Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #26
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Em, I've heard this crap too about FAs/FFAs "settling" for fat partners and it's infuriating. I feel I'm a decent catch!

If you go down the "parents' wishlist," I'm:
- employed
- will have a doctorate in the next 1-2 years
- "conventionally attractive" (although I "ruin" it with my choice of clothing, supposedly)
- polite and well-spoken (when required, haha)
- maintain a clean and attractive condo
- can easily provide my partner with a comfortable lifestyle

Additionally, I'm extremely hygienic, entertaining (or so I'm told), loving and considerate of my partner's needs, honest, hard-working....and animals like me

And not into thin men.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I suppose you will find a higher than average percentage of unemployed people at online communities.

I agree completely!

What does being straight have to do with you being a good catch or not?
I think he ment.. as in 'not with a drug or alcohol problem'...not hetrosexual.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #28
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a job
I have a house
I have a dog
I have height
I have a vege garden
I have a nice king size bed
I have an old brass WW2 Japanese mortar shell that my grandad gave me
I have an extensive alcohol collection
I have a flowering orchid in my lounge

Surely with the list above I am the ultimate catch?

Oh....did I mention I also have an UNCUT sheet of batman trading cards from the original Batman Movie from the 80's.
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #29
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think you're a great catch Melian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think he ment.. as in 'not with a drug or alcohol problem'...not hetrosexual.
Ah okay. It just caught my attention because many queer people like talking about how gay they are ("I'm a Gold Star Lesbian Who Never Liked Or Touched Guys") to make themselves a little more attractive for whatever reason. I wonder if bisexual men are less desired by straight women.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Says the best catch of all (I've seen your pink dress)
Old 04-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #31
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Ah okay. It just caught my attention because many queer people like talking about how gay they are ("I'm a Gold Star Lesbian Who Never Liked Or Touched Guys") to make themselves a little more attractive for whatever reason. I wonder if bisexual men are less desired by straight women.
ahhh.. i see.. I think we both hang out is really different gay circles! lol.
I really dont know any gold star lesbians.. even my most lezzer friend..(that you chattered to) has still slept with a guy..hmm.. I'm not sure i know any gay women who havn't.
Hmm.. i dont know about bi-guys being less attractive to women.. though i have only met a VERY few bi-guys. For every 100 bi women i have met i recon i have met 1 bi guy.. seriously.. i have no idea why.. hmmmmmmm off to the lgbt board batgirl!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #32
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have always thought, and most of my life history confirmed, no...not a good catch. But as of 12 years, 3 months, and 11 days ago, someone thought otherwise. <shrug>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #33
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
see, that didn't take too long, now did it?
LOL, hold on ~ what about honest and normal?
DitzyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #34
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
LOL, hold on ~ what about honest and normal?
Not highlighting honest and normal was my attempt at honesty.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #35
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I am a good catch if the catcher says I am worth the pitch :P. I cannot decide what I think of myself.

And when it comes to that 1st comment by Curvyem, I can't get any better than a BBW! BBWs are the best thing since life on earth! <3 <3 <3. I am also very open about my FA ness, and people know I date BBWs because I find them so attractive, and because they are so sweet .

I will always be an FA because I am attracted to them, sexually and otherwise, no question about it.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #36
ImSoDead

ImSoDead can now change their title

My wife thinks so!
ImSoDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #37
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

*insert a one liner that i'm too lazy to think of atm*

uh but yeah, i'm pretty fly for an existentialist guy
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #38
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pfft, please, my cockiness has been well documented on these boards haha. Personally, I don't think you can do much better, but thats just me haha

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.

Last edited by KnottyOne; 04-01-2009 at 02:41 PM.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #39
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Pfft, please, my cockiness has been well documented on these boards haha. Personally, I don't think you can do much better, but thats just me haha
I am just interested in the fact that this post was edited, that it could possibly of been more cocky before you did that.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #40
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I am just interested in the fact that this post was edited, that it could possibly of been more cocky before you did that.
No, totally read it wrong and wrote something wrong, the unedited post hovered somewhere around in the realm of the most epic of epic fails

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #41
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywonder View Post
...I know my way around the Dior Counter/Got a black belt in Clinque/Know about Lancome and there juicy tubes....x And that is just to start with....
You trying out for boyfriend or personal shopper?
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #42
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
You trying out for boyfriend or personal shopper?
i could kinda use a personal shopper
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
I have a job
I have a house
I have a dog
I have height
I have a vege garden
I have a nice king size bed
I have an old brass WW2 Japanese mortar shell that my grandad gave me
I have an extensive alcohol collection
I have a flowering orchid in my lounge

Surely with the list above I am the ultimate catch?

Oh....did I mention I also have an UNCUT sheet of batman trading cards from the original Batman Movie from the 80's.
the only thing you didn't mention was candy and a van dude
Old 04-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #44
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
the only thing you didn't mention was candy and a van dude
Well unfortunately I have no van. I did have candy but it never last long around the house.
Strikes one and two...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #45
superodalisque

Quote:
Well unfortunately I have no van. I did have candy but it never last long around the house.
Strikes one and two...
you can't eat all of the candy and have the big girl. either practice self restraint or buy more candy.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
ladle
Back on Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
you can't eat all of the candy and have the big girl. either practice self restraint or buy more candy.
STRIKE THREE
I'm out

I'm batting below .100 in the FA league
Old 04-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #47
superodalisque

Quote:
STRIKE THREE
I'm out

I'm batting below .100 in the FA league
they might take you in the minors if you try hard
Old 04-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #48
ladle
Back on Top

Is the new Bat Boy for the Minor League Team : The Dimensions Boarders
Old 04-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #49
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

To answer the thread question, I would say, I'm an FA only because I have prefrences like any other person in love, but one of these preferences is a curvy bbw.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #50
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

It doesn't matter what I think of myself. I'm not the one considering whether or not to date me.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote