Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #401
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm afraid to be intimate with a girl. I don't know HOW to be.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #402
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I'm afraid to be intimate with a girl. I don't know HOW to be.
Just do what comes naturally, every thing is trial and error at first... just be yourself I'm sure the rest will work itself out!
Old 05-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #403
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This posted is rated M for mature... and W for Wayyyyyyy TMI. Don't read if you don't want to get to know me VERY personally... heh.

I picked up 50 Shades of Grey like every other woman on earth this week. I'm not sure if it's at all representative of real BDSM relationships/culture (not that there's such a thing as a "typical" BDSM relationship), but my god... I've always liked to be spanked, but I've always said I'm not a sub, I'd find it demeaning, that's not me....

...and now, if this book can be at all representative, I know it is. Holy fuck. I want to be tied up, tied down, scolded, trussed up, teased, spanked, flogged, ordered around, have my hair pulled, be thrown around, and be completely dominated.

I like to be in control in my "real" life... it never occurred to me that the opposite would be the hottest thing I could possibly imagine in the bedroom (with someone monogamous whom I trust implicitly).

My body is alive with this realization tonight. It is so erotically charged that the slightest touch sets my skin on fire. I accidentally sat down the wrong way in my office chair at work today and my long hair caught and yanked my head back... I inadvertently moaned. Fortunately I have my own office!

I haven't had sex in so long that the first person to touch my thigh is going to make me explode.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #404
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
This posted is rated M for mature... and W for Wayyyyyyy TMI. Don't read if you don't want to get to know me VERY personally... heh.

I picked up 50 Shades of Grey like every other woman on earth this week. I'm not sure if it's at all representative of real BDSM relationships/culture (not that there's such a thing as a "typical" BDSM relationship), but my god... I've always liked to be spanked, but I've always said I'm not a sub, I'd find it demeaning, that's not me....

...and now, if this book can be at all representative, I know it is. Holy fuck. I want to be tied up, tied down, scolded, trussed up, teased, spanked, flogged, ordered around, have my hair pulled, be thrown around, and be completely dominated.

I like to be in control in my "real" life... it never occurred to me that the opposite would be the hottest thing I could possibly imagine in the bedroom (with someone monogamous whom I trust implicitly).

My body is alive with this realization tonight. It is so erotically charged that the slightest touch sets my skin on fire. I accidentally sat down the wrong way in my office chair at work today and my long hair caught and yanked my head back... I inadvertently moaned. Fortunately I have my own office!

I haven't had sex in so long that the first person to touch my thigh is going to make me explode.
I find this to be a fairly common dichotomy, G. People who are dominant and in control in their professional lives tend more toward the submissive in their personal lives. Not that I've done a full-scale scientific study, mind you...this is just what I gather from personal experience (as I'm almost required to be a dominant figure for my chosen career) and from talking to others. I've always thought that quite interesting.

I keep having people tell me to read this book, and I just haven't gotten around to picking it up. I'm intrigued that so many women I know are completely entranced by it. I've never heard anything about the story or the concept-- only that it's filled with pure sexay. Is it anything like the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy? Is it something completely different? I'm just going to have to suck it up and read it, I guess...

Anyway...

*reaches over and touches G's thigh*
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #405
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOLOL!!! Back away from there, you!! I'm giggling like crazy over here.

I will say, the writing style is not that great. But yes, the sex scenes... yum. I think you'd probably love it if you're on the same page as I am. I have not heard of the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. Is this something I need to pick up?!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #406
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOLOL!!! Back away from there, you!! I'm giggling like crazy over here.

I will say, the writing style is not that great. But yes, the sex scenes... yum. I think you'd probably love it if you're on the same page as I am. I have not heard of the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. Is this something I need to pick up?!
YES. It's written by Anne Rice, but under the pen name of A.N. Roquelaure. YOU MUST HAVE THEM.
Here's the hook-up on Amazon
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #407
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, Ginny...this sounds like my kind of book...How much was it? And can you give me a run-down...without giving away too much?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #408
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There is a lot of feminist writings on S&M because of the large percentage of us who are submissive in the bedroom. Just saying.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #409
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

I downloaded the e-book Katie for $9.99 but you can probably find it used cheaper somewhere. If you google I'm sure you'll find any number of rundowns - it's been all over the news.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #410
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
YES. It's written by Anne Rice, but under the pen name of A.N. Roquelaure. YOU MUST HAVE THEM.
Here's the hook-up on Amazon
This is my next purchase! Tried to rep you and can't yet!

Old 05-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #411
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

wow sounds intresting to say the least....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #412
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, it's on my wish list. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #413
PiscesGirl

PiscesGirl can now change their title

I know my mind is always on. I wouldn't be opposed to a Christian Grey type telling me what to do. It would be a hot mental vacation. I couldn't live the 24/7 lifestyle though.
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #414
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I want to explore this attraction I have for dominating men in the bedroom. Yes, I mean the Christian Grey type man. (Fuck, I love that book...). I want to know if it's just the fantasy of that situation that turns me on, or if it's the real thing. A little hard to figure it out with no man around though, lol.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #415
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I got her for ya

I'm starting that book tonight
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #416
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've always liked to be spanked, but I've always said I'm not a sub, I'd find it demeaning, that's not me....

I haven't read the books yet, but being submissive isn't about being demeaned. Sure, some like that, but that's not usually the intent. Submitting to someone else, whether just in the bedroom or out of it as well, isn't for everyone, but oh boy, is it fun

Quote:
This is quite common, with both men and women. Being able to let go of that control in a safe place, and letting someone else be in charge is fun. And the opposite is true for others, too.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:49 AM   #417
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
IC I want to explore this attraction I have for dominating men in the bedroom. Yes, I mean the Christian Grey type man. (Fuck, I love that book...). I want to know if it's just the fantasy of that situation that turns me on, or if it's the real thing. A little hard to figure it out with no man around though, lol.
I like to be dominated in the bedroom......
Old 05-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #418
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

This conversation has been had over and over again on Dims, but I'll say it anyway because it's always been interesting to me - I've encountered far more FAs who wanted to be dominated than the other way around. Frustrating when you're looking for the opposite. lol

Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #419
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a switch so it's all good to me. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #420
balletguy

Quote:
This conversation has been had over and over again on Dims, but I'll say it anyway because it's always been interesting to me - I've encountered far more FAs who wanted to be dominated than the other way around. Frustrating when you're looking for the opposite. lol
that is kind of intresting
Old 05-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #421
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is how I am (and FTR, I don't like being demeaned or humiliated or anything like that). I'm a total control freak in "real life" so (/but?), in the bedroom, I love it when someone else takes charge. Occasionally I'll have a switcharoo, but mostly I'm definitely more of a sub.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #422
balletguy

Quote:
Why do you think that is?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #423
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
If I'm involved with a man, I like him to be dominant. If I'm with a woman, I like to dominate. I don't mind another woman being in charge sometimes, but I'm not interested in domming men.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #424
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Why do you think that is?
Big women tend to be larger than the submissive counterpart? I would think those that like to be dominated by fat women like the size aspect.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #425
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
If I'm involved with a man, I like him to be dominant. If I'm with a woman, I like to dominate. I don't mind another woman being in charge sometimes, but I'm not interested in domming men.
This! This! This!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote