Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #651
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
My sex drive is in full gear right now.
Join the club! haha
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #652
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Join the club! haha
Sounds like a fun club.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #653
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

My sex drive seems to have been set to hyperspeed mode. Is it wrong for me to wish it away its far to distracting of late...
Old 01-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #654
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If your sex drive is in full gear right now, and no one is around to help you, it seems like the only thing to do is grab the gear shift...Laides, I guess that means fiddling around in the gear box...Just be careful in case the transmission fluid starts spurting...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #655
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I'm craving penis today.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #656
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation

for some reason, the train has been swarming with BBWs amd ive been here for abt 3 days now. if i dont rub n squeeze a belly soon I WILL SNAP.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #657
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
for some reason, the train has been swarming with BBWs amd ive been here for abt 3 days now. if i dont rub n squeeze a belly soon I WILL SNAP.
Dooo iiittttttt! But make sure you have permission first
Old 01-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #658
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Dooo iiittttttt! But make sure you have permission first
hahaha let me ask around
Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #659
Oona

Quote:
hahaha let me ask around
I'd be in heaven if a guy walked up to me and asked if he could rub n squeeze my belly!

Sadly, that never happens to me -_-

lol
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #660
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
I'd be in heaven if a guy walked up to me and asked if he could rub n squeeze my belly!

Sadly, that never happens to me -_-

lol
see, there need to be more women like you in the world!!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #661
Oona

Quote:
see, there need to be more women like you in the world!!
I am kind of awesome...

KIDDING! I am SO not that much of a bitch lol
Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #662
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
I am kind of awesome...

KIDDING! I am SO not that much of a bitch lol
lol such humility!! but you are kinda awesome for being down for a random belly rub
Old 01-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #663
Oona

Quote:
lol such humility!! but you are kinda awesome for being down for a random belly rub
Gotta appreciate the little things in life....

And hey, if you walked up to me and wanted to rub my belly, I'd be down! You're cute
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #664
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Gotta appreciate the little things in life....

And hey, if you walked up to me and wanted to rub my belly, I'd be down! You're cute
well thank you! youre cute yourself..and im sure your belly is marvelous as well!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #665
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

HORNY.

That is all.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #666
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
HORNY.

That is all.
I can easily imagine a stampede of eager men toward you at your mere mention of that word...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #667
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I can easily imagine a stampede of eager men toward you at your mere mention of that word...
There's a marked lack of stampeding men in my life.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #668
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There's a marked lack of stampeding men in my life.
All this talk of stampeding reminds me, I do own a 12 volt hotshot.

Just random information. Do with as you wish.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #669
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
All this talk of stampeding reminds me, I do own a 12 volt hotshot.

Just random information. Do with as you wish.
Friends don't let friends use cattle prods during sex.

Well...not unless they're REALLY GOOD friends...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #670
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

.. wasnt thinking about sex but this thread got me in the mood
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #671
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRdobolina View Post
.. wasnt thinking about sex but this thread got me in the mood
You're welcome.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #672
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

thank you!
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #673
aztecprinc3ss

aztecprinc3ss has said some nice things

IC I find the idea of FWB fairly appealing...
Old 01-20-2013, 04:56 AM   #674
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
HORNY.

That is all.
I confess that is all I would need to hear if that were the reply to my querying LL how she felt. I'm melting at the mere thought of it...

- Chris
Old 01-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #675
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Friends don't let friends use cattle prods during sex.

Well...not unless they're REALLY GOOD friends...
You could always start with a 6 volt and work your way up.