Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #51
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default well

I love my fat, and am actively getting bigger. But i'm still only a lightweight at just under 150 pounds. I love getting bigger and that is a choice I have made...to deliberately take myself from skinny to now fat. But I do understand that you can be fat enough that is restricts your entire lifestyle and dictates what you can and cant do.
I want to get as fat as possible. But only to the point I can still maintain my current lifestyle and quality of life.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #52
sharondell

sharondell has said some nice things
Default acceptance

dont think im at the stage where i accept the way i look in fact if im totaly honest i hate it, not sure when or where acceptance comes from ive been a uk 8 and a 16 , if i could take a pill and be thin id do it in a heart beat would i be happy im not sure, i do know that when i diet to lose weight i always seem to sabatarge myself and end up back where i started, most of the time i dont think about my weight [190lb] other times im obsessed with it but i love food too much to live with out it maybe im just mad lol
sharondell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #53
shellbelle
p.r.d.c.t.

shellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is a really good question for me to answer right now. i'm sorry if my response doesn't make a lot of sense... the truth is, it's something i'm thinking a lot about lately, and yeah, so my thoughts and ideas about it are relatively jumbled.

i rarely ever discuss being fat outloud. for the most part, in my daily life and in my social interactions with people, i rarely ever even think about being fat because it's so streamlined into my identity, and i guess i'm not a very body conscious person. for the most part, i feel like a lot of my issues with my weight and fatness aren't internal, but are mostly affected by external problems. stupid things like not fitting into TINYTINYTINY desks at my school, other people's awful attitudes, and here's one that probably goes without saying: shopping. at the core of myself, i think i'm a beautiful person, but sometimes, after a day where it doesn't seem like the world was meant for me to (literally) fit into it, that can mentally wear on how i look at myself. i don't think this is a hurdle i'll ever really get over because i don't think the problem is ME. i think that we live in a pretty anti-fat world, and as an incredibly active person, i'll have a hard time avoiding that. it's definitely going to take time and life experience for me to learn how to cope with that, and i don't expect it to happen overnight, if at all. so long story short, would i take the skinny pill? depends on how awful of a day i've had.

but for the most part, besides all that crap, yeah, i think i'm pretty much hot shit as is.
shellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #54
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
I am not yet close to being at the point of acceptance. I hope to one day get there, but as of yet I hate my body most days and cannot find too much about it that makes me happy about being fat. I do very much want to accept myself but am not sure how to get there...
I will share something personal with you...

In the same way an alcoholic abstains from drinking or a gambler from placing bets, I abstain from picking on my body in any way. If NO time is spent examining and criticizing my body, my face, my nose, that alone creates space for at least a modicum of self-acceptance. I'm not going to get into it here, but it is something I have struggled with since very early childhood, beginning with two family members' declaration of war against my then-pudgy 7-year-old body.

I am also accountable to two people---"I have been abstinent since March 10." And they ask me, "How's it going? Still abstinent?" I say yes...

Not easy, but easier when you commit to it and tell others of your endeavor.

It's been 5 weeks for me and the difference is remarkable. Just like pulling a nail from the paw---the absence of hate for the man in the mirror is like night and day. No, you don't become a big-headed bastard. On the contrary, I am just like anyone else. Not a model, not perfect. Just me, as I am. I eat well. I exercise daily. I wear the best clothes I can. I wash the face, file the nails, keep decent. I'm doing my best with what I have, which is all anyone can ask of me.

Try it for even a day. See how long you can do without remarking on your belly, face, legs, hair, age, weight. Or, if you catch yourself doing it, say, "Whoops! There I go!" and STOP.

Make sure you tell a friend or two, and tell them to ask how it's going.

Not meant in any way to tell you what to do or suggest you be different...just felt moved to share, having been there.

JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
I will share something personal with you...

In the same way an alcoholic abstains from drinking or a gambler from placing bets, I abstain from picking on my body in any way. If NO time is spent examining and criticizing my body, my face, my nose, that alone creates space for at least a modicum of self-acceptance. I'm not going to get into it here, but it is something I have struggled with since very early childhood, beginning with two family members' declaration of war against my then-pudgy 7-year-old body.

I am also accountable to two people---"I have been abstinent since March 10." And they ask me, "How's it going? Still abstinent?" I say yes...

Not easy, but easier when you commit to it and tell others of your endeavor.

It's been 5 weeks for me and the difference is remarkable. Just like pulling a nail from the paw---the absence of hate for the man in the mirror is like night and day. No, you don't become a big-headed bastard. On the contrary, I am just like anyone else. Not a model, not perfect. Just me, as I am. I eat well. I exercise daily. I wear the best clothes I can. I wash the face, file the nails, keep decent. I'm doing my best with what I have, which is all anyone can ask of me.

Try it for even a day. See how long you can do without remarking on your belly, face, legs, hair, age, weight. Or, if you catch yourself doing it, say, "Whoops! There I go!" and STOP.

Make sure you tell a friend or two, and tell them to ask how it's going.

Not meant in any way to tell you what to do or suggest you be different...just felt moved to share, having been there.

Thank you. One of the most excellent posts on Dimensions...aside from that one in the FA thread about how much you love your wife

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #56
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Recent events have caused me to really evaluate how I feel about me, my fat body, others and their feeling on their fat bodies, etc.

The good news, for me, is that all this evaluation has left me feeling more firmly planted in my own sense of self, including my fat body, than I ever have been.

I like being me, and I am fat. I guess part of that computes to "I like being fat" - but I can't separate the issues, so it's really not a valid statement.

I wouldn't take the pill.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #57
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Recent events have caused me to really evaluate how I feel about me, my fat body, others and their feeling on their fat bodies, etc.

The good news, for me, is that all this evaluation has left me feeling more firmly planted in my own sense of self, including my fat body, than I ever have been.

I like being me, and I am fat. I guess part of that computes to "I like being fat" - but I can't separate the issues, so it's really not a valid statement.

I wouldn't take the pill.
YAY!!!! great post!! Good for you!!!!!!! love it

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:42 AM   #58
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
in your journey where are you? do you or are you at the stage of just trying to accept your fat or do you actually like it? i know a lot of people have gone from kind of accepting the societal line that its better to be thin to accepting the size they are. where do you fit on the continuim? if there were a skinny pill would you take it tomorrow? would you be ok with losing for non health oriented reasons or do you feel a bit sad when you drop a few? are you happier when you gain? or are you somewhere in the middle, enjoying it on some days and not so much on others?

My God, it took me 40 years to figure out that fat was beautiful. What an idiot I was roaming through every art museum in Europe with room after room of fat nudes hanging on the walls, and I could not shake off that cultural conditioning perpetrated by the fashion industry. I LOVE EVERY FAT INCH OF MYSELF. I get up every morning and thank God that I don't have cancer. I LOVE BEING A FAT WOMAN in that I enjoy good food, exercise wearing nice clothes , being with a man who enjoys my jiggly fat body and let the pounds fall where they may.
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:39 AM   #59
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For the most part... I like it. I am very mobile flexible and "normal" at THIS weight. When I was 200 lbs heavier I cannot say the same..Coming from being super sized (nearly 500 lbs) to mid sized is interesting in alot of ways.
Physically,socially,mentally... I feel pretty fucking sexy most days.
Although,
I don't think as an american woman I am allowed to like my body too easily like I have to be militant almost in my acceptance because otherwise my body will just get disected by societie's ideas of normal and attractive.
I feel like I can't completely explain how I feel about it....maybe because it is evolving.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #60
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For the most part... I like it. I am very mobile flexible and "normal" at THIS weight. When I was 200 lbs heavier I cannot say the same..Coming from being super sized (nearly 500 lbs) to mid sized is interesting in alot of ways.
Although,
I don't think as an american woman I am allowed to like my body too easily like I have to be militant almost in my acceptance because otherwise my body will just get disected by societie's ideas of normal and attractive.
I feel like I can't completely explain how I feel about it....maybe because it is evolving.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:12 AM   #61
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
Although,

True
Of course you are not allowed to like your body, if you do how are they going to get you to go to the store?
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #62
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I do like the fact that I am fat again I really don't know why exactly.
I accept it quite well this time.I used to hate being fat due to the societal norms and everybody telling me how bad being fat was.
Trying to explain to people you want to be fat really is hard to do.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #63
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like it, but I accept that not everyone does.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #64
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

Do you care that many people do not accept Fatness? You hear some Fat People say that they do not care what others think?

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreflyintheskye View Post
I like it, but I accept that not everyone does.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #65
aussieamazonwoman

aussieamazonwoman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesaussieamazonwoman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default my two cents:)

Hi there,

A perspective from a newbie...

I think in my case, I have come to accept many things about myself as I have hit my mid thirties (age wise that is).

I have learnt to love the fact I am 6 foot 1 inches tall, I've learnt to accept that life is full of joy and pain and interesting journeys - this was a big one for me...for many years when I was younger, I didn't want to feel anything. And while some days I still feel YucK about being a big girl, I'm pretty ok with myself and even have moments where I love every bit of my curves.

Kay
aussieamazonwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #66
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Red face For me..

Quote:
in your journey where are you? do you or are you at the stage of just trying to accept your fat or do you actually like it? i know a lot of people have gone from kind of accepting the societal line that its better to be thin to accepting the size they are. where do you fit on the continuim? if there were a skinny pill would you take it tomorrow? would you be ok with losing for non health oriented reasons or do you feel a bit sad when you drop a few? are you happier when you gain? or are you somewhere in the middle, enjoying it on some days and not so much on others?
I've always been a chubby kid, from the day I was born, till today... When I was born, I was so big, the doctor had to pull on my shoulders, HARD, to deliver me. This left me with a permanent reminder of what is coming to be a challenging life.

Starting out at 10 lbs, 10 ounces is where I began.

At my heaviest, I was a sophomore/junior in high school.

Proportionately, I was my smallest during middle school..

And i always hated myself. I always sought to be skinny and beautiful like all of my friends. I hated not being able to just squish into the back of a car, or run around and play tag or something. Instead, I held back. I wanted to change myself. I tried this summer, and I did lose some weight. I gained it back on as school came around.

But one day..

I looked in the mirror and realized that I have accepted where I am. I am currently 305 pounds. I have flabby thighs, chunky arms, and a belly. My shoulders slope funny from my choppy entrance to the world. I have a double chin, and really round cheeks. But you know what? I'm also really pretty.

I have accepted myself, and I am beginning to see how beautiful I really am, inside and out.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #67
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

Quote:
I would say I'm somewhere in the middle--enjoying it on some days and not so much on others.

I always LOVE me because well...I'm fabulous, but I admit that there are days when I avoid full length mirrors and cameras like the plague...
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #68
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love my fat. I love my roundness and soft squishieness and almost fluidity. It all feels luxurious and decadent to me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #69
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Another perspective

My wife as much as took the fat pill. Through Weight Watchers and countless hours at the gym she's lost 145 lbs in 18 months. The doctor flagged some small health issues that she decided to handle before they became big ones. I'm happy for her and proud of her from this perspective. If only she could have such focus on our debt problem.

Problem is I hate everything about this. The way she looks has a lot to do with it. More significantly, she's becoming the calorie obsessed, exercise obsessed woman I tried to avoid as a younger man. She's a part of some social cliques she used to criticize because they snubbed her for her former size. She loves the phoney drama of the Biggest Loser that she used to hate. She used to accept that a fat person could accept and love his or her fat. Now she rejects that idea, along with my liking of it.

I challenge the idea that a skinny pill wouldn't change a person. I'm just waiting for the day when she starts thinking of fat as a character flaw.
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #70
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

If there was a pill I could take to drop down to 250 I would take that pill. I try very hard to like me for what "me" but it is so hard. I have recently gained back almost 30 lbs. Putting me at 446. I work so hard to loose the weight and then stupidly I put it back on. I don't want to loose weight to fit in, find love are any of the varies reasons fat women make up. I have two reasons, why I would love to hit 250. One for the ability to hold a job and not be in constant pain, and two to be healthy enough to have a child. I have a heart condition that makes it very shaky thought at this weight. The only reason I do feel sad when I loose weight is because My guy once said I was his perfect girl ( at 665) and I know for him I will never be that perfect girl again. Ill be the person he loves but never that dream girl I was. LOL am I happy when I gain, I hate gaining, but I love to eat. Now that would be a pill I would take ( eat all you want and stay the same weight you want to be)...
Quote:
Old 12-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #71
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingFA View Post
My wife as much as took the fat pill. Through Weight Watchers and countless hours at the gym she's lost 145 lbs in 18 months. The doctor flagged some small health issues that she decided to handle before they became big ones. I'm happy for her and proud of her from this perspective. If only she could have such focus on our debt problem.

Problem is I hate everything about this. The way she looks has a lot to do with it. More significantly, she's becoming the calorie obsessed, exercise obsessed woman I tried to avoid as a younger man. She's a part of some social cliques she used to criticize because they snubbed her for her former size. She loves the phoney drama of the Biggest Loser that she used to hate. She used to accept that a fat person could accept and love his or her fat. Now she rejects that idea, along with my liking of it.

I challenge the idea that a skinny pill wouldn't change a person. I'm just waiting for the day when she starts thinking of fat as a character flaw.
You hate everything about this, and are no longer attracted to her at all ( read that in another thread ). I hope she knows it.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:53 AM   #72
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I love my fat. I love my roundness and soft squishieness and almost fluidity. It all feels luxurious and decadent to me.
Yes, ditto!
For me, my curves and big hips etc, make me feel very feminine and womanly.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #73
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
You hate everything about this, and are no longer attracted to her at all ( read that in another thread ). I hope she knows it.
It doesn't bother her any more. Our "marital embrace" is as intense as it ever was. Ultimately all she wants is to feel love and closeness, and she gets that. The best way I have of putting this is that I'm learning the difference between desire and lust. As much as it sucks now, I'm hoping to move beyond the want of visual and tactile stimulation to something even deeper and more abiding than we had before. Does that make any sense?
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #74
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

I have come to accept it. I have been large all my life since I was a kid. I was just made to be a BBW!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #75
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

I Accept it, and I am almost to the point of liking it. It's on a day to day basis though. Life is just so much better if you love yourself. If you worry too much about food, or weight, or clothse, you waste your life away.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acceptance