Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-01-2009, 05:57 AM   #26
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
With a bar like that I might build a small shrine for you too, and I'm straight!

I'll make it a bigger shrine if you promise to have chicken tender dipping sauce that's hot enough to need a Surgeon General's warning and Haz-Mat training to serve it.
Soon my head is gonna be too big to fit through the door of our fabulous gay bar, but I'll make sure the hot sauce is so hot it'll be like the acid stuff dripping from the aliens in the "Alien" movies, and it'll eat away a hole through the table when the waitress brings it to you, Canonista.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #27
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Ditto
Except, where do I get my miniature gold Butch statue?
Check the 'pictures of you with a deity' thread for ordering information, lol.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh.. ment to say ..Straight people are TOTALLY allowed in my Fantasy gay bar.. but only..if i dont fancy you! lmao
I remember almost having fistycuffs with a bulldyke type in a gaybar cause she told my 'straight' friend to 'get the fuck out of her bar'! When i say 'fistycuffs' i mean i nearly got flattened! This was over 10 years ago..the last time i was in a gaybar it seemed less divided or something...
Anyway..yessum to the hot sauce.. will need to get some lovely veggi things to dip in that though..or some fake quorn chicken..
I am loving this bar.. think we should try to actually build this 'queerfatopian' haven! We could have the main one in america and then have a 'euro'queerfatopia in paris! lol
Old 04-01-2009, 08:21 AM   #29
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Queer-o-rama.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Queer-o-rama.
haha.. yes. I didnt know whether you were talking about the bulldyke that nearly pummeled me or the name of the best gay bar ever! I love queer-o-rama cause it is all encompassing and sounds like a bar in a john waters film!
Oh..once we get the decor sorted we need to pull up a big comfy chair and chat.!! It was actually from talking to you on another thread that i was thinking "oh i always have so much to ask people and to chatter about but its kinna chit-chat and not subject based" ..hopefully this super amazing virtual gaybar can be the place for us to randomly chatter.. in my ideal place the music would never be too loud when you were trying to chat with people! lol
Old 04-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #31
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Queer-O-Rama, sounds like a great name for our bar.
And underneath the name in smaller lettering would be the words "Save the drama for your mama" Because there is no drama allowed in our bar, only good times.

Queer-O-Rama
Save The Drama For Your Mama

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #32
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Soon my head is gonna be too big to fit through the door of our fabulous gay bar, but I'll make sure the hot sauce is so hot it'll be like the acid stuff dripping from the aliens in the "Alien" movies, and it'll eat away a hole through the table when the waitress brings it to you, Canonista.

Is it too soon to say "I love you"?
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #33
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Is it too soon to say "I love you"?
It's never too late to say that, Canonista!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #34
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Queer-O-Rama, sounds like a great name for our bar.
And underneath the name in smaller lettering would be the words "Save the drama for your mama" Because there is no drama allowed in our bar, only good times.

Queer-O-Rama
Save The Drama For Your Mama
thumbs up!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #35
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh.. ment to say ..Straight people are TOTALLY allowed in my Fantasy gay bar.. but only..if i dont fancy you!
Yes, I can party at your amazing bar now!
I must say, the golden statue of Butch mesmerizes me, I'm thinking it should be in the middle of a golden fountain with three sections: honey mustard, hot sauce, and tartar sauce so that we may dip our delicious chicken tenders and fries at the feet of Butch.

*prays he's on the guest list*
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #36
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Yes, I can party at your amazing bar now!
I must say, the golden statue of Butch mesmerizes me, I'm thinking it should be in the middle of a golden fountain with three sections: honey mustard, hot sauce, and tartar sauce so that we may dip our delicious chicken tenders and fries at the feet of Butch.

*prays he's on the guest list*
Oh hahaha.. this 'Butch statue' keeps getting better and better!! Seeing its a fantasy bar we might as well have it that you rub butche's golden belly and you get a wish come true!! lmao
Hey, and how do you know i dont fancy you??!! lmao
Old 04-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #37
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh hahaha.. this 'Butch statue' keeps getting better and better!! Seeing its a fantasy bar we might as well have it that you rub butche's golden belly and you get a wish come true!! lmao
Hey, and how do you know i dont fancy you??!! lmao
I do feel like this statue would resemble a golden buddha statue, and since I love having my belly rubbed, I'm all for granting wishes if you rub my belly.

Ahhhhhh, belly rubs, I do miss them so.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #38
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I do feel like this statue would resemble a golden buddha statue, and since I love having my belly rubbed, I'm all for granting wishes if you rub my belly.

Ahhhhhh, belly rubs, I do miss them so.
See my wishes would probably involve giving bellyrubs.. I'm wondering if this would cause some sort of vortex type thing in our gay bar time continueum..
i really hope not
Old 04-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #39
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey I ordered a black&tan like three days ago! Where did everybody go?
Old 04-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #40
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Hey I ordered a black&tan like three days ago! Where did everybody go?
You're Black & tan is probably right next to my Maitai
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #41
Tracii

OH! OK I'll wait.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #42
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

All I know is that somewhere in this bar there needs to be an enormous castle moon bounce and they've got to play Salt n' Peppa's 1987 classic "Push It" at least once during the night.
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #43
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to second this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post
All I know is that somewhere in this bar there needs to be an enormous castle moon bounce and they've got to play Salt n' Peppa's 1987 classic "Push It" at least once during the night.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:25 AM   #44
mergirl

hmm.. where is everyone? I'm going to end up drunk and doing celine dione on karioki!! oh wait..there is no shite karioki here!! phew!
So what does everyone drink in the best gay bar in the world??
Ive always wanted to try a moheto (spelling?) They always look really refreshing..
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:46 AM   #45
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Maybe they're all over at the Gay AA meeting?
Old 04-28-2009, 05:51 AM   #46
mergirl

hmm...goddam AA ruining my fantasy gay bar!!
Is it a fantasy AA? Cause if so maby they serve mohitos!! (Still dont really know what these are btw nor how to spell them but i still want one!)
Old 04-28-2009, 06:00 AM   #47
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Think it is mojito and they are awesome! Strawberry margarita is still my favourite though. Frozen, sweet, PINK.

*drink some more and continue gawking at bellies*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #48
mergirl

ahh mojito!! Thats it!! Its funny, my spelling is atrocious but i can always tell if something is right or wrong by looking at it. Ohh i want to try one now!! How do you make them? Mint, lime, baccardi?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:13 AM   #49
mergirl

And by now.. i actually mean..like at the weekend. I cant study drunk unfortunatley. lmao
Old 04-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #50
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Mint, lime, rum and simple syrup, though I usually skip that because I don't like sweet drinks. And the mint is fresh and gets all muddled in. Oh man, I want a mojito now, and it's not even 9 am!!

Later I'll go back to my old standard, gin and grapefruit juice
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote