Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Drawing Yourself as the Opposite Sex

Have you ever drawn yourself as the opposite sex?
(hope this isn't a double post)
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do you mean as a sexual turn on? I cant say i have..i have only actually drawn myself a couple of times..in one i only had one arm and a snarling dog standing behind me. lol.. Not sure i want to analize that!
what about you? From what you say about what you fantasize about it sounds like this might be a nice thing for you to do.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Have you ever drawn yourself as the opposite sex?
(hope this isn't a double post)
Not really because I suck at drawing, but I quite like visualizing myself packing a big one under a tight leather dress.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Not really because I suck at drawing, but I quite like visualizing myself packing a big one under a tight leather dress.
Cors, you have the best sexuality ever! . Not only visualizing having a cock...but a cock in a leather dress.. brilliant!
Old 03-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Do you mean as a sexual turn on? I cant say i have..i have only actually drawn myself a couple of times..in one i only had one arm and a snarling dog standing behind me. lol.. Not sure i want to analize that!
what about you? From what you say about what you fantasize about it sounds like this might be a nice thing for you to do.
Yes, as a youth, I used to draw several plump or fat woman, and they would transfer their excess fat to my body, until my body looked like a fat woman.
I would usually draw profiles, occasionally a frontal. Butt, my drawing abilities haven't progressed appreciably since then. And, I haven't really draw along those lines since.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Yes, as a youth, I used to draw several plump or fat woman, and they would transfer their excess fat to my body, until my body looked like a fat woman.
I would usually draw profiles, occasionally a frontal. Butt, my drawing abilities haven't progressed appreciably since then. And, I haven't really draw along those lines since.
Oh..thats interesting.. So the women were more or less 'giving you their fat'? I suppose that makes sense because if you drew a woman to begin with then it wouldnt have been you..maby that made more sense to you when you were younger. ?? So you drew your body alongside the bodies of fat women and then you transfered their fat to your body? Did you erase the fat from the women or was in an imagination thing?
Old 03-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
VVET

Quote:
Oh..thats interesting.. So the women were more or less 'giving you their fat'? I suppose that makes sense because if you drew a woman to begin with then it wouldnt have been you..maby that made more sense to you when you were younger. ?? So you drew your body alongside the bodies of fat women and then you transfered their fat to your body? Did you erase the fat from the women or was in an imagination thing?
Yes, that was the way I did it. However, it was done with a series of panels, with me being fat in the last panel, and them, thin. Usually consisting of 4-5 panels, as I remember, depending on the number of women envolved.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #8
mergirl

Ahh i see! Are you a gainer these days if you dont mind me asking? Cause from the people i have talked to gainer fantasies start really young. Hmm thats interesting the way you drew yourself recieving fat like that..i hadnt heard of that but it makes sense.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
VVET

Quote:
Ahh i see! Are you a gainer these days if you dont mind me asking? Cause from the people i have talked to gainer fantasies start really young. Hmm thats interesting the way you drew yourself recieving fat like that..i hadnt heard of that but it makes sense.
Not really, but sometimes, I'm 5' 6" & 180-185# now. In my early 20s, I was about 115#.
In my drawings, I would end up anywhere from 300# to immobility.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
mergirl

Quote:
Not really, but sometimes, I'm 5' 6" & 180-185# now. In my early 20s, I was about 115#.
In my drawings, I would end up anywhere from 300# to immobility.
I ment is it something you fantasise about? It doesnt have to be real. Even if not..its still pretty interesting.. I guess if you are an Fa you wouldnt want to be erasing fat off women either..lol
Old 03-28-2009, 10:37 AM   #11
VVET

Quote:
I ment is it something you fantasise about? It doesnt have to be real. Even if not..its still pretty interesting.. I guess if you are an Fa you wouldnt want to be erasing fat off women either..lol
Yes, it is one of the things I fantasize about.
And, a reason why I enjoy padding in womens girdles/underwear/swimsuits. If it was achieveable, I'd possibly tire of it and want to be thin again, then want to be fat, yet again.
LOL No, as an FA, I don't want to be erasing fat off of women, either.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
mergirl

Hmm..i think there are a lot of people with gainer fantasies that are not actually gaining weight. Is there a word for that? Are you still a gainer if you are not actively gaining weight? Like if you are gay and are single, you are still gay right? Anyway, i guess theis is a topic for the weight board! lol.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
VVET

Quote:
Hmm..i think there are a lot of people with gainer fantasies that are not actually gaining weight. Is there a word for that? Are you still a gainer if you are not actively gaining weight? Like if you are gay and are single, you are still gay right? Anyway, i guess theis is a topic for the weight board! lol.
Could be, some small, some large, some just gain a little again & again?
future feedee?
Just between gains
Yes
Possibly
Old 03-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When people draw or sketch(doodle)it opens a window into their soul.
I used to do that in high school but it was always something dark and sinister.
Like a gnarled hand or an old womans face.Sometimes it would be eyeballs like they were just plucked out of someones eyesockets all bloddy and gross.
Never knew why I drew that just did.
Very interesting about the fat transfer concept VVET.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #15
VVET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Like a gnarled hand or an old womans face.Sometimes it would be eyeballs like they were just plucked out of someones eyesockets all bloddy and gross.
Trying to be rebellious, or shocking?
Thank you, Tracii
Old 03-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #16
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

VVET I think maybe I just wanted to draw something different.
Art was a big thing for me I did conventional oil paintings too, you know required subjects like vases with flowers, old houses or old cars.
Portraits were never my thing just not very good at it.
Pencil drawings I like the best just because the have "raw" feeling to them.
Never did one of myself, interesting that you made yourself the subject very unique.

Last edited by Tracii; 03-29-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
VVET

Quote:
VVET I think maybe I just wanted to draw something different.
Art was a big thing for me I did conventional oil paintings too, you know required subjects like vases with flowers, old houses or old cars.
Portraits were never my thing just not very good at it.
Pencil drawings I like the best just because the have "raw" feeling to them.
Never did one of myself, interesting that you made yourself the subject very unique.
A big thing for my oldest daughter, too. She had similar tastes to yours.

My pencil drawings were just from the neck down, and really rather simple. Mostly in profile, as that shows off the butt and breasts best, I think, and belly, (although I'm not much into tummys)
Just getting fatter and more female looking in each scene.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #18
mergirl

Quote:
I totally believe this.. which is why i freak myself out with half the things i drew when i was more depressed and not feeling myself. I think its very cathartic and i have a friend who teaches art therapy, which i think totally works. Its funny because i used to draw eyes a lot too..i wonder what that signifies. I guess as they are the window to the soul it could be something with looking for your soul..hmm i dont know..
Old 03-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was never very artistic, so could seldom make drawings look like what I had in my head. So at some point I stopped drawing on paper and took to doing it on a mental canvas instead, building up a picture in detail until I had it just so, and could hold it in my mind and bring it back up when I wanted to look at it again.

So yah, I did a couple of those of myself as female (as if I'd been born that way, rather that in life change). I concluded that had I'd been born female I would have been frustrated with my build, if my tastes stayed at all the same But the really creepy part is that every now and then I see someone who looks like that mental drawing of me, in some way or another, and I have this sense of deja-vu, the "they look familiar in some way..." and then realize why--it is a very weird feeling.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #20
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I was never very artistic, so could seldom make drawings look like what I had in my head. So at some point I stopped drawing on paper and took to doing it on a mental canvas instead, building up a picture in detail until I had it just so, and could hold it in my mind and bring it back up when I wanted to look at it again.

So yah, I did a couple of those of myself as female (as if I'd been born that way, rather that in life change). I concluded that had I'd been born female I would have been frustrated with my build, if my tastes stayed at all the same But the really creepy part is that every now and then I see someone who looks like that mental drawing of me, in some way or another, and I have this sense of deja-vu, the "they look familiar in some way..." and then realize why--it is a very weird feeling.
REALLY!!!??? You could write a twilight Zone about that!! You meet a person that if the female version of you that you made up in your head! Now, the adult question now is..if you met them would you fuck them? lol.
Hu. I wonder what the male version of me would actually be like? Would it just be me cept more testostorone? Does testosterone change that much in terms of personality? hmm wonder if i would have a beard..
I imagine, if i was a guy..i would look kinna like edx..i know this just from the belly pics!!
Ive never met a male me..though i never used to fantasised about being a guy..though i admit to a couple of my fantasies involving that now..haha..i'm not telling but they are SO juicy! lol hehe. I think maby (though i could be devastatingly wrong) that most people have at least thought..if not fantasised about being the opposite gender.. Especially if they have an element of bi-sexuality... hmm actually the more i think about it (and by that i mean typing whatever comes out my brain) i think Fa's ....hmm no wait..this isnt formed yet..
i was thinking lots of crap.. then i thought..i think there are distinct variations of Fa..i will think about this and get back to you.. lol!.. Though maby edx already knows, seeing he is a Canadian man me!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #21
Bellyjeansgirl

Bellyjeansgirl can now change their title

I haven't, but if anyone has the talent - I'd freaking love to see what people could come up with!
Bellyjeansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote