Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Gay Bar, Gay Bar, Gay bar!!!!

Thought we could have this thead as a place to just chat about random things and get to know each other better.
Ive never felt i really fitted into the 'gay scene' cause i liked alternative, punky music and i had long hair and 'shock' sometimes wear dresses. From what i am hearing here a lot of people have felt marginalised/excluded for one reason or another, because they are trans, bi, etc etc..
This thread can be our very own 'Gay Bar'.. Totally accepting of all... Maby we can start off by talking about what our 'fantasy gay bar' would be like!!??
hmm make mine a Dark rum n diet coke. (Fat coke makes my teeth furry!)

xmer
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, My fantasy Gay Bar would not have any shitty dance music. Good dance music i can totally deal with of course. It would have three floors. The top would be a punky/indy floor, the middle would be dance, chart but also queer classics, the bottom floor would be like a chill out room ..it would have a swimming pool in it and candles and tables where you could eat. (Not sure if this would work NEXT to a pool.. but Hell its MY fantasy!!) ..The decor would be kinna gothic and there would be a kinna jazzy or cool relaxing band like mazzy star or nouvelle vauge playing..
Of course, my fantasy gaybar would be filled with only Fa's and fatty people and no-one would feel left out whether they were gay, bi, trans.
Erm..also i would like there to be a foam party in one of these rooms.. ONLY because i have never been to one..
hmm.. this list may be modified as i think of new cool things..
oh..i think there would also have to be a games room.. the usual stuff like.. pool.. but also a bucking bronco.. again. only cause ive never had a shot of one!!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And we must have seats, comfy seats that you don't have to climb up a mile just to sit on! I want big, comfy, padded seats that can be raised or lowered to any height. Then we can sit around and drink and chat in comfort.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Ok, My fantasy Gay Bar would not have any shitty dance music. Good dance music i can totally deal with of course. It would have three floors. The top would be a punky/indy floor, the middle would be dance, chart but also queer classics, the bottom floor would be like a chill out room ..it would have a swimming pool in it and candles and tables where you could eat. (Not sure if this would work NEXT to a pool.. but Hell its MY fantasy!!) ..The decor would be kinna gothic and there would be a kinna jazzy or cool relaxing band like mazzy star or nouvelle vauge playing..
Of course, my fantasy gaybar would be filled with only Fa's and fatty people and no-one would feel left out whether they were gay, bi, trans.
Erm..also i would like there to be a foam party in one of these rooms.. ONLY because i have never been to one..
hmm.. this list may be modified as i think of new cool things..
oh..i think there would also have to be a games room.. the usual stuff like.. pool.. but also a bucking bronco.. again. only cause ive never had a shot of one!!
I'll have a Maitai, where's the big hot tub that we can overflow.
I'm kind of leary of a foam room, what is it
Is that a Galaga(?) video game in the corner of the game room?
I like the bottom floor for swimming and viewing
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I still love Galaga thats a great game!
Sounds good so far I'll have a black and tan please oh and a jagger chaser.
How about a BHM tittie room?
Some Irish Nachos sound good too.
YMCA in the back ground hear it?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 AM   #6
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I still love Galaga thats a great game!
Sounds good so far I'll have a black and tan please oh and a jagger chaser.
How about a BHM tittie room?
Some Irish Nachos sound good too.
YMCA in the back ground hear it?
ok.. 'bhm titty room' is the best idea EVER!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:21 AM   #7
mergirl

Oh..and i'm a bit wary of foam parties too.. Basically its when they fill a club with foam!.. like..erm soapy, foamy bubbles.. its all very see through and messy.. but we would also have showers in our ..whats now rapidly turning into, gay bar/sex club/sauna!! lmao
Old 03-31-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about a room where you can pose nakid with your chosen deity? It better have that, coz if it doesn't, a knuckle sandwich shall be served up to you!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:41 AM   #9
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
How about a room where you can pose nakid with your chosen deity? It better have that, coz if it doesn't, a knuckle sandwich shall be served up to you!
Oh god totally, that would be cool! Though, you would have to bring your own deity cause i'm not sure how many of the famous deities would go to a gay bar.. . Pink jesus would DEFINATLY be there! I'm guessing buddah would totally love hanging out at the bhm titty bar.. i'm also pretty certain that a bunch of Hindu gods would be there, cause they generally pro gay are they not? Though i might get freaked out, if after a few shandy boozes i saw an elephant in a hat with 8 arms!! Strewth!!!! Also, its a pity cause the Jewish god wouldnt be able to go cause he wouldnt be able to pronounce his name on the guest list!

Last edited by mergirl; 03-31-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Forgot about jewish god
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:13 AM   #10
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about a Madam Tussauds wax museum Famous queers room at your gay bar?

Say with John Waters, Carson Kressley, Freddie Mercury, Dolce and Gabbana,Boy George, Harvey Milk, George Michaels, Martina Navratilova, and so on and so forth.

Of course the show peice of the museum would be a wax manniquin of the fabulous Butch!
Old 03-31-2009, 04:16 AM   #11
mergirl

Quote:

Say with John Waters, Carson Kressley, Freddie Mercury, Dolce and Gabbana,Boy George, Harvey Milk, George Michaels, Martina Navratilova, and so on and so forth.

Of course the show peice of the museum would be a wax manniquin of the fabulous Butch!
wow! that would be so cool! I love waxworks..even though they are slightly creepy! I think yes, this idea is great.. though i think for butch we would have a 500ft gold statue of her in the middle of the dance floor with beer squirting out of her mouth!!
Old 03-31-2009, 04:20 AM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
wow! that would be so cool! I love waxworks..even though they are slightly creepy! I think yes, this idea is great.. though i think for butch we would have a 500ft gold statue of her in the middle of the dance floor with beer squirting out of her mouth!!
Mate you will have to hire me as your promotions manager. I come up with good ideas mate.
I will need a starting salary of 100k. That is not negotiable.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:22 AM   #13
mergirl

Quote:
Mate you will have to hire me as your promotions manager. I come up with good ideas mate.
I will need a starting salary of 100k. That is not negotiable.
Done! I mean if we can have a 500ft gold statue, i'm sure we could hire a 100k promotions manager!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:02 AM   #14
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Quote:
Y'all are scaring me a bit, as I never imagined I'd become a literal idol. Soon there might be little shrines or altars to me in every queer fattie's home,

I've got this image in my head now of my enormous gold likeness being toppled in some overthrough when the liberators show up to free the queers from my tyranny, lol.

In my big fat gay bar, I want a fantastic basketball hoop, skee ball, and the world's best jukebox. Plus, the most divine french fries you could ever imagine, and chicken tenders that match perfectly with the most sublime honey mustard dipping sauce. Oh, and did I forget? Lots of very cute people of all sizes, genders, and races, and bartenders who never forget your name, a la Cheers.

Don't forget my wimpy beer and tequila shots, either!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:09 AM   #15
mergirl

Wow, your bar sounds perfect! We are going to need lots of floors! The worlds best jukebox would be amazing..Maby it could be wired up to the net and you could have any song you wanted-Is there such a thing? If not-we need to invent it quick! lol.
hmm...Butch, if ever the queers want liberated from your tyranical ways..lol.. i will be at the forefront whacking your fallen gold statue with my flip flop! lmao
Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
mergirl

oh just one thing.. what the hell is a skee ball??
Old 03-31-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
oh just one thing.. what the hell is a skee ball??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skee_ball
Old 03-31-2009, 08:19 AM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

French fries with tatar sauce yum!
Oh!Oh! in the wax room a fat Ricky Martin.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #19
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
French fries with tatar sauce yum!
Oh!Oh! in the wax room a fat Ricky Martin.
Yes! We should just have loads of stars and just make them fat anyway even if they are not! Wonder if you have to pay more for fat waxworks? Hahaha..anyway, our gaybar is weirdly hilarious..a gaybar/waxworks.. i can honestly say ive never thought of that before.. i love it though..
I think once we all talk about our ideal place, we should get someone clever to draw it!!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:48 AM   #20
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry can't help myself...you must watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

After watching this I propose at least a once a month Abe Lincoln costume party.

That is all.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #21
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Sorry can't help myself...you must watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

After watching this I propose at least a once a month Abe Lincoln costume party.

That is all.
Haha.. its a great vid. The song was totally in my head as i was typing the title of this post!
Its funny..did you see the comments on youtube?
Someone had written-Gay people are fucked up.
and someone else wrote-What? as well as being fucked down and fucked sideways?
haha.. brilliant! I love when you can make a homophobe look stupid without even ruffling a feather!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:28 AM   #22
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Didn't even look at the comments. lol

Ya know Electric Six is one of Detroit's own!! I love those guys they put on a hell of a show and my guy interviewed the lead singer one time. Very cool guys.

The song Gay Bar part 2 is ummmm nothing like part 1!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:01 PM   #23
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is sounding like the best bar, gay or not, ever!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #24
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
This is sounding like the best bar, gay or not, ever!
Ditto
Except, where do I get my miniature gold Butch statue?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #25
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Y'all are scaring me a bit, as I never imagined I'd become a literal idol. Soon there might be little shrines or altars to me in every queer fattie's home,

I've got this image in my head now of my enormous gold likeness being toppled in some overthrough when the liberators show up to free the queers from my tyranny, lol.

In my big fat gay bar, I want a fantastic basketball hoop, skee ball, and the world's best jukebox. Plus, the most divine french fries you could ever imagine, and chicken tenders that match perfectly with the most sublime honey mustard dipping sauce. Oh, and did I forget? Lots of very cute people of all sizes, genders, and races, and bartenders who never forget your name, a la Cheers.

Don't forget my wimpy beer and tequila shots, either!

With a bar like that I might build a small shrine for you too, and I'm straight!

I'll make it a bigger shrine if you promise to have chicken tender dipping sauce that's hot enough to need a Surgeon General's warning and Haz-Mat training to serve it.