Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #676
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really want a FWB. But there isn't anyone worth the effort nor anyone who seems to understand the F in FWB. Grrrrrrr.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #677
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I really want a FWB. But there isn't anyone worth the effort nor anyone who seems to understand the F in FWB. Grrrrrrr.
i confess that i absolutely agree. the hardest aspect of FWB to respect and maintain is the F.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #678
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

I bought a ton of lingerie last year in case I actually get into a relationship, I let it air out weekly
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #679
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandasaur View Post
I bought a ton of lingerie last year in case I actually get into a relationship, I let it air out weekly
I don't own a single piece of lingerie.
It's sad, cuz I think lingerie is hot. But I don't own anything besides basics.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #680
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that just last night alone I was checked out or hit on by two different guys and that makes me happy.

It also reminds me I'm single and horny.

ugh!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #681
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a complete flirt and love the idea of people getting horny thinking about me
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #682
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Six pack is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Food and six pack is better!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #683
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I promised myself I'd be celibate for a long while. Including no masturbation.

I don't remember ever feeling so horny.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:30 AM   #684
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ever since I've been on the path to sexual understanding, I've seen an slight increase in my sex drive. It's not a big increase, but it's a bit more than what I was used to. It's weird. lol
Old 01-24-2013, 03:14 AM   #685
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love confessing stuff it makes me feel kinda naughty. I think i may try and post a confession every day. lol.

I come across as being quite out going on here with the things i tell about myself. Its easy when i can hide behind a computer screen. In reality i am very shy.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 AM   #686
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I think I am seriously contemplating joining a dating site again but then again I am apt to changing my mind...
Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #687
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

IC that valentine's day is coming up and i'm hoping against all hope to get hammered and have a night of rambunctious, earth-shattering sex. 'tis true.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #688
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
IC that valentine's day is coming up and i'm hoping against all hope to get hammered and have a night of rambunctious, earth-shattering sex. 'tis true.
That's a fine plan.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:07 AM   #689
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I can't wait to take some "pictures of someone loving on your chub" pics with my fiance in March.

And some BBW/FA couple pics, too, of course. But this is the thread for more sexy confessions.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #690
sophie lou

I have an online fetish friend who i have had fun with for about 2 years now. I have never thought of meeting him. last week he told me about a dream he had about meeting and now i can't stop thinking what it would be like.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #691
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't give 2 shits about sex or Valentine's Day.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #692
nsg310

nsg310 has said some nice things
Default Confession

It has been a long time since I last had sex and I am really trying to change that.
nsg310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #693
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't give 2 shits about sex or Valentine's Day.
Valentines Day Defined:

The one day a year all these love sick people dote on each other and I sit back and say screw you! And then I wait for the day after to stock up on chocolate
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #694
nsg310

nsg310 has said some nice things

I haven't gotten any in a long time and I want to change that
nsg310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:07 AM   #695
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Valentines Day Defined:

The one day a year all these love sick people dote on each other and I sit back and say screw you! And then I wait for the day after to stock up on chocolate
Yes -- Valentines' Day is really Bargain Chocolates Day Eve!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #696
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC MY sex drive is still in Hyperdrive it really needs to calm down I have things to do.

PS I usually send cards and a wee gift to some of my single friends for valentines though not sure I can afford to this year
Old 01-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #697
BBWBookworm

BBWBookworm has said some nice things

IC I'm glad I work on Valentines Day this year. It will keep me distracted.
BBWBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #698
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I made a gif of myself jerkin' it today.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #699
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If it's got the money shot, send it to k8teee@aol.com or gtfo. Kthx
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #700
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

IC that when I'm at my desk, after lunch, I lean forward and push my belly out and the pressure feels really good.
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote