Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #451
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
The only thing that would have been better than starting my morning by sleeping in, giving myself three orgasms, and taking a long hot shower would have been if I had had someone to do all those things with me.
I confess that I have been fixated on this post for the last 2 weeks

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #452
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I'm a sucker for the sound of a woman's voice; if she sounds sexy while in the act, it would drive me insane with excited passion. I also need to make sure the bed doesn't have wheels, as I remember the bed hitting walls on more than one occasion due solely to wheels and smooth floors. This isn't much fun to explain to police or small children when they think someone's being roughed up in a bad way.
As someone who has a bed with wheels and wood floors, I'll add that you also need to watch out for the tilt factor. Sliding off can either be funny as hell, or painful.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #453
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I confess that I have been fixated on this post for the last 2 weeks
Hahaha. Poor Daddyoh. My apologies for doing that to you. But I'm not really sorry! hee hee

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #454
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahaha. Poor Daddyoh. My apologies for doing that to you. But I'm not really sorry! hee hee
Oh, by no means was I complaining As for the white text, Touche' You have made me live up to my reputation(see words below my screen name).

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #455
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Having said all that about being noisy, sometimes it can be fun to be quiet, like when you're gagged. But that's very different to being shushed.
One of the best Sexual experiences I have had was when I was havin quiet sex on purpose. At the parent's house and my partner and I were laughing because we said we werent going to have sex, but instead "park." we were trying to be so quiet the sex was REALLY slow. I think the build up of all the slow and quiet made it so amazing. After climax my eyes were crossed for three hours!
Old 06-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #456
gunther

gunther can now change their title

I think Wendy of Wendy's fame is pretty hot.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #457
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can be such a "cougar".

I also think over the years my 'type' has really changed. Weird, eh?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #458
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The thought of you with anyone else makes me feel ill.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #459
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Counting down... four days until a mini vacation with lots of wonderful sex. Come on Saturday!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #460
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've ordered a new vibrator, a wand style, and I cannot wait to try it out
Old 07-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #461
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've ordered a new vibrator, a wand style, and I cannot wait to try it out
LOVE the wands! They're magic. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #462
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
LOVE the wands! They're magic. LOL
I made to sure to get the g spot attachments with it
Old 07-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #463
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I made to sure to get the g spot attachments with it
I don't know why, and this isn't an insult so please don't take it as one. But I have a really hard time seeing you as a sexual being.

as I was typing this I figured out why though, I think it's because You and i have never directly talked about anything sexual. We should rectify this at some point.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #464
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I really want to put my cock in some fat rolls lately.

Not that this is at all unusual, just... way more in my mind the past couple weeks.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #465
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know why, and this isn't an insult so please don't take it as one. But I have a really hard time seeing you as a sexual being.

as I was typing this I figured out why though, I think it's because You and i have never directly talked about anything sexual. We should rectify this at some point.
Is this your way of asking me to partake in some dirty talk? :P
Old 07-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #466
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ic i want what i think is called a rabbits glove. It's a soft furry glove with little spikes in it. So you get the pleasure of something soft with the naughty scratches from the spikes. One was used on me years ago and the sexy impression still comes to mind often enough.. a cool knife for knife play would be fun too but it might not fly with the hubs.. He's not vanilla, per say, but knives might be a little too much..
Old 07-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #467
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks like it might be called a Vampire Bunny Mitt? http://www.detailstoys.com/odds.html

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 07-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #468
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sex is in my future.
Man sex.

I'm not even nervous.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #469
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Sex is in my future.
Man sex.

I'm not even nervous.
Totes jelli. Love you. Have fun!

Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #470
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Looks like it might be called a Vampire Bunny Mitt? http://www.detailstoys.com/odds.html
Yup! That's it! Such a sensation filled toy.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #471
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I am very happy today. For the first time in a while I feel happy. I feel good about decisions I have made recently and I plan on standing firm in those decisions.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #472
penguin
Fnord

School is back! Yay! I loved the two week break, but I am so enjoying having some me time again
Old 07-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #473
penguin
Fnord

Oh hey, that was in the wrong thread, whoops. BUT, I get my new toy this week, so I'll definitely be getting some very up close and personal me time later on

I came here to confess that I'm really enjoying looking at these latest pictures of myself that I took the other day. But, alas, too much nipple in them for Dims.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #474
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that a co-worker's wearing shorts really changed my opinion on legs. Before I saw hers I wasn't all that interested but, man, she has incredible legs. Eep.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #475
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that my sex and love life are literally the only part of my life that are good order, apart from it being a long-distance relationship. Since this is the sex board, I'll elaborate by saying that feedist sex is everything I could have ever wanted and I won't settle for less. I should have known from the start that this would be the case, but noooooo I had to find out through trial and error. xD
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote