE one except for me!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #28
queencecilia

queencecilia has said some nice things

Well, I gotta join the booty bandwagon.

I really wish I had a bigger butt. Right now, I just have a loooong back.
queencecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #29
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Butt.

I keep telling myself that it's getting bigger. Disagree and perish.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 AM   #30
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Butt.

I beg to differ
Old 05-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #31
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default which parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Educator View Post
Cheeks, chin, toes, fingers, breasts, belly, arms, legs ect.

This is my second discussion-evoking question

I am a man that has I am been told are very large butt, I find that my but and belly seem to grow in equal amounts, which is good and one is a counter weight for the other, I hope that stays the same, but I am developing an apron and that is something I would like to grow, and fatter upper arms.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:24 AM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

holy crap, I must have been half asleep when I posted my last comment. I thought she said it WASN'T getting bigger and I was disagreeing.

I need a vacation.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #33
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Butt.

My sentiments exactly. Not you, ME. I've been trying to get weight on my butt for ages.

*trying not to look at Ashley's ass*

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #34
fattneko

fattneko can now change their title

belly ofcourse though id love some bigger boobs too
fattneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #35
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just wish it would migrate to different parts of my body. I would much prefer an hourglass over the jellybean figure I was "blessed" with. :P

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #36
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey-my favorite topic! I'll take a big helping of shelf ass followed by a huge serving of giant knickers.

Damn auto spell.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #37
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i think it so common to see,... other people wanna get belly fat! and all i want is ass fat and thighs too!! I am willing to give some belly away!! lol

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #38
steadydecline
Tomorrow belongs to me.

steadydecline can now change their title

I want a fatter face. Round faces are just so cute. And I never seem to gain weight there.
steadydecline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #39
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadydecline View Post
I want a fatter face. Round faces are just so cute. And I never seem to gain weight there.
Faces seem to be one of those unpredictable things...some people have a pudgy face when they are still quite thin, others still have a fairly thin face when they are really fat. But in general though, I think for most people the face is one of the last areas to really start looking fat. It most often doesn't seem to really get that round wreath of fat until the whole body has a pretty good coating of fat. But like I said, there is tremendous variations with faces.

Good luck with getting the face you'd like!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #40
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Amazing!

I have read this thread, and I am amazed at how so many people want to gain in their hips, thighs and butt.

When I was 100 pounds thinner, I was still 2 sizes bigger on bottom. That was at 124 pounds 5 feet 5.

I didn't even have to be FAT TO BE a pear. it was the last shape I would wanted to have

But, hey, different strokes, f.... and now I don't feel so bad.
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #41
shygirl

shygirl has said some nice things

My belly, definitely. And my boobs, haha.

Though I like my thighs/hips/butt/lovehandles where they are right now.
shygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #42
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I want...

I wish my pennis would grow fatter that would be awsome. Im gaining right now and my butt is getting bigger but also muscular because i work 60 hours a week. my tummys getting a little fatter, and my arms are becoming more muscular.
Just for the note...On a girl i like a fat belly but not to crazy. I fantasize about a womans Breast's, hips, Thighs, Ass, Rolls, Arms All Getting fatter and growing For some reason i love bbws with fat fluffy arms.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 06-20-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: ADDING
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:17 AM   #43
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

My b/f is an ass man, and I feel like I have absolutely no ass. So to the bum it would go!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #44
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
i think it so common to see,... other people wanna get belly fat! and all i want is ass fat and thighs too!! I am willing to give some belly away!! lol
Belly fat isn't all that bad. Fatter ass and thighs. Right On!
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:02 AM   #45
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

Always the ass and thighs and hips...I love those kinda ladies.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #46
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default in the words of Austin Powers...

My twig & berries
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:49 AM   #47
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
Belly fat isn't all that bad. Fatter ass and thighs. Right On!
Geeee that makes me FEEL so much better!!! not

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 06-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #48
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docilej View Post
My twig & berries
Bigger berries and huge trees- I love this kind of guy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #49
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Geeee that makes me FEEL so much better!!! not

Belly fats amazing
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #50
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Belly fats amazing
thank you hunny!! NOW i do feel better! considering i have alot of belly fat LOL