Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #551
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I confess I haven't had human contact in a little more three months. No hugs or anything, I feel leperous.
It's been a few years for me, if you don't count pecks on the cheek from Grandma. I feel your pain. And you're far from leprous. Cats tend to avoid lepers and yours looks at you like you're delicious, so I'm taking his word for it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #552
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I have never achieved orgasm from receiving oral.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #553
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I keep feeling like hooking up with people... until I'm in their presence. I shut right down around others, but as soon as I'm alone, I long for physical touch. WTF?!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #554
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess to wishing I could help out with someone else's confession.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #555
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish to be fucked now. Please.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #556
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I have this same confession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I confess to wishing I could help out with someone else's confession.

You're more than welcome to help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Come to think about it, I think the four of us could go some great good to each other.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #557
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was a wee bit tipsy when I made that confession.

Quote:

Come to think about it, I think the four of us could go some great good to each other.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #558
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I was a wee bit tipsy when I made that confession.

Too LATE!! It's on the internets....FOREVER!!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #559
Surlysomething

And I have to live with that shame.

Next time, i'm going to up my game though!

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #560
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Just so long as it's not me and you helping each other out on our mutual confession!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:51 AM   #561
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
QFT

Quote:
And I have to live with that shame.

Next time, i'm going to up my game though!
Nice, although it will have to be quite impressive!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #562
Surlysomething

I'll just post a picture of my rack.
Game. Set. Match.

Quote:
QFT

Nice, although it will have to be quite impressive!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #563
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Game. Set. Match.

ICT I'm waiting for this ^^^
Old 10-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #564
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
You don't know how much I wish I could help!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #565
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
If only I could...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #566
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
neither have i... but i'm a girl so i guess that's more common
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #567
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Game. Set. Match.

In the immortal words of Judge Smails
Old 10-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #568
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
neither have i... but i'm a girl so i guess that's more common
Maybe, but I'll toot my own horn and say I've never had a woman not, from my endeavors. Toot toot!
Old 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #569
Surlysomething

This is what I see when I look down. Life size for your viewing pleasure.

BAM.

Quote:
In the immortal words of Judge Smails
Old 10-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #570
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:

BAM.
Up, down, sideways, that's a great view from any angle. Check and mate, I do believe this exchange goes to you!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #571
Surlysomething

Boobs always win.

Quote:
Up, down, sideways, that's a great view from any angle. Check and mate, I do believe this exchange goes to you!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #572
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

BAM.

Are you booking any vacations for there?? I may want to spend a week or two...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #573
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that it's really sexy watching the hubs take his tae kwon do classes. I love watching him be all powerful and kicky. The focus and the mean face he gets while kicking the crap out of that bag is just pure hotness.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #574
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ic it had been too long.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #575
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Ic it had been too long.
Woohoo!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote