Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #26
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I totally know what she meant, but if someone told me I looked like Miss Piggy, I'd bitch slap them!
It's all down to individual preference I guess, I know I'd think it was cute. George's dad actually called me Miss Piggy last Christmas cos of my bright pink pyjamas!

I guess it also depends who it is coming from and how it is said. It's the same as the word fat. I don't mind being called if it is being used in a descriptive way, like "She's tall and fat with red hair".
Or in a nice way like "She has the cutest fat bum".
But people can use it in an offensive way. So if someone called me Miss Piggy as an insult, that would be offensive I guess. It's all in the delivery lol!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #27
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't know much about gossiping, because I hate it. I try to ignore everything concerning gossiping and similars. This is perhaps the best thing to do.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #28
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Those are the most beautiful photos of Beth I've seen yet... I think she's fantastic. I wish they'd get rid of some of those old white guys and give her a late night talk show... that would rock!

Brenda
Old 04-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #29
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Love Her!

It is funny that I've never gotten into her music even though she's from the Oregon/Olympia Washington scene. I'm not sure if she was on the Kill Rock Stars Label (indie) but I am a fan of a lot of indie bands that are on that label or from that area. I started noticing her a few years ago when I saw her in magazines like Curve, NME, and on the cover of Bust. So I've read more about her - and i don't know much of her music but I'd like to hear more.

Anyone have copies of her CD's? PM me if you wanna hook a sister up with burned copies. And I know, I should buy her music, support her and her career (I know this better than most being a struggling musician). I WILL eventually buy her stuff, when I'm making more money (if that happens). So somebody, PM me!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:46 AM   #30
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh man. I'm so glad there is somebody properly sexy like Beth Ditto who isn't ashamed of their size. I hope she inspires a lot of people to be the same
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #31
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Another recent magazine piece with Beth here this time in Out Magazine.

I love you, and I hate you.
Thank you...

I just bought a copy, and decided fuck it,subscribed.
Yet, another magazine I'll get and another tree I'll kill.

But Jesus....Isn't she stunning?
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #32
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't know if this sounds offensive or complimentary but in these pics to me she looks like if Miss Piggy was a person!! I'd take that as a compliment anyways as Miss Piggy is super cute!
It's her Dolly Comin' Out! LOL
Really it's a Southern thing....Dolly Parton is like, amazing. She's our queen.
Beth is pretty into Dolly & in a few articles &in this video . I think she pulls it off.

Like a Fat Dolly, or MsPiggy...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #33
pineapple cake

pineapple cake has said some nice things

beth is a really nice girl. my ex did a music vid with her, she's a fireball though.
pineapple cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 AM   #34
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple cake View Post
beth is a really nice girl. my ex did a music vid with her, she's a fireball though.
Its weird. I have two 'ex' stories about her. She stayed on one of my ex's couches when the goxxip played Glasgow ages ago and they were too poor for hotels... and she is friends with my 'ex stalker', who organised gigs for them years ago! Now, how is that for a 'lame' to fame!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:18 AM   #35
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Sure, the public might allow celebrities to do this but my point is that some people seem to get away with more than others, for whatever reason.

Every other straight and thin celebrity is immediately labelled as trashy by gossip mags when they engage in behavior like Beth's. In fact, if you simply happen to be thin with large breasts, that label is almost immediately slapped on you regardless of how you act. It irks me that Beth Ditto's tasteless actions are applauded by so many and are even seen as cool just because of she is an outspoken fat lesbian. Double standards much?

I think she is overrated. My lesbian friends are absolutely fanatical about her if only because she is fat and lesbian, and hence a role model by default. Kudos to her for not conforming, of course, but we should look past all of that and focus on her talent. Sure, Beth Ditto is beautiful but I personally think some of the girls here look way better.
I couldn't agree more! lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
Jezebel

Jezebel has said some nice things

She's pretty hot but it's her sexy fuck it all attitude, amazing music, and tits that do me in for good. She can swing down low on me whenever she wants.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #37
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I subscribe to Out, though I'm not sure why as it's mostly a gayboy rag, but I literally squeeled when I opened it and found Beth Ditto. Then I stared at the second photo of her in the corset for at least five minutes straight. Killer curves.

Overrated or not, I feel like I have to love her for pictures like that.

I HATE the blonde hair, however. bargh.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #38
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

I LOOOVVVEEE Beth. I started a post about her ages ago and it never caught on really but I think she is stunning, hot, sexy, glamorous, amazing, incredible, etc......she rocks my socks!
Old 05-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #39
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

cors is so otm in this thread. beth ditto is doing a lot for fat body image, which is nice and sort of heroic on its own terms, but i'm usually disappointed when she opens her mouth.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #40
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

however...this is totally unacceptable. can someone with more familiarity regarding uk law weigh in on the legality of papers telling us what's gross?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:39 PM   #41
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

She is really hot I like the first pic..but who is she ?
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #42
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beth has a range of clothing coming out for plus size retailer Evans, which hits stores in July.

She refused to play in Topshop a while back as they didn't go up to her size and didn't want her to design a range for them.

However, it seems she was more than happy with Evans making this doll of her to advertise her range with them (who are like I say, a PLUS SIZE retailer....)

So I'm a little frustrated to say the least....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:47 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Beth has a range of clothing coming out for plus size retailer Evans, which hits stores in July.

She refused to play in Topshop a while back as they didn't go up to her size and didn't want her to design a range for them.

However, it seems she was more than happy with Evans making this doll of her to advertise her range with them (who are like I say, a PLUS SIZE retailer....)

So I'm a little frustrated to say the least....

Hmm.. the doll looks 'kinna' curvy..
Not exactly a Barbie but not exactly a replica of Beth either.. hmm
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #44
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

I think its cos of the credit crunch and they had to make cut backs on the size of their mannequins lol.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #45
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I think its cos of the credit crunch and they had to make cut backs on the size of their mannequins lol.
Lmao..maby.. I guess now if you buy a barbie they just give you a box!!
Old 05-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #46
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Lmao..maby.. I guess now if you buy a barbie they just give you a box!!
Or maybe they wont give his action man his man bits.... oh wait
Old 05-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #47
mergirl

Oh!.. see maby they had to save the plastic cause beth comes with her own strap-on accessories!!! Now that would just be FAB!
Old 10-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #48
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

hey guys, look who i met:

she's prettier in person than she is in photos, and that says a lot.
she gave me a hug, too. felt like magic ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:03 AM   #49
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How awesome is that? Great pic of the two of you (she looks super happy to be hanging on you)!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #50
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
hey guys, look who i met:

she's prettier in person than she is in photos, and that says a lot.
she gave me a hug, too. felt like magic ;D
Wow... I'm so jealous.... How did this meeting come about?? Was it after a gig?
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote