Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #601
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I confess that I have been using a butt plug the past couple days and have thus discovered the charm of a bumpy back road.
IC that I read this, looked again at your pic and thought, "Wow, I'd have never guessed." j/k
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #602
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I've been so wrapped up in everything going on around me that I've neglected myself (emotionally) and now I'm just pissed off about it.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #603
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
IC that I read this, looked again at your pic and thought, "Wow, I'd have never guessed." j/k
haha yeah, I don't look like the kinda guy who'd enjoy a little anal stimulation, but appearances can be deceiving!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #604
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I let myself be his first fat girl experience. And I hated it.
It also ruined 3 friendships.
Sex is eeeeeevil.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #605
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

I don't like watching movies with sex scene with people...I'm not a prude but I get a odd feeling only with people watching it with me.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #606
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandasaur View Post
I don't like watching movies with sex scene with people...I'm not a prude but I get a odd feeling only with people watching it with me.
You are not alone, I promise!

Watching "American Horror Story" and "True Blood" with friends was kinda hard for me because of that. [Well, True Blood especially because I swear every 20 minutes someone is having sex with someone! ]
Old 12-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #607
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I let myself be his first fat girl experience. And I hated it.
It also ruined 3 friendships.
Sex is eeeeeevil.

Sex is good!

Sex with the wrong person is eeeeeevil...
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #608
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
me too! when i sit a certian way without a bra i have 4 rolls on my side that i like very much. i also have thigh rolls that i like. when i'm on my hands and knees i now have some serious michelain thighs.

Hmmm just trying to imagine
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #609
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Sex is good!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #610
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sitting in a Starbucks, writing nerd/technoese reports while being stared at by sexy BBW secretaries makes my day
Old 12-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #611
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love men in a suit and tie so much, that I find myself getting flushed in the face and moist where it counts. If he is in his ironed-crisp white dress shirt, nice tie with a Windsor knot & perfect dimple, and his sleeves rolled up to do biz??????? Oh, all that is forgiving and holy please grant me the strength to hold out until tonight when I'm home alone!!!!!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #612
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't gotten any in so long. Between illnesses and various other stuff I"m aching for some as soon as I feel better! We're turning into one of those stereotypical married couples that rarely get any. Not for a lack of love or affection.. just stuff happens..
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #613
Nexus78

Nexus78 can now change their title

I had a very interesting "staring contest" with a gorgeous plump lady on the bus the other day. We were sitting across from each other. She was absolutely beautiful. Her eyes were just hypnotizing. I noticed her staring at me but would shy away at certain moments. Once I got of the bus, she had this wonderful smile. Damn I wished I would have at least started a conversation with her.
Nexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #614
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Sex is good!

Exactly! Lol.
I threw away celibacy for a total idiot. Grrrrr

F&P, I totally get what you mean! When they said girls were crazy about sharp dressed men, they probably didn't expect them to get THAT fired up, but it can do the job for me, too. Most of my saved celeb dude pictures have them all in clean sharp cut blazers with a dress shirt and tie. Om nom nom.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #615
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Exactly! Lol.
I threw away celibacy for a total idiot. Grrrrr
I think most (or a good number of) women feel that way. Chin up, darlin, it could be worse! Just keep your guard up in the future <3
Old 12-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #616
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I am sitting around in my sexy new french knicker and cami set and for the first time in ages I wish there was someone here to see me in it,
Old 12-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #617
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I get to see my boy in 2 days, after not seeing him for 9 weeks. I've been wetting my knickers in anticipation for days. We've got a hotel room for the night and he's promised me room service so that we don't have to leave it. Can't. wait.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #618
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Post a picture Not really the same but. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC that I am sitting around in my sexy new french knicker and cami set and for the first time in ages I wish there was someone here to see me in it,

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #619
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Post a picture Not really the same but. . . .
erm no far to sheer for pics sorry
Old 12-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #620
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

IC I really want a fat girl and dress like a princess and I will be her slave
Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #621
fatnick03

fatnick03 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I confess one of my favorite things to do is to lie on the couch and move my hips slightly so my belly slides back and forth, over and over again. The jiggle is just...entrancing.
I love that my belly is big enough to rest my laptop, plate of food or whatever on top of it. I love that absolute feeling of exhaustion after a round of amazing sex.
fatnick03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #622
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that it appears my libido may be making a comeback. It's been hiding for a while, but I find myself physically wanting sex or sexual contact, but emotionally, that's not something I want to do right now. Certainly not casually. It's almost weird to realise that feeling is arousal, and how long it's been gone for.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #623
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I am REALLY happy that Christmas is over. I felt such an overwhelming urge to see to it that everything went right and that pressure sucked the life and spirit out of me.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #624
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that beanbags are a great thing Hubs and I had a fun little interlude on our ginormous beanbag and it was wonderful. That sexual peak that they talk about must have hit me and it was good If i could have my bed my bed made of this beanbag stuff, it would be awesome! (It's not those styrofoam ball types.. it's a memory foam beading type of thing.. so great!)
Old 12-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #625
Oona

IC that I have just spent the last hour at work spiffing up my resume and posting it on various Job Search websites. I'm so done with this place.