Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #576
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Boobs always win.
You're absolutely right, they always win.
Beautiful cleavage
azerty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #577
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess to picking up a new kink this week. Women absentmindedly stroking something up and down, like a bottle or a gearshifter or anything cylindrical. I ran across that a couple of times this past week and found that to be a unexpected turn-on for me.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #578
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I confess to picking up a new kink this week. Women absentmindedly stroking something up and down, like a bottle or a gearshifter or anything cylindrical. I ran across that a couple of times this past week and found that to be a unexpected turn-on for me.
That reminds me of something that happened to me this week. I was rubbing wax paper onto some horizontal metal bars at work and I noticed a guy in the store just staring at me in a almost-but-not-quite creepy way. I looked down and realized that because I'm pretty short, the bars were level with my chest and I had wrapped my hand around the bar and was stroking it back and forth towards my chest. I burst out laughing when I realized how suggestive the movement obviously looked to that guy.

IC to having a rather erotic dream last night.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #579
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
That reminds me of something that happened to me this week. I was rubbing wax paper onto some horizontal metal bars at work and I noticed a guy in the store just staring at me in a almost-but-not-quite creepy way. I looked down and realized that because I'm pretty short, the bars were level with my chest and I had wrapped my hand around the bar and was stroking it back and forth towards my chest. I burst out laughing when I realized how suggestive the movement obviously looked to that guy.

IC to having a rather erotic dream last night.
Yep, exactly that kind of accidental, unplanned event. But I do try my best not to be creepy about it when I see it. I try to look respectfully. To paraphrase the great David St. Hubbins, "It's a fine line between creepy and respectful."
Old 11-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #580
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that when I said I was going toy shopping, I sure as hell didn't mean at toy's r us. Because every girl needs a battery operated boyfriend in their life .

Last edited by Victoria08; 11-05-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #581
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that when I said I was going toy shopping, I sure as hell didn't mean at toy's r us. Because every girl needs a battery operated boyfriend in their life .
I just got a new one! Mixed reviews, unfortunately. I hope your new B.O.B. keeps you happy!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #582
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I think my libido has retired.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #583
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

IC that I rather enjoyed a comment one of my coworkers said to me the on Monday as she brushed past me to get to the copier.

Her: Oh, 'scuse me, I gotta get this copied before lunch.
Me: No problem, I just finished.
(*she bushes past my stomach*)
Her: Is that your sweater or are you starting the holidays early (*wink*)
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #584
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pissed off at everything and just want to do some angry fucking right now.
Get here. Bring your vagina. Expect it to hurt. A lot.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #585
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Not retired. Just a short hiatus!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #586
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Mine has retired and moved to Wisconsin...I hear he has a nice little golf hobby now and is doing quite well...good for him
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #587
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
Not retired. Just a short hiatus!
It's been leaving me for a while now

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0nzw0rth View Post
Mine has retired and moved to Wisconsin...I hear he has a nice little golf hobby now and is doing quite well...good for him
As long as one of you is having fun!

I've likened mine to a fire before, in that when I'm single and alone, I don't really need it, so the fire burns down. It can get stirred up occasionally, and the embers are still glowing and able to come back to life. Without someone else there to fan the flames and feed the fire, it just dies down. When I'm involved with someone, it burns and burns hot. When I'm not, it doesn't. I don't often feel the need for sex or even masturbation when I'm single. It was different when I was younger, but since motherhood came along (and single parenthood), it's just not been a priority. And now it's even less of a priority.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #588
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that in 4 short days I am getting laid for the first time in an ungodly long time. It's going to be a pantless, international sexytime trip, and while I'm delighted to see the beau.....SEX!!!!!!!!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #589
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC... I am and have always been dealing with some serious physical complications that make 'conventional' intercourse extremely difficult.

Lord knows I've tried to keep telling myself that a person's worth goes much deeper and further than their sexual ability, but I'm struggling to believe that right now. It's hard not to feel totally inadequate and 'broken' as a human being when there is something so fundamentally wrong with a function that's so basic, yet important.

Maybe I'll start thinking differently again in the morning, but right now, I can't help thinking that I'd be doing someone a complete disservice by being in a relationship with them - and a good man genuinely deserves far more than what I'm able to give.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #590
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that my libido is in overdrive.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #591
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

IC that my lovely big handsome man is coming to stay for 4 days, we will not sleep much, and he has admitted that I am kinkier than he is. It's nice to surprise someone
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #592
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
IC that my lovely big handsome man is coming to stay for 4 days, we will not sleep much, and he has admitted that I am kinkier than he is. It's nice to surprise someone
Hearing things like this actually totally cheers me up - as did the rep, thank you

...and enjoy!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #593
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

ic my being newly single is tempting me to call the "crazy chick i used to mess with" for some sex ... but the crazyness is making me pause
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #594
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

IC that being a 25 year old virgin is starting to get to me. NOT that I want to lose it all willy nilly, I just think since I am finally finished with school I can finally start seeking a relationship.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #595
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

IC that my libido is going crazy (thus driving me crazy) and No Fap November isn't helping in the least.
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #596
Victoria08

IC that my subconscious is kind of a slut. God, the things that I have been dreaming about lately are just...wow. Detailed. Ha.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #597
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I Confess the reason I make excuses to my friends when they want me to spend the night is because I masturbate in my sleep. I've woken up that way almost every morning for a few years now.

Oh, and I moan/whimper in it, too.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #598
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that my subconscious is kind of a slut. God, the things that I have been dreaming about lately are just...wow. Detailed. Ha.
if people knew what was in my head omg I totally relate to this reminds me I have a couple of erotic stories kicking around my head that I really should type up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
I Confess the reason I make excuses to my friends when they want me to spend the night is because I masturbate in my sleep. I've woken up that way almost every morning for a few years now.

Hugs not sure what to say to that but it cant be easy to deal with missing out on stuff because of it.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #599
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post

Dude I'm jealous. Once I woke up mid orgasm. It was the most incredible feeling. I just stayed in bed shocked for like an hour in my post orgasmic bliss.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #600
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that I have been using a butt plug the past couple days and have thus discovered the charm of a bumpy back road.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote