Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #626
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really need to find a non douchey skinny boy to have as a bed buddy.

I screwed up the first time, and now I need something good.
And someone experienced with fat this time, too.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #627
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
IC I really want a fat girl and dress like a princess and I will be her slave

IC that sounds pretty kinky I would love to do the same.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #628
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I feel like a hypocrite because I am attracted to big women yet dislike my own fat body and have been working very hard at getting rid of it.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #629
Nessie0812

Nessie0812 can now change their title

I confess I feel guilty for losing weight because I fear it means I don't love myself. But I do. And I'm not losing to be skinny. I'm losing to avoid diabetes. But all the same, I miss my wide hips. My wide sexy beautiful hips. I confess I loved my hips, and I miss them... rubbing them, swinging them, how they filled my clothes out.
Nessie0812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #630
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I confess I feel like a hypocrite because I am attracted to big women yet dislike my own fat body and have been working very hard at getting rid of it.
not a big deal, everone needs to be happy in his/her own skin
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #631
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that of late, I have really found myself getting turned on by the idea of spanking. Something I have never really much considered before. Not a real harsh or heavy S&M thing, but more of a open handed kind of thing with her bent over my knee. Starting with panties on and progressing to the bare ass. Then massaging her reddened bum followed by giving her oral sex until orgasm.

*'Scuse me, I gotta go now*
Old 12-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #632
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
IC that of late, I have really found myself getting turned on by the idea of spanking. Something I have never really much considered before. Not a real harsh or heavy S&M thing, but more of a open handed kind of thing with her bent over my knee. Starting with panties on and progressing to the bare ass. Then massaging her reddened bum followed by giving her oral sex until orgasm.

*'Scuse me, I gotta go now*
I think we've all become "50 Shaded"
Old 12-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #633
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Nothing wrong with a little spanking...me though i am the one that would prefer to be spanked....
Old 12-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #634
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I think we've all become "50 Shaded"
Maybe that has steeped into the collective conscience. I haven't read that particular series, but have read some others, notably Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy, but this is something new for me, I haven't given it much thought before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Nothing wrong with a little spanking...me though i am the one that would prefer to be spanked....
I don't know if I could. It is an interesting thought, I'm not a "control freak" by any means, but I'm really not a very submissive kind of guy at all. I think that if I tried I would feel so ridiculously out of place I'd probably bust out laughing or something.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #635
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This.

Wow.

Quote:
but more of a open handed kind of thing with her bent over my knee. Starting with panties on and progressing to the bare ass. Then massaging her reddened bum followed by giving her oral sex until orgasm.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #636
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Maybe that has steeped into the collective conscience. I haven't read that particular series, but have read some others, notably Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy, but this is something new for me, I haven't given it much thought before.

I don't know if I could. It is an interesting thought, I'm not a "control freak" by any means, but I'm really not a very submissive kind of guy at all. I think that if I tried I would feel so ridiculously out of place I'd probably bust out laughing or something.
I think that the spanking part can be appealing for different reasons. Sensation play or control play...or both at the same time. Experimentation is fun as long as both parties are clear about what their limits are. I love how things are so open now. No more dark mysteries...so much to learn and explore.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #637
balletguy

Quote:
I think that the spanking part can be appealing for different reasons. Sensation play or control play...or both at the same time. Experimentation is fun as long as both parties are clear about what their limits are. I love how things are so open now. No more dark mysteries...so much to learn and explore.
Thats very true..And your right on the money as long as both parties are into it why not try it.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #638
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
...more of a open handed kind of thing with her bent over my knee. Starting with panties on and progressing to the bare ass. Then massaging her reddened bum followed by giving her oral sex until orgasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This.

Wow.
I second that 'wow'.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #639
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I have the option of a local bonk buddy should I wish it he is an FA to but I just dont see myself as the bonk buddy type sure it would be nice I just think Id get to attatched plus I think it might cut off other options...............
Old 12-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #640
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC I have the option of a local bonk buddy should I wish it he is an FA to but I just dont see myself as the bonk buddy type sure it would be nice I just think Id get to attatched plus I think it might cut off other options...............
I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes envy those who can separate the emotional from the physical aspects. But, I am who I am.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #641
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes envy those who can separate the emotional from the physical aspects. But, I am who I am.
exactly my thoughts, I get tempted but I know myself well enough to know I need the whole package hugs
Old 12-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #642
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dont know how much I want to gain. Im obsessed, and I want to be as healthy as I can as big as I can. Admitting the fear is a huge relief!
Stuffingkit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM   #643
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm one of those who can take emotions out. I often wonder if this makes me a bad person, though. With bed buddies, there's always someone that gets attached. And it's never me. So I feel bad cuz I never see a FwB leading to more. And yet, every other female I know in person gets attached. Makes me feel like I'm broken.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #644
sarahyourprincess

sarahyourprincess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessarahyourprincess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I started dating and it's scary
trying to be pretty
and finding adult clothes
and... adult things to do
when all I really want is to like hug someone and lay against them
sarahyourprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #645
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm one of those who can take emotions out. I often wonder if this makes me a bad person, though. With bed buddies, there's always someone that gets attached. And it's never me. So I feel bad cuz I never see a FwB leading to more. And yet, every other female I know in person gets attached. Makes me feel like I'm broken.
I dont think this makes you a bad person. Just different I know and have known a lot of people who can do the friends with benefits thing and honestly there are days I wish I was one of them. It pays to know yourself and know what is and isnt right for you it does not make you any better or worse than anyone else unless your deliberately fucking with someones emotions in which case your an arse. (not saying you do btw)

I confess I hate the heat for more than it doesnt agree with me it seems to set my libido into overdrive
Old 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #646
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are times when I feel completely disjointed from this community and there are times when I feel like there isn't another place in the world I wish to participate in. I get confused as to why certain postings get so much attention, but postings in the depression thread go totally unnoticed. Then again there are times when someone types something so uplifting..I just feel completely in tune with them. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to be. I dunno.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #647
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
There are times when I feel completely disjointed from this community and there are times when I feel like there isn't another place in the world I wish to participate in. I get confused as to why certain postings get so much attention, but postings in the depression thread go totally unnoticed. Then again there are times when someone types something so uplifting..I just feel completely in tune with them. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to be. I dunno.
I read the posts in the depression thread. Perhaps people don't understand how to respond? Will they say something that makes the person feel worse? Or cross boundaries? I know I feel that way sometimes with people I don't know very well. Feeling I might overstep their boundaries or say something that might seem trite or unfeeling. Even if it is something I've experienced myself.

Also, I think our society is too "all about the happy" and we forget that it's ok to be unhappy, angry, depressed, frustrated, grieving, empty, etc. but we don't know how to cope well with people who are feeling this way.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #648
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC looking through my webcam pics has got me kind of turned on. Which is weird. I feel weird confessing this. Heh..
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:54 AM   #649
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
IC looking through my webcam pics has got me kind of turned on. Which is weird. I feel weird confessing this. Heh..
Don't feel weird about this. We're all about acceptance here. You're just finding love for your body.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #650
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My sex drive is in full gear right now.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote