Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #726
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Okay, here's one for you:

A friend who happens to also post here from time to time has taken up the past-time of drawing crude stick-figure drawings of people having sex in stuff she mails to us. Oh and also penises in various stages of arousal. I for one am delighted as are some of our mutual friends. She may have lost one or two who didn't see the humor in it but MORE FOR ME.

Annnnyway, I told her I had the hots for my guitar instructor because he reminded me of someone I used to care about and he seemed tentatively interested in me. She sends me a note telling me she might or might not have sent me an envelope and didn't remember if there was a drawing on the inside or the outside.

I go to the post office and the counter guy pulls my mail and is dying laughing. He tells me he lives for my mail. I look and there's a stick-figure drawing of me getting it doggy-style from a guy who she somehow made look like the other guy, and holding a guitar. In addition to that, there was candy in the envelope. Win/win for me, amirite?

It gets better. I go to my second guitar lesson. Everything is going great, I'm learning chord blocks, time is up, we go out into the store and I put my purse down to pay for the month's lessons. The aforementioned envelope goes flying out of my purse as I bend down to pick it up while he's standing behind me, and he NOTICES the envelope. I'm wearing a mini-dress and tights, so he gets a great view, and I'm sure if the irony wasn't lost on me that we were in the same exact position (only clothed) as depicted by my artistic friend, it wasn't lost on him either.

I got a free chord block book and an extra 15 minutes of instruction just 'cos. Coincidence? I THINK NOT !
Hahahaha. Love it! And I know exactly which friend you mean.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #727
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Six weeks until he visits, and I can't wait to be so sore I can no longer walk.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #728
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Six weeks until he visits, and I can't wait to be so sore I can no longer walk.
Ha!!!! Go Gin!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:53 AM   #729
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
IC I made a gif of myself jerkin' it today.
I confess I've done that before and also made videos.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:44 AM   #730
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I want someone to touch me really lightly, their fingers gently grazing my skin as they explore my body. To tease and tantalise as they slowly draw designs all over me.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 AM   #731
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC this whole sex drive in overdrive thing is driving me batty I seriously thought it would be gone by now, next time I have spare cash I seriously think it might be time to invest in some new 'toys'
Old 02-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #732
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Okay, here's one for you:

A friend who happens to also post here from time to time has taken up the past-time of drawing crude stick-figure drawings of people having sex in stuff she mails to us. Oh and also penises in various stages of arousal. I for one am delighted as are some of our mutual friends. She may have lost one or two who didn't see the humor in it but MORE FOR ME.

Annnnyway, I told her I had the hots for my guitar instructor because he reminded me of someone I used to care about and he seemed tentatively interested in me. She sends me a note telling me she might or might not have sent me an envelope and didn't remember if there was a drawing on the inside or the outside.

I go to the post office and the counter guy pulls my mail and is dying laughing. He tells me he lives for my mail. I look and there's a stick-figure drawing of me getting it doggy-style from a guy who she somehow made look like the other guy, and holding a guitar. In addition to that, there was candy in the envelope. Win/win for me, amirite?

It gets better. I go to my second guitar lesson. Everything is going great, I'm learning chord blocks, time is up, we go out into the store and I put my purse down to pay for the month's lessons. The aforementioned envelope goes flying out of my purse as I bend down to pick it up while he's standing behind me, and he NOTICES the envelope. I'm wearing a mini-dress and tights, so he gets a great view, and I'm sure if the irony wasn't lost on me that we were in the same exact position (only clothed) as depicted by my artistic friend, it wasn't lost on him either.

I got a free chord block book and an extra 15 minutes of instruction just 'cos. Coincidence? I THINK NOT !
I love that!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #733
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big changes in my diet and overall health have totally kick started my sex drive.

It's actually quite ridiculous. Haha.

#cougarvancity
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #734
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More confessions:

I just went up and asked the new tenant, a cute young chubby guy that lives in the apartment above me to stop doing the one man band thing. I walked away thinking, "I think I just blew my chance at having a FWB relationship with him now, and it would have been so convenient." Haha.

At the pharmacy this morning a super cute, husky man bought something while I sat there waiting for my prescription and I totally wondered what it would be like to give him oral sex. HAHAHA.

I need to get laid, pronto.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #735
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, my son caught me being naughty today. Yikes. He casually walked up to me and informed me that just because I delete a photo doesn't mean its gone. Apparently the photo I posted for a short period of time in the cleavage thread showed up in our recycle bin on the laptop. Its SO out of character for me to have posted something like that. I caught myself before hopefully too many eyes saw but it never occurred to me that the one time I would do something like that that my son would catch me. Please ... if you're looking for me just look under my chair where I'm hiding.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #736
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lately I find with the stress and stuff happening since the year started that naughtiness is the last thing on my mind.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #737
Wayne Kerr

Wayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I got a confession of my first sexual experience.

When I was about 12 or so, I had a HUGE crush on one of my older sister's friends. It was summer and she was over swimming with us one day and spending the night. She got out and sat on the deck with her feet hanging in the water and I went over to where she was and noticed some of her bush out the side of her swimsuit. (This was the 70's, so bikini waxing hadn't reached Ohio yet, haha) She busted me and I made some kind of weird comment about I was just looking at her suit or something.

Later that evening she came into my bedroom and gave me a bj. I had not even masturbated before and I really didnt know what was going on but I knew it felt good. After only about 2 minutes I had my first ever orgasm. Over the summer it happened about another 10 times.
Wayne Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #738
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that the raunchy sexual innuendos and jokes between my roommate and I are heating up to the point where he made me blush this morning (and that's not easy to do).

He also confessed to me that he missed me so much while I was out of town over the weekend that he couldn't sleep.

Obviously this could all be jokes and in fun, but maybe it's not? And me thinking it's not is causing my sex drive to go nuts... ack!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #739
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want some FA sex,now. Right meow.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #740
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

meow? wow cat purrrs
Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #741
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd really like for someone else to play with my nipples right now.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #742
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

"daddy" made a phone call to one of his "Little Girls" this morning, because she needed to hear his voice while she bathed.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #743
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two months and some days into full celibacy... my libido is starting to fade away. This is somewhat good news. I'll stay out of trouble.

But it's also bad news because if I meet someone I like by happy accident... well... it's hard to get that libido going again.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #744
Surlysomething

But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before
Baby, please remember me once more

When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong
The more I do, the less I know
-Adele

Last edited by Surlysomething; 02-13-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #745
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

Great Poem Surly
I confess I have this magical abilities of turning dates into boomeranging exes.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #746
Surlysomething

I forgot to put down that it's from an Adele song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Great Poem Surly
I confess I have this magical abilities of turning dates into boomeranging exes.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #747
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I shaved all over,oiled myself up,bought new sexy pajamas,chocolate,and clean sheets.

I confess,I may be single and alone this V-Day,but tonight shall be great.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #748
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I shaved all over,oiled myself up,bought new sexy pajamas,chocolate,and clean sheets.

I confess,I may be single and alone this V-Day,but tonight shall be great.

I am unable to give you any "go get your freak on girl" rep at this time :\
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #749
Surlysomething

This is super creepy by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
"daddy" made a phone call to one of his "Little Girls" this morning, because she needed to hear his voice while she bathed.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #750
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This is super creepy by the way.
Oh look, it's time to judge someone else's kinks.