Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #351
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm sure you could easily find a handy-man to get you fixed right up!!
The issue's more wanting to take the time to pleasure myself now that it's no longer a regular part of my daily routine...maybe I should take myself out on a nice date...maybe a little romance...maybe feel myself up on the couch while I watch a movie or something...

But, rest assured, everything still functions just fine.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #352
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got felt up in a dark closet by a young hipster while discussing Elliot Smith and the movie Drive. It was pretty fuckin' sweet.

My bra was unhooked in under fifteen seconds...kids.

When does one become a cougar?
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #353
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I got felt up in a dark closet by a young hipster while discussing Elliot Smith and the movie Drive. It was pretty fuckin' sweet.

My bra was unhooked in under fifteen seconds...kids.

When does one become a cougar?
Dang, I'm jealous. Elliott Smith, and some action! Lucky gal!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #354
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC i've stupidly fallen head over heels for a guy at work, and only realising now that he wasn't expressing interest, but was just being nice/friendly. I feel so crushed, and now trying to "un-fall" for him...really sucks!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #355
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is this where I confess I hired a BBW for my cousin's temp tech agency just so I can lear at her when I'm in the office once a week?
Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #356
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As hard as I try to think of anyone else...thinking of you is the only way I can orgasm...
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #357
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that tonight, I'm gonna have a little date night with myself. I'm going to seduce myself and show me a good time.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #358
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

"Uh, well, usually about 2.30 in the morning you've ended up taking advantage of yourself. There ain't no way around that you know. Yeah, making a scene with a magazine, there ain't no way around. I'll confess you know, I'm no different you know. I'm not weird about it or anything, I don't tie myself up first. I just kinda spend a little time with myself."

Tom Waits
Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #359
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I will totally wake my husband up in the middle of the night or early morning for sex when I can't sleep, or if the mood strikes.

I also confess that it's amazing in that faint, early morning light.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #360
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While browsing Craigslist I clicked on a post that, as a lot of CL ads do, had a picture of the guy's penis. He had it next to the cable remote control for size comparison. So what do I do? Pick up my remote and look to see how he measures up. I was actually a little impressed.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 AM   #361
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
While browsing Craigslist I clicked on a post that, as a lot of CL ads do, had a picture of the guy's penis. He had it next to the cable remote control for size comparison. So what do I do? Pick up my remote and look to see how he measures up. I was actually a little impressed.
Ask him if he can work the remote with his penis. If he can, then you should be impressed.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:03 AM   #362
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had such a hot, passionate sex dream last night that when it woke me up at 3am I had to finish what it started...so-to-speak...
Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #363
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I had such a hot, passionate sex dream last night that when it woke me up at 3am I had to finish what it started...so-to-speak...
Lucky you The sex dream I had the other night started out fabulously, but morphed into other things and ended up being a nightmare. Talk about ripped off!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #364
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Ask him if he can work the remote with his penis. If he can, then you should be impressed.
I had to chime in here. I have a friend who can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the piano with his....and he has some other pretty wonderful skills to go with that. lol
Old 04-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #365
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know how long this will be kept up but.....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/182446..._by_his_penis/

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:44 AM   #366
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been starting to feel like having sex again. And actually looking for potential partners for it. It's so new to me and I dunno what changed. I haven't exactly acted upon it yet, but some lucky brat is gonna get something good out of it eventually.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #367
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I had to chime in here. I have a friend who can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the piano with his....and he has some other pretty wonderful skills to go with that. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I don't know how long this will be kept up but.....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/182446..._by_his_penis/
I'm sure there's a Lucy and Schroeder comment to be made, but I'm not sure if I should go there.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #368
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I must confess that this thread is pretty hot
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:56 AM   #369
penguin
Fnord

IC I just really turned myself on while taking pictures and a video
Old 04-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #370
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that I miss the days when my fwb would just hold me down and fuck me into oblivion. It may finally be time to cool things off.
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #371
penguin
Fnord

I really need to get laid. My libido has returned and is very, very loud.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #372
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
You're a pretty woman, it shouldn't be that difficult.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #373
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so proud of what I've accomplished in the past seven months.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #374
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
You're a pretty woman, it shouldn't be that difficult.
Finding the right someone to be with is the problem. While the booty call guy from last year is making it clear he'd be here in a shot if I gave the signal, I don't want to sleep with him. I don't want casual sex right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm so proud of what I've accomplished in the past seven months.
You should be!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #375
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I know what you mean about your libido being loud. When mine really revs up, it can be hard to hear anything over it. The sad part is the more sex I have, the more I seem to want.