Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #226
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Or they would probably confuse it with food, " Hey you shoulda tasted that eggplant cunnilingus I ate a lasta night, just like my muddah used ta make."
This made me laugh hysterically for some reason...

Eating eggplant cunnilingus...soppin' up the juices with Italian bread...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #227
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm glad the vagina is alive and well in this thread.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #228
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #229
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

obi-wang keNO.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #230
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread has cheered me up
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #231
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
How did you know that is what mine has been called before??? LOL

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #232
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
My offer to perform on a lady is always there. It's there before the discussion even gets to that point. The issue is being able to breathe properly in what is otherwise a vigorous tongue exercise. If I could design a Cunnilingual Snorkel, the world would be my oyster :P.
ummmm....

http://www.pussysnorkel.com/

and that's all I've got to say (or am willing to say) about the subject
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #233
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Power!!!

Quote:
(In James Earl Jones' Voice) The Vag is strong with this one!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #234
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I ate more chocolate tonight than I care to admit. *big grin*
Old 01-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #235
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
ummmm....

*desperately pulling out the credit card and clicking away*
Old 01-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #236
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ummmm....

Oh my god, I was just about to suggest using a nasal oxygen mask and a short length of tubing, I guess someone beat me to it.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #237
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *falls down laughing*
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #238
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gotta say, that sure doesn't look sexy.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #239
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I do hope you're at least springing for the glow-in-the-dark one.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #240
Captain Save
never had a 40

Would it be in bad taste if I got the tshirt to go with it and loitered at a women's health center?

I confess, I don't know if I have the courage to do something like that.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #241
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Go GLOW, Captain Save!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #242
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Would it be in bad taste if I got the tshirt to go with it and loitered at a women's health center?

I confess, I don't know if I have the courage to do something like that.
If you get the tshirt, be sure to have every woman you pleasure sign the shirt as an endorsement
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #243
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ummmm....

Why am I not surprised that such a thing exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
I do hope you're at least springing for the glow-in-the-dark one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
If you get the tshirt, be sure to have every woman you pleasure sign the shirt as an endorsement
^^YES!!

This has somehow turned into my favorite thread.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #244
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
This has somehow turned into my favorite thread.
Mine too. It has morphed into being about the two very bestest things in the world. Combining them is the best thing since someone put their peanut butter into someone elses chocolate. Maybe someone could open a Cunnilingus Culinary Institute to teach high level technique from around the world!!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #245
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a giver.

That's all I have to say about that.

OSCAR MAYER
Old 01-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #246
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Mine too. It has morphed into being about the two very bestest things in the world. Combining them is the best thing since someone put their peanut butter into someone elses chocolate. Maybe someone could open a Cunnilingus Culinary Institute to teach high level technique from around the world!!
I liked it when we were talking about cock-blocking video games, and I like it now... it's not one specific topic for me. I just enjoy raunchy sex humor.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #247
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm a giver.

That's all I have to say about that.

OSCAR MAYER
So what you're trying to say is that you have a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A??
Old 01-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #248
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
So what you're trying to say is that you have a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A??
Ha. Or foot longs.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #249
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Odd, now I suddenly want to go to Las Vegas and spend a night at the Bellagio.
Come on, you KNOW it sounds like the Latin name for something naughty!
-Rusty

Last edited by CleverBomb; 01-13-2012 at 02:51 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #250
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Odd, now I suddenly want to go to Las Vegas and spend a night at the Bellagio.
Come on, you KNOW it sounds like the Latin name for something naughty!
-Rusty
I have a Chihuly book..it would be cheaper

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote