Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-12-2010, 10:38 AM   #101
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
With all the traveling he might have to become a live-in lotion boy.

I can just see the add now...
Live-in Lotion Boy for higher. Years of lotioning experience. Continuing lotion education with top lotioning instructor(s). Will do light house cleaning, grocery fetching, and cookie baking. References upon request.
I keep looking for the damn "Like" button for this! Love the ad Nancy!

Actually I'm not sure which grabs me the quickest - the lotioning or the light house cleaning and grocery fetching. I'll certainly do the cookie baking if he cleans up afterwards.

Beej, do you do dishes?

*takes a minute to think about this*

Actually I will do the dishes if you'll scoop the driveway?

Do you do snow removal?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #102
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post

Actually I'm not sure which grabs me the quickest - the lotioning or the light house cleaning and grocery fetching. I'll certainly do the cookie baking if he cleans up afterwards.

Beej, do you do dishes?

Do you do snow removal?
LOL. One day I will be rich and famous and able to hire myself a rent-a-Beej. Until then I will just have to live vicariously through you people.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #103
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post

Beej, do you do dishes?

Do you do snow removal?
I don't do dishes, and I don't do snow removal- not unless I get paid a good deal more. All I've offered is lotioning, and if you're going to add more stuff onto that, you're gonna be paying for it. It doesn't come in a bundle like some sort of Blackjack-of-all-trades hourly service fee.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #104
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I'm finally coming to terms with my body. I feel confident enough to engage in flirty conversation with men that aren't FAs. I don't EVER think "does he like me?" anymore. It's refreshing I don't chat up a guy with hopes of him wanting to bone me, anymore, either. I just let him know that I'm awesome and he's missing out But seriously, I've been practicing on chatting with the guys at school, and surprisingly, they aren't like "OMGZ, THE FATS!" It makes me happy Needless to say, they can see my confidence, I can feel my confidence, and it may even give them boners. haha
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #105
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I confess that I'm finally coming to terms with my body. I feel confident enough to engage in flirty conversation with men that aren't FAs. I don't EVER think "does he like me?" anymore. It's refreshing I don't chat up a guy with hopes of him wanting to bone me, anymore, either. I just let him know that I'm awesome and he's missing out But seriously, I've been practicing on chatting with the guys at school, and surprisingly, they aren't like "OMGZ, THE FATS!" It makes me happy Needless to say, they can see my confidence, I can feel my confidence, and it may even give them boners. haha
you are so fucking awesome! nothing else needs to be said!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #106
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
All I've offered is lotioning
I'm in! Temps droppin.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #107
Alaskanangel

Alaskanangel has said some nice things
Default confession

I confess that I love the way my belly jiggles during sex.
Alaskanangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #108
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that sometimes I really miss P in my Va-G.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #109
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that as wonderful as it is to be the first guy to properly love on a girl's belly, it'd be cool to come across more...experienced partners when it comes to those things.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #110
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskanangel View Post
I confess that I love the way my belly jiggles during sex.
Sexiest confession yet!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #111
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
IC that as wonderful as it is to be the first guy to properly love on a girl's belly, it'd be cool to come across more...experienced partners when it comes to those things.
you had a chance.

make that two different times.

:P
Old 09-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #112
Orangutan35

Orangutan35 has said some nice things

I confess that I love that my wife allows me to call her "fat" and my "fatty wife" when we are having sex. I love my fat sexy wife!!!! Please keep getting fatter for me!!
Orangutan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #113
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must confess . . . *sigh*
Old 09-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #114
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I taste and smell like cheesecake.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #115
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
IC that I taste and smell like cheesecake.
....hot.

moretext

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #116
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I haven't felt sexy in a long time...

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #117
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I confess that I haven't felt sexy in a long time...

But you are sexy, my dear. It sounds like you need a mini makeover to improve your mood. Sometimes changing your hair or something small does wonders for your sexy meter! Walk tall with your shoulders high, and no one can stop you from being the sexiest person in the room!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #118
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that over the past few days my dreams have contained an almost disturbing amount of sex
Old 11-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #119
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
But you are sexy, my dear. It sounds like you need a mini makeover to improve your mood. Sometimes changing your hair or something small does wonders for your sexy meter! Walk tall with your shoulders high, and no one can stop you from being the sexiest person in the room!
Awww. Thanks, you're very sweet.

I need to find my mojo!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #120
Surlysomething

I'm craving oral sex, but I just want to give it to him, no one else.

It's been on my mind for quite awhile.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 12-09-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #121
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I am fat full and happy right now
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #122
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I love a woman talking about gaining weight during intercourse.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #123
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that my husband and I had sex after he took a Tylenol PM last night...and it was hysterical. He thought he was going fast (he was going VERY slow...like moving underwater slow) and then his own orgasm caught him completely off-guard so he started giggling
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #124
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
IC that my husband and I had sex after he took a Tylenol PM last night...and it was hysterical. He thought he was going fast (he was going VERY slow...like moving underwater slow) and then his own orgasm caught him completely off-guard so he started giggling
I confess that I love moments like that when two partners can share a laugh.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #125
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I confess that I love moments like that when two partners can share a laugh.
There's something really sweet and awesome when a couple can laugh or giggle together in bed.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote