Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #526
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I need to start a Tumblr blog so I can post, you know
Old 09-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #527
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a friend coming up to visit as she wants to see the city of Seattle and the surrounding area. We talked about it and decided we can have fun if we want and we're both aware that it's NSA and nothing more. Sweet, sounds great.

She sent me some of the most sexually aggressive texts while at work, to the point that I felt like I had to look over my shoulder. I am both excited and worried for the safety of my dick and/or face.

Ill post them later. Maybe they're not TOO aggressive, but more so than I'm used to ever getting.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #528
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I have a friend coming up to visit as she wants to see the city of Seattle and the surrounding area. We talked about it and decided we can have fun if we want and we're both aware that it's NSA and nothing more. Sweet, sounds great.

She sent me some of the most sexually aggressive texts while at work, to the point that I felt like I had to look over my shoulder. I am both excited and worried for the safety of my dick and/or face.

Ill post them later. Maybe they're not TOO aggressive, but more so than I'm used to ever getting.
I did not give you permission to post what I send you, you two-faced bastard!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #529
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am erotically charged today. My libido seems to be working overtime.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #530
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
They were too good not to share. You made my testicles quiver.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #531
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
There better be pics.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #532
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

shit was out of control...but I hope blackjack comes through with his threats/promises
Old 09-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #533
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm always down for letting you tittyfuck me.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #534
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those were pics of the foreplay, now get some action going, boys.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #535
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Is she 15?

Keeping it classy in Seattle.

Quote:
shit was out of control...but I hope blackjack comes through with his threats/promises
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #536
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Wow. Is she 15?

Keeping it classy in Seattle.
Thanks Surly ;-)
Old 09-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #537
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm trying to figure out if that's exciting for someone or just plain weird? Haha.

Quote:
Thanks Surly ;-)
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #538
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I confess I just saw the sweetest pair of nipples ever.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #539
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If it don't have pics it didn't happen.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #540
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess I just saw the sweetest pair of nipples ever.
Look, I'm flattered, and I do use shea butter to keep them nice and supple, and they are spectacular. Sweetest ever though? I'm not 100% sure of that.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 10-06-2012 at 06:53 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #541
Surlysomething

So bloody horny.
Gotta love the female cycle. Haha.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #542
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
So bloody horny.
Gotta love the female cycle. Haha.
Call me....
Old 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #543
Surlysomething

Hahahaha.

Why does it almost seem incestual?

Quote:
Call me....
Old 10-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #544
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Hahahaha.

I don't know, but I felt the same as I typed it.

...lets push the envelope
Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #545
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I confess I haven't had human contact in a little more three months. No hugs or anything, I feel leperous.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #546
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that getting straight A's in college is only stressing me out more because now I'm becoming neurotic about any assignment that might get lower than an A on it.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #547
Surlysomething

Can't do it, J-Dogg.

Quote:
I don't know, but I felt the same as I typed it.

...lets push the envelope
Old 10-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #548
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahahaha.

If you ain't good enough for family, who are you good for?
Old 10-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #549
Surlysomething

Blech. I think i'll stay in my igloo forever with that kind of attitude. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
If you ain't good enough for family, who are you good for?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #550
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
I confess I haven't had human contact in a little more three months. No hugs or anything, I feel leperous.
this makes me so sad. my confession is i would totally give you a hug.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote