Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #701
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
IC I made a gif of myself jerkin' it today.
Gimme. And a bit more text.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #702
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I confess I can't wait to take some "pictures of someone loving on your chub" pics with my fiance in March.
Ohh, that has always been one of my favourite threads. I remember how happy I was to have posted in it, way back when!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #703
corrupted29

corrupted29 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I'm a complete flirt and love the idea of people getting horny thinking about me
Me to! However I'm a BHM, so I doubt it happens as often compared to you :P
corrupted29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #704
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

ICT I write erotica so I can turn women on
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #705
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I promised myself I'd be celibate for a long while. Including no masturbation.

I don't remember ever feeling so horny.
IC that is exactly how I'm feeling at the minute. I am so turned on, it's not even funny.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #706
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I hate how much my BC pills lower my sex drive.

In all actuality, it only lowers it to about average, but I am so not used to being the one saying "No, I'm tired"
Old 01-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #707
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

LOL, that's awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
If it's got the money shot, send it to k8teee@aol.com or gtfo. Kthx
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #708
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm all having adorable,not serious but cute cyberish sex,and I'm eating my lunch while my boss is baking cupcakes...I left the room to get a refill and walk back in to find her using my computer to find a recipe...

She just grinned and walked away.

I turned 5,743 shades of red.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:13 PM   #709
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I'm all having adorable,not serious but cute cyberish sex,and I'm eating my lunch while my boss is baking cupcakes...I left the room to get a refill and walk back in to find her using my computer to find a recipe...

Turned 50 Shades of Red Velvet.

Damn, I need to get to writing that BBW-specific BDSM story, with a Dom that's not an idiot!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #710
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Please let me know when you figure out how to ship those cupcakes up here.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #711
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Retire the trophy, you have won best post of the thread!

And if you ever need a cyber partner, cupcake...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #712
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
IC I made a gif of myself jerkin' it today.
Knocking Grumpy Cat right off her pedestal, arent'cha?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #713
fat_tony

fat_tony can now change their title
Default My Confession

my confession is I never had a GF and when a girl is nice to me and shows me some attention, I give my heart away to them and the only thing I get in return is heartache. Somehow I find that society sees everyone differently and that the thin and fit person should only go out with the thin and fit and the obese should ONLY date the obese, I have looked at the dating sites and everyone on there seem to only want fit and active mates (not that i'm looking for someone, but if that happens and besides I have my heart set on someone already but she is married and she knows my feelings for her, and that is all on the side because of her marriage but she has never said anything about having feelings for me out of respect for her marriage and NOT to hurt me.) I let time take it's course and I hope one day we will be together as I know what could happen if I got between the marriage as my brother fell in love with a married woman and when she told him it was over and that she has to think about her family, well lets just say that I miss my brother everyday since.
fat_tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #714
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I invented a baby(or three) to get free samples and shit.
I've got three kids right now ranging in age from 4 months to 7 years.

I love free shhiiiit.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #715
Rojodi

Quote:
I invented a baby(or three) to get free samples and shit.
I've got three kids right now ranging in age from 4 months to 7 years.

I love free shhiiiit.
I created an entire computer technology company in the late 90s so I could get free stuff. Hell, I was even flown to Las Vegas and Orlando to attend software conventions
Old 02-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #716
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I created an entire computer technology company in the late 90s so I could get free stuff. Hell, I was even flown to Las Vegas and Orlando to attend software conventions

Fuck YES!
That's what I'm talking about!

Teach me your secrets!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #717
Rojodi

Quote:

Fuck YES!

Teach me your secrets!
I entered a contest, or should say the company did, to fly up to 4 IT members to Vegas. I won, me and 2 of the female "programmers " went.

Orlando I impressed a vendor at the Vegas convention so they had us go there
Old 02-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #718
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Fuck YES!

Teach me your secrets!
Morally isn't that the same as stealing??? Leading them to believe you are something you are not to get a free trip is not right.

I'm a Canadian.

Last edited by Paul; 02-05-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: ...
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #719
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Morally isn't that the same as stealing??? Leading them to believe you are something you are not to get a free trip is not right.
Both trips were claimed on taxes.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #720
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

My friend gave me a condom 3 months ago...I'm tempted to open it and blow it up like a balloon and draw a smiley face on it. It could be my date for Valentines day =D
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #721
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Confessions? Well, after having run Dimensions for going on 30 years and having dedicated a good part of my life to size acceptance, I am still no closer to understanding what the fascination with fatness, and the power of it, is all about. Everything has an underlying reason and rationale and place in the overall order of things, but despite many similarities amongst FAs, how it all fits together still eludes me.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #722
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^meh...

Not that different from how many people respond to things like height, symmetry, body-shape, complexion, defined-muscle, etc...just evolutionary-programmed biological-cues signifying vitality. Some of us are just more or less responsive to one or the other & at different scales.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #723
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Guys, this is the confessions thread on the *Fat Sexuality* board. This was originally for sexy kinda confessions. Just saying, because there is already a "Random Single Confessions" thread in the lounge that is for everyday confessions, and I miss reading sexy confessions here!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #724
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Guys, this is the confessions thread on the *Fat Sexuality* board. This was originally for sexy kinda confessions. Just saying, because there is already a "Random Single Confessions" thread in the lounge that is for everyday confessions, and I miss reading sexy confessions here!
Okay, here's one for you:

A friend who happens to also post here from time to time has taken up the past-time of drawing crude stick-figure drawings of people having sex in stuff she mails to us. Oh and also penises in various stages of arousal. I for one am delighted as are some of our mutual friends. She may have lost one or two who didn't see the humor in it but MORE FOR ME.

Annnnyway, I told her I had the hots for my guitar instructor because he reminded me of someone I used to care about and he seemed tentatively interested in me. She sends me a note telling me she might or might not have sent me an envelope and didn't remember if there was a drawing on the inside or the outside.

I go to the post office and the counter guy pulls my mail and is dying laughing. He tells me he lives for my mail. I look and there's a stick-figure drawing of me getting it doggy-style from a guy who she somehow made look like the other guy, and holding a guitar. In addition to that, there was candy in the envelope. Win/win for me, amirite?

It gets better. I go to my second guitar lesson. Everything is going great, I'm learning chord blocks, time is up, we go out into the store and I put my purse down to pay for the month's lessons. The aforementioned envelope goes flying out of my purse as I bend down to pick it up while he's standing behind me, and he NOTICES the envelope. I'm wearing a mini-dress and tights, so he gets a great view, and I'm sure if the irony wasn't lost on me that we were in the same exact position (only clothed) as depicted by my artistic friend, it wasn't lost on him either.

I got a free chord block book and an extra 15 minutes of instruction just 'cos. Coincidence? I THINK NOT !

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #725
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

FRACKING SWEET!

Total win of a story. Cute!

---------

My confession:

There's this one person that pretty much all I have to do is think of them and my engine gets going. Like... Replaying a conversation in my head, or inventing one... remembering his voice... And I'm gone.

It's even worse when I look at him. Pictures or in person. I've never seen him naked... Nor really in any state of undress... and that, to me, is hot. He's always fully dressed and well dressed at that. And it just gets me going

Faaaaack. I want him.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote