Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #376
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Finding the right someone to be with is the problem. While the booty call guy from last year is making it clear he'd be here in a shot if I gave the signal, I don't want to sleep with him. I don't want casual sex right now.
I relate to this SO MUCH. 100%. Hang in there, lady.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #377
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I know what you mean about your libido being loud. When mine really revs up, it can be hard to hear anything over it. The sad part is the more sex I have, the more I seem to want.
Oh, mine does too. No chance of me getting what I want right now, so I'll just have to do it myself :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I relate to this SO MUCH. 100%. Hang in there, lady.
I'll just enjoy myself, by myself, for now.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:10 AM   #378
phoenixcinder

phoenixcinder has said some nice things

My Confession:
I got bored of my life being what society wants me to be (white picket fence syndrome) and now instead my life revolves around big juicy women.
phoenixcinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #379
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One day, I will own this. With attachments. Rawr.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #380
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That looks just like the ever-popular Hitachi Magic Wand.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 04-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #381
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

P.S. If you're going to buy a pricy one, this one, in my opinion, is the Cadillac of vibrators. I swear by it. http://www.amazon.com/Eroscillator-2-Plus/dp/B000OH0IEC

Old 04-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #382
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
That looks just like the ever-popular Hitachi Magic Wand.
It's the Australian version of it They had to put in different adaptors, because ours are different down here. I've heard good things about the one you linked, too! I just need to get the money for them. They're not cheap, but I'm told they're a very worthwhile investment.

And with how horny I've been lately, I'm going through batteries WAY too fast. I'd rather plug it into the mains
Old 04-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #383
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
P.S. If you're going to buy a pricy one, this one, in my opinion, is the Cadillac of vibrators. I swear by it. http://www.amazon.com/Eroscillator-2-Plus/dp/B000OH0IEC
It looks like an electric toothbrush. lol How is it for G-spot action?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #384
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

That's a good question! I have mutantly-short arms so I can't answer that (reach) but it comes with attachments- some of which look like they'd be helpful.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #385
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I soooo miss his warm, beautiful skin, running my fingers through his hair and the way he smells!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #386
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

oh my that does look like fun
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #387
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That looks like a steampunk vibrator!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #388
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

I've been using it (or its predecessors) for years now, way before steampunk was cool. Guess that means I'm the originator of the trend.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #389
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I've been using it (or its predecessors) for years now, way before steampunk was cool. Guess that means I'm the originator of the trend.
Ha...very nice..its good to be a trend setter
Old 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #390
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that we're one month into the new quarter and we still haven't had our sexing time. WTF, let's do this already, I don't think I've ever seen this shade of blue before. Grrrrr!!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #391
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

I confess it's now been two years since I've had sex. Not that I haven't had the opportunity, but I've been holding out for more than just a one-night fling and I just haven't met the right person yet. It's frustrating. I'm tired of sleeping alone.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #392
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude, I don't know if this is a confession...but speaking of vibrators...

So, I was moving out of my apt. today...and my brother and dad were helping me move. Well, I had packed my *ahem* B.O.B. in my large ADIDAS tote bag and my brother totally kicked it to move it. MY BAG STARTED TO VIBRATE LOL I scurried to turn the damn vibrator off...and in that time my brother and dad were like :O lol SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING. Needless to say, I was like...that's just...uh....that's....:| lol It was the most awkward moment of my life. :|
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #393
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

So, I was moving out of my apt. today...and my brother and dad were helping me move. Well, I had packed my *ahem* B.O.B. in my large ADIDAS tote bag and my brother totally kicked it to move it. MY BAG STARTED TO VIBRATE LOL I scurried to turn the damn vibrator off...and in that time my brother and dad were like :O lol SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING. Needless to say, I was like...that's just...uh....that's....:| lol It was the most awkward moment of my life. :|

oh no...thats so bad, yet funny
Old 04-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #394
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

Always remove the batteries! (I learned this from hearing about other people's mistakes and my own paranoia.)

My confession: I showed my breasts to random strangers on Chatroulette last night and it was very liberating.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #395
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I confess it's now been two years since I've had sex. Not that I haven't had the opportunity, but I've been holding out for more than just a one-night fling and I just haven't met the right person yet. It's frustrating. I'm tired of sleeping alone.
I totally relate to this. It's been nearly two years for me for almost the same reason.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #396
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now I've seen it all!
Did you know that there is a solar powered vibrator? Really?!
I'd hate to be horny on a cloudy day! lol

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #397
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that i just ordered a hitachi wand.. My first plug in friend.. I cant wait for it to come!! I had tried ordering one from a local company but never got it and then got distracted and only just got around to reording one.. I've wanted one of these suckers for years!!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #398
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Yay!!! Hope you love it. If it doesn't work for you, don't give up on vibrators... when you find one you love, it's life-changing. lol

Old 05-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #399
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is my first plug in, i have worn many a vibes out over the years I also got an egg vibe in the order just cuz i had a coupon I love eggs. I'm excited to not have to hunt for batteries at inopportune times
Old 05-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #400
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Ahhhhh, okay. Awesome! I hope it treats you well.