Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #751
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh look, it's time to butt in like usual when no one was talking to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Oh look, it's time to judge someone else's kinks.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #752
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Oh look, it's time to butt in like usual when no one was talking to you.
He wasn't talking to you, but you seemed to feel it was your place to judge him on something that wasn't your business. This wasn't a private conversation, and people reply to other comments all the time.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #753
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
More confessions:

I just went up and asked the new tenant, a cute young chubby guy that lives in the apartment above me to stop doing the one man band thing. I walked away thinking, "I think I just blew my chance at having a FWB relationship with him now, and it would have been so convenient." Haha.

At the pharmacy this morning a super cute, husky man bought something while I sat there waiting for my prescription and I totally wondered what it would be like to give him oral sex. HAHAHA.

I need to get laid, pronto.
Hmm, and they say State Farm is a good neighbor. Not anymore!

P.S. just so there's no ambiguity I'm referencing the FWB part and not the pipe down part!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 02-15-2013 at 05:21 AM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #754
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Hmm, and they say State Farm is a good neighbor. Not anymore!

P.S. just so there's no ambiguity I'm referencing the FWB part and not the pipe down part!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #755
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Daddy" being Daddy again

(And I spent $40 on candy. If I did earlier this week, it would have been close to $200.)
Old 02-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #756
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
"Daddy" being Daddy again

(And I spent $40 on candy. If I did earlier this week, it would have been close to $200.)
Lucky little girl you have

------------

My friends are telling me to get laid. Maybe I should, but I'm so damn picky.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #757
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I think I'm going to be having an MFF threesome in the not too distant future. I'm nervous and excited in equal measure!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #758
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So a male friend who's into me but lives 3000 miles away linked me to a site implying it was a social media like Facebook, only European. I joined to talk with him because he's a pest but entertains me and I couldn't find any groups and was trying to figure out how to do the most rudimentary of profiles, posting three pics and one sentence about myself when I got hit with more than 30 messages.

I wanted to kill my friend. It's a dating site and I have no problem with them but didn't want to join one and was not prepared and was completely overwhelmed. I had men demanding the most obnoxious things (not so much 'CAM? CAN WE CAM? CAM SEX NOW? YES?' ) but Why are you on here and how long are you here, a lot of paranoid and suspicious guys. I immediately blocked them. But there were a few diamonds in the rough.

Between that and another forum, I've got a date lined up tomorrow night, possibly two and am meeting four other guys. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #759
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
IC I think I'm going to be having an MFF threesome in the not too distant future. I'm nervous and excited in equal measure!
Ooo have fun!

Also on topic, IC i have been having a bit of an exhibitionist streak going on lately. The bad thing is, i've been worried about showing off that sort of stuff publicly in case it comes back to bite me later. So a mix of temptation to show off, and worry.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #760
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I'm wanting to go back to kink parties and get into it all again. I've been teasing a friend of mine about taking her on a leash while she wears nothing else, and doing all sorts of lovely nasty things to her. She's at work as I torment her with these messages (which she's all for), so that's extra fun.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #761
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that sometimes a compliment from a man can make me feel worse about being plus sized than if he'd have never complimented me at all.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #762
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that I'm wanting to go back to kink parties and get into it all again. I've been teasing a friend of mine about taking her on a leash while she wears nothing else, and doing all sorts of lovely nasty things to her. She's at work as I torment her with these messages (which she's all for), so that's extra fun.
Oh my!! That sounds hot!!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #763
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Oh my!! That sounds hot!!!!
It's now progressing to her ex boyfriend and a friend coming along with us, but I get to dom them all that night. This could be quite a night...
Old 02-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #764
Rojodi

Quote:
It's now progressing to her ex boyfriend and a friend coming along with us, but I get to dom them all that night. This could be quite a night...
Yes, I could foresee fun
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #765
Rojodi

ICT I brought my "Little One" to a kink party, her black leather collar stood out against her alabaster skin. I had her on a leash once we entered
Old 02-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #766
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
ICT I brought my "Little One" to a kink party, her black leather collar stood out against her alabaster skin. I had her on a leash once we entered
Leashes are indeed fun
Old 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #767
Rojodi

Quote:
Leashes are indeed fun
God yes!
Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #768
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

going to AC this weekend, and i absolutely plan on getting thoroughly rowdy and raunchy.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #769
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that this "dry spell" I'm having is getting really old really quick.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #770
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
IC that this "dry spell" I'm having is getting really old really quick.
you said it best.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #771
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I imagine a certain person in certain outfits doing certain things.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #772
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I'd love to wear a certain outfit and do certain things to a certain person.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #773
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

IC that I miss that feeling of being filled by him. Oh and his tongue, his absolutely amazing tongue.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #774
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It does hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
IC that I miss that feeling of being filled by him. Oh and his tongue, his absolutely amazing tongue.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #775
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC It amazes me how hard it is trying to find an insert-able tail, considering how freaking big the catgirl fetish seems to be.