Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Beth Ditto

Her band The Gossip is by far something crazy talented, but the girl herself....
I recently decided to purchase the first copy of Love Magazine(for a hefty $17.99) and I really think the article did her queer relationship juctice,Beth was talkin' about her Butch Man/Dyke "Freddie" (after Mercury) as "He" and the interviewer followed suit, asking normal relationship questions instead of focusing on the gay aspect. It was rather sweet...

It also gave some insight to her Kate Moss friendship, which was nice, 'cause the Ugly Bethy jokes were gettin' fuckin' old.

Jesus fuckin' Christ is all I can say about the layout in Love magazine.
I broke down and bought the damn thing at B&N and didn't regret it for a damn moment, the girl is an icon...fo shizzle.

So, yeah Beth is by far my new poster girl, g'bye Mae West....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, she is something alright! I love her southern accent! I think people who speak in a drawl always sound like they know what they are talking about even when they are speaking shite!. I love the fact that she is a real hot lady, is smart and funny and she knows it!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

I was just thinking about Beth Ditto the other day because I received a memo at work from someone whose last name was Ditto. When I first saw it I was like "huh? Why is Beth Ditto sending me a work related e-mail? And why does she care so much about my corporate AT & T discount?" But yeah, she's really cool and uh. . . really hot!
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

She's so freaking gorgeous.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
She's so freaking gorgeous.
........Ditto.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

*Wipes drool off chin*
Old 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wish she was my friend o.o!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #8
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I wish she was my friend o.o!
I wish she was more than just my friend!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #9
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I wish she was more than just my friend!!
God I know!
I've got the magazine by my bed like some wet behind the ears teenage boy.

Damn...she's sinful.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Another recent magazine piece with Beth here this time in Out Magazine.

A great wee piece talking about her new fashion line amongst other things (I can't wait!!) and three B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L pictures, although there are various rumours on numerous blogs that she hates these pics. If that's true I can't see why, she looks amazing!

The piccies-

Old 04-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #11
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Is she really Beth Ditto?
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #12
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigen View Post
Is she really Beth Ditto?
Indeedy! She scrubs up well doesn't she!?

Old 04-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #13
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Indeedy! She scrubs up well doesn't she!?
Blond hair makes her face look loads chubbier!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
bexy
is red again <3

I don't know if this sounds offensive or complimentary but in these pics to me she looks like if Miss Piggy was a person!! I'd take that as a compliment anyways as Miss Piggy is super cute!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't know if this sounds offensive or complimentary but in these pics to me she looks like if Miss Piggy was a person!! I'd take that as a compliment anyways as Miss Piggy is super cute!

lmfao!!!!!!! YEAH, that's pretty offensive, lol, but I get what you mean
Old 04-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #16
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Omg she's so gorgeous.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 AM   #17
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
It's really not meant in an offensive way though I hope people get that. It's the long curly locks, the make up, the curves, the glamour and the cute chubby face!! Miss Piggy is an icon and I love her so I really hope no one thinks I am being bitchy, I really do mean it in a sweet way.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #18
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I don't think it's offensive at all lol, Miss Piggy is a glamourous rolemodel IMO, I can see how some people can think it's offensive but to me Miss Piggy is beautiful in a puppet kinda way lol.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #19
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I don't think it's offensive at all lol, Miss Piggy is a glamourous rolemodel IMO, I can see how some people can think it's offensive but to me Miss Piggy is beautiful in a puppet kinda way lol.
I totally know what she meant, but if someone told me I looked like Miss Piggy, I'd bitch slap them!
Old 04-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #20
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

I didn't even recongized her. Sure thing is, that if she dresses properly, she's a beauty goddess.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hope nobody crucifies me for saying this. Yes, she is beautiful, talented and all but if she had been straight and thin, much of her behavior (choice of clothing, stripping off on stage, picking fights with other celebrities) would have been considered trashy.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 AM   #22
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
much of her behavior (choice of clothing, stripping off on stage, picking fights with other celebrities) would have been considered trashy.
I know many Italian pseudo-celebrities, which have much trashier behaviours, trust me.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I know many Italian pseudo-celebrities, which have much trashier behaviours, trust me.
There are enough trashy celebrities here in the UK, trust me. What bothers me isn't her trashiness but how she seems to get away with it, if only because of her size and orientation.

Routinely ripping off sweaty panties and throwing them to the crowd? Calling Angelina Jolie a "fake bisexual" because she is currently with a man? Not cool.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #24
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
There are enough trashy celebrities here in the UK, trust me. What bothers me isn't her trashiness but how she seems to get away with it, if only because of her size and orientation.

Routinely ripping off sweaty panties and throwing them to the crowd? Calling Angelina Jolie a "fake bisexual" because she is currently with a man? Not cool.

More or less what happens in Italian television every week. It is sad, indeed. The thing is, that the public allows celebrities to do this.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #25
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
More or less what happens in Italian television every week. It is sad, indeed. The thing is, that the public allows celebrities to do this.
Sure, the public might allow celebrities to do this but my point is that some people seem to get away with more than others, for whatever reason.

Every other straight and thin celebrity is immediately labelled as trashy by gossip mags when they engage in behavior like Beth's. In fact, if you simply happen to be thin with large breasts, that label is almost immediately slapped on you regardless of how you act. It irks me that Beth Ditto's tasteless actions are applauded by so many and are even seen as cool just because of she is an outspoken fat lesbian. Double standards much?

I think she is overrated. My lesbian friends are absolutely fanatical about her if only because she is fat and lesbian, and hence a role model by default. Kudos to her for not conforming, of course, but we should look past all of that and focus on her talent. Sure, Beth Ditto is beautiful but I personally think some of the girls here look way better.

Last edited by Cors; 04-05-2009 at 11:48 AM.