Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #276
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
*snipped*...then again, perhaps I've just replaced my usual procrasterbation habits with procrastinapping.
IC that I am SO stealing this sentence.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #277
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that the word "fluffy" in terms of fat-adjectives has gone from "eye-rollingly weak euphemism" to my absolute favorite to use thanks to someone awesome. :3
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #278
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Procrastinapping is amazing.

I'm totally going to add this to my vocabulary!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #279
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This

Quote:
procrastinapping.
love this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg (30.6 KB, 272 views)
Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #280
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
love this!
I'm happy you enjoy my ridiculousness.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #281
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After so long, I finally have a word to describe that space of time between waking up and actually getting out of bed on lazy days with no particular time to be anywhere...

Thank you, lovelylady.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #282
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that all the talk of oral over the last few pages has it firmly in my mind. I normally prefer fingers to be used, but now I want someone to get busy there with their mouth.

But without the snorkel.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #283
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
IC that all the talk of oral over the last few pages has it firmly in my mind. I normally prefer fingers to be used, but now I want someone to get busy there with their mouth.

But without the snorkel.

It's had an effect on me too...with the masturbation hiatus going on here, I've been having increasingly vivid dreams one of which prominently featured this activity. I'll spare everyone the details, but I will say that there was no snorkel involved.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #284
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'll spare everyone the details...
Damn.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #285
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Damn.
I had no idea there was a demand for such things.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #286
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of us have to live vicariously because it has been a very very very very very *sigh* long time.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 01-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #287
Surlysomething

I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything.
It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us!
We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Moonlight_Wallpaper.jpg (80.1 KB, 276 views)
Old 01-16-2012, 02:33 AM   #288
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My Grandma died at 12am today. I am absolutely distraught. She would tell me how she hoped to live long enough to see my graduation. I so wished she could've. The thing that hurts me most is I was not able to say goodbye. My Grandma was basically my mom for me growing up. I lived at my grandparents house a lot. Why do bad things happen to good people?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #289
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
My Grandma died at 12am today. I am absolutely distraught. She would tell me how she hoped to live long enough to see my graduation. I so wished she could've. The thing that hurts me most is I was not able to say goodbye. My Grandma was basically my mom for me growing up. I lived at my grandparents house a lot. Why do bad things happen to good people?
I'm so sorry for your loss, honey. *Soft hugs*
Old 01-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #290
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Oh honey, I know exactly exactly exactly how you feel. I am so sorry. I was raised by my grandparents, too, and my granddad used to say he just wanted to live long enough to see me graduate... he missed it by a little over a year. The correlations are kinda spooky... If you need a shoulder, sweetheart, you know where to find me! I am here for you, in a heartbeat. Love you.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #291
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, all seriousness aside. I'm sad I put this in the "fat sexuality" subforum :|
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 AM   #292
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Ok, all seriousness aside. I'm sad I put this in the "fat sexuality" subforum :|
LOL. Oh no, honey. I think you can be forgiven given your grief. *Hugs* Maybe report your post and ask the mods to move that post and mine responding to it to the other confessions thread instead and delete your second comment and this one responding to it?

Old 01-16-2012, 03:27 AM   #293
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You have my condolences, thoughts, and prayers. Mom's parents left us, 5 years apart, in the 70's and I still miss them. They taught me some of my life's lessons and are a very real part of who I am today.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #294
Surlysomething

Quote:
I'm so very sorry that you lost your Grandma.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #295
lovelylady78

Quote:
My grandmother died suddenly in the fall of my senior year of high school. I get sad too when I think about everything she hasn't been here to celebrate with me...and everything yet to come at which her presence will be missed and for which I wish she could be here. I have worn and will wear something of hers (jewelry, hairpin, etc) in every ceremony I've attended. It gives me a physical reminder that she's still with me even if I can't see her. I'm so very sorry for your loss. *hugs*
Old 01-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #296
FatAndProud

Thank you all for the support. Surprisingly, my family is holding strong...but I feel there's going to be a lot of heartbreak at the funeral service.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #297
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Thank you all for the support. Surprisingly, my family is holding strong...but I feel there's going to be a lot of heartbreak at the funeral service.
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your family finds peace at the service. Today is actually the 13th anniversary of my grandmother's death. It will get a little easier as time goes on.
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #298
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I am so sorry for your loss. My father passed away right before my last quarter in college and I had so hoped he would have lived to see me graduate - so, I can understand and I'm so, so sorry.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #299
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #300
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My deepest condolences. HUGS.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote