Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #51
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh thanks!! Hmm..i'm not so fond of sweet drinks either, so i may pass on the syrup though the mint, lime and rum sounds nice. Hmm..maby without the syrup its just a 'jito'. Hmmm..perhaps a dash of syrup would take away the bitterness of the lime. So does it always have to be white rum you use?? I can imagine that would look nicer somehow..with bits of mint and lime floating in it... hmm i am actually drooling.. Oh dear, better get myself to the lgbt virtual AA meeting! lol. Though, its nearly 5pm here..i'm sure its totally mojito time!!
Whats everyone else drinking???
Ohh..and tracii..what actually is your drink? I havn't heard of it.
xx
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #52
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

It seems to be always light rum for mojitos - you could certainly make one with dark rum, but it wouldn't be as pretty or as light and refreshing.

A black and tan is a dark beer (I think any stout or porter will do, but I usually see guinness used) floated on top of a pale ale or lager, like Bass or Harp. It looks super cool because the porter floats up at the top, making the glass look half gold and half black (hence black and tan ). It's pretty tasty, but I'm a stout/porter girl all the way, so I usually just drink that by itself if I'm having beer (Black Butte Porter ftw!)

Man, I know too much about alcohol... this could be indicative of a problem >_>
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #53
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFU98mEem4

<3
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #54
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right about now I could really use a drink at our gay bar!
*sinks back into a comfy chair and grabs a 7&7*
Aah, much better!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:40 AM   #55
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Right about now I could really use a drink at our gay bar!
*sinks back into a comfy chair and grabs a 7&7*
Aah, much better!
Me, too. Grab a 7&7 for me, please.

Last edited by butch; 05-15-2009 at 05:41 AM. Reason: too many 'me toos'
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #56
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

whats a 7 and 7??!!
Does it have 7 up in it??
Like a 7 spirit cocktail with 7 up as a mixer!?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #57
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

WOW, this is a great place you got here Mergirl!! I love the hot tub, the golden buddas, the comfy cozy big padded chairs!! I am never leaving here!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #58
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
WOW, this is a great place you got here Mergirl!! I love the hot tub, the golden buddas, the comfy cozy big padded chairs!! I am never leaving here!!!
I know, isn't it the best virtual bar ever!! I'm going to get wasted and fight with bears soon! Then i'm going to sit in a hammock made of belly and shoot snarks with custard pie lazerbeams that will come out of my eyes!! I mean.. you can virtually do ANYTHING here!
I think making belly furniture is a bit creepy though.. maby..This is the new gaybar discussion..
Is belly furniture a step too far?
Old 05-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #59
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I know, isn't it the best virtual bar ever!! I'm going to get wasted and fight with bears soon! Then i'm going to sit in a hammock made of belly and shoot snarks with custard pie lazerbeams that will come out of my eyes!! I mean.. you can virtually do ANYTHING here!
I think making belly furniture is a bit creepy though.. maby..This is the new gaybar discussion..
Is belly furniture a step too far?
absolutely not!!! Its a wonderful idea!! sooo soft and squishy!! and comes clean with soap and water!!! Nothing better!!!

::::sits on the "belly" furniture with a cold Vodka and cranberry juice::::: ahhhhhh this is the life!! Now can I please have some company here??

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-15-2009, 11:11 AM   #60
mergirl

Whoot! I'm loving the new belly furniture we have in here! I feel it goes really well with the giant gold Butch statue.. Now..if only there was a place to put my drink..OH! Hmmm.. what about a cleavage drinks rest attached to the belly chairs? Boobs are a handy place to put your drink between! lmao erm..i think this is an actual fetish btw!! lol
Old 05-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #61
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Whoot! I'm loving the new belly furniture we have in here! I feel it goes really well with the giant gold Butch statue.. Now..if only there was a place to put my drink..OH! Hmmm.. what about a cleavage drinks rest attached to the belly chairs? Boobs are a handy place to put your drink between! lmao erm..i think this is an actual fetish btw!! lol
can i tell you, that this thought of yours is VERY scarey. Because, when I was finished sending my last posting on here, I was thinking,..hmm we should have nice comfy nipple pillows too, like short stout lil ones hahahha. And then I thought ohh we need drink holders, that go with this decor! And then it clicked!! We need cleavage cup holders!! I swear!!! hahahaah sooo too damn funny!!

Old 05-16-2009, 08:11 AM   #62
mergirl

haha..totally! I'm kinna scared about what we are going to use as foot rests though...
Old 05-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #63
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty sure there will be no shortage of submissive men who are happy to do just that and more.

P.S. Any other Dommes here besides Teleute, Jezebel and me? Or butch bottoms? *purr*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #64
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
P.S. Any other Dommes here besides Teleute, Jezebel and me? Or butch bottoms? *purr*
Butchy bottom here. I'm actually pretty girly in bed, though. Butch in the streets, femme between the sheets.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #65
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Butchy bottom here. I'm actually pretty girly in bed, though. Butch in the streets, femme between the sheets.
Just my type! If you ever find yourself in London... *sighs*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #66
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
whats a 7 and 7??!!
Does it have 7 up in it??
Like a 7 spirit cocktail with 7 up as a mixer!?
7&7 is Seagram's 7 Whiskey and 7Up. Sooooo good!
And, if possible, I like to be fancy and have a Maraschino cherry (or two!) in mine.

Hey, I just got an idea! Meet us back here on July 7th (7/7) and Butch and I can host the First Annual Gay Bar 7&7 on 7/7 party!
Feel free to buy me drinks as my birthday will have been two days before on July 5th.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #67
mergirl

Quote:
7&7 is Seagram's 7 Whiskey and 7Up. Sooooo good!
And, if possible, I like to be fancy and have a Maraschino cherry (or two!) in mine.

Hey, I just got an idea! Meet us back here on July 7th (7/7) and Butch and I can host the First Annual Gay Bar 7&7 on 7/7 party!
Feel free to buy me drinks as my birthday will have been two days before on July 5th.
excellent idea!! We all must meet here on the 7th of the 7th..(with constant reminders before hand). What time would be good though, seeing as some of us are hours ahead/behind each other?? hmmmm....
I think this sounds like a fun idea..sort of like chat, but slower and more gay!!
What does everyone else think?? Maby they are not subscribed in which case i say we make posters!!
hmm.. also..i dont really like whiskey. Jack Danials is ok but i'm not sure i would like it with 7 up. hmmm i STILL havn't tried a Mojito.. Maby i shall try one on the 7th of the 7th!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #68
mergirl

Quote:
excellent idea!! We all must meet here on the 7th of the 7th..(with constant reminders before hand). What time would be good though, seeing as some of us are hours ahead/behind each other?? hmmmm....
I think this sounds like a fun idea..sort of like chat, but slower and more gay!!
What does everyone else think?? Maby they are not subscribed in which case i say we make posters!!
hmm.. also..i dont really like whiskey. Jack Danials is ok but i'm not sure i would like it with 7 up. hmmm i STILL havn't tried a Mojito.. Maby i shall try one on the 7th of the 7th!!!
Hope everyone is getting ready for our 7/7 Dimensions queer pride gay bar gay bar gathering!!!! Bring balloons and fireworks.. I am not totally sure what this will involve.. but it has something to do with this thread and being fat/fa and queer in some way!!! Think we need some sort of planning commity (sp)!!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 AM   #69
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Hope everyone is getting ready for our 7/7 Dimensions queer pride gay bar gay bar gathering!!!! Bring balloons and fireworks.. I am not totally sure what this will involve.. but it has something to do with this thread and being fat/fa and queer in some way!!! Think we need some sort of planning commity (sp)!!
i will be ready!!

Old 06-18-2009, 06:30 AM   #70
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
i will be ready!!
Me too!! But i have no idea what we are doing??!!
I think we should post fat queer pics for one! erm...talk about erm something and something... and erm.. drink mojhito! hmm i STILL havn't tried one of them!! Then we should play 'pass the balloon' and pin the tail on the donkey and eat ice cream and jelly!
Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #71
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

I say we just show up, drink some 7&7's and see what happens!
Let's share a drink, have some fun and talk about how fabulous we all are!

I just checked my calendar and it says it will be a full moon on 7/7!
I'll take that as a good sign! :P

Last edited by JerseyGirl07093; 06-18-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #72
mergirl

Quote:
I say we just show up, drink some 7&7's and see what happens!
Let's share a drink, have some fun and talk about how fabulous we all are!

I just checked my calendar and it says it will be a full moon on 7/7!
I'll take that as a good sign! :P
Brilliant!! yes!! Lets do that.. is it a weekend?? Full moon chattering sounds great..
what kinna time? about 11pm uk time?
You know..i feel this would be much easier in chat!! hahaha.. oh well..
FUN. hmm actually, that reminds me.. isn't tommorow summer solstice??
I need to go mix up my potions and build a fire!
(and by potions i mean cocktails.. )
Old 06-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #73
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

I figured since we're scattered all over the globe that we'll all just show up when we get here and post. This way we'll hopefully have people posting throughout the day.
Should we start a special thread for our special day?

Old 06-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #74
mergirl

Yes ..i think so..
Why did we pick 7/7?? OH lmao because of the drink?!
Haha.. yes.. i was actually thinking, if the Uk people stay up late, the American people can start early and the Australian people can just wake up in the middle of the night!.. hmmm.. yes your way is deffo better!!!! lmao..
yes..perhaps a new thread is in order..
Do you think we should have some sort of agenda or more of a kinna chilled post?? hmmmm..maby we should get some ideas on the go!! lmao.. If bellies and some nice wine is involved then i feel it will be wonderful.. but then thats just me..
Old 06-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #75
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Yes ..i think so..
Why did we pick 7/7?? OH lmao because of the drink?!
Haha.. yes.. i was actually thinking, if the Uk people stay up late, the American people can start early and the Australian people can just wake up in the middle of the night!.. hmmm.. yes your way is deffo better!!!! lmao..
yes..perhaps a new thread is in order..
Do you think we should have some sort of agenda or more of a kinna chilled post?? hmmmm..maby we should get some ideas on the go!! lmao.. If bellies and some nice wine is involved then i feel it will be wonderful.. but then thats just me..
Ok so Mine will be vodka and i dunno,.. some kinda juice!! wHAT TIME SHOULD i BE ON FOR aRIZONA TIME?!!