Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #1251
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I honestly don't see why anyone would give you crap or nit-pick about stuff. I've seen worse, too. But I just chalk it up to shameless flirting between folks. I don't see much wrong in it, especially given that this is a "sex confessions" thread and this is in a sexually-geared forum, anyway.

In fact, that is how my friends flirt with their interests, and even flirt/joke within the friends group. It's harmless, especially because it's mutual and obvious that it's all in good fun.

Heck... my gay friends talk like that to me, and no one gets grossed out. It's between adults who know each other and each other's boundaries.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #1252
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

If I was with a group of friends and two of them started talking nasty, joking or not, I would be grossed the fuck out.

And my best friend of 20 years is gay and we might broach the subject of sex, but whenever it gets detailed, we both get skeeved.

Last edited by Saoirse; 09-22-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #1253
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
If I was with a group of friends and two of them started talking nasty, joking or not, I would be grossed the fuck out.

And my best friend of 20 years is gay and we might broach the subject of sex, but whenever it gets detailed, we both get skeeved.
You're grossed the fuck out by people flirting with each other, but not grossed out by multiple sex partners, the love of dirty hippies, and who knows what else? I think you're being hypocritical. I don't mean to piss you off, I'm just saying. It's not like they are harming you in any way.

What I'm gathering is, you are okay with talking about partners when they can't see what you're saying (as with you, your partners are not on this forum, stated by you, and therefore cannot see the risque things you post); but if two people that are present of each other (like on this thread/forum or in a real life scenario) it's not okay to talk about that other person? Hmm
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #1254
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I honestly don't see why anyone would give you crap or nit-pick about stuff. I've seen worse, too. But I just chalk it up to shameless flirting between folks. I don't see much wrong in it, especially given that this is a "sex confessions" thread and this is in a sexually-geared forum, anyway.

In fact, that is how my friends flirt with their interests, and even flirt/joke within the friends group. It's harmless, especially because it's mutual and obvious that it's all in good fun.

Heck... my gay friends talk like that to me, and no one gets grossed out. It's between adults who know each other and each other's boundaries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
You're grossed the fuck out by people flirting with each other, but not grossed out by multiple sex partners, the love of dirty hippies, and who knows what else? I think you're being hypocritical. I don't mean to piss you off, I'm just saying. It's not like they are harming you in any way.

What I'm gathering is, you are okay with talking about partners when they can't see what you're saying (as with you, your partners are not on this forum, stated by you, and therefore cannot see the risque things you post); but if two people that are present of each other (like on this thread/forum or in a real life scenario) it's not okay to talk about that other person? Hmm

This sums it up.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #1255
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Thats exactly it, thanks. I didnt say it made sense. Jfc
Old 09-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #1256
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seriously? My friends make sex a fun and natural subject to come up. Everyone does it. So why is it so wrong to speak about it?

It'll start with something so simple as me saying a joke they like, or telling someone off and they feel proud, and they'll go "Come over here so I can kiss you and bend you over to fuck the shit outta you. I love you."

It's a joke, and everyone around laughs, and they even go and pretend to do the actions. It's all in fun. If a random new group of people did that in front of me, I wouldn't be skeeved out at all. I think it's normal. It makes sex a way less taboo subject and I think that's a good thing, graphic or not.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #1257
Saoirse

Quote:
Seriously? My friends make sex a fun and natural subject to come up. Everyone does it. So why is it so wrong to speak about it?

It'll start with something so simple as me saying a joke they like, or telling someone off and they feel proud, and they'll go "Come over here so I can kiss you and bend you over to fuck the shit outta you. I love you."

It's a joke, and everyone around laughs, and they even go and pretend to do the actions. It's all in fun. If a random new group of people did that in front of me, I wouldn't be skeeved out at all. I think it's normal. It makes sex a way less taboo subject and I think that's a good thing, graphic or not.
Thats YOU. I am not YOU.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #1258
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seriously just hearing his voice makes me wet
Old 09-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #1259
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I agree with this....after some of the posts I have seen by people on these boards over the years, it IS the kettle calling the pot black.
You know, shit about changing their tampons in the back seat of a car, about vibrators, and the gamut on sexual things. I've shared way too much myself here and I am known for my love of caulk and big caulking guns.
Who cares? It's the sexuality board....and I've been around long enough to know what goes on here.

I've seen much more, and much more explicit, things said in yahoo gaming chat lounges where people aren't required to be over 18 years old, than the two of you said.
I agree! We said nothing more then alot of members have said! In fact it was quit mild as to what else I have seen!

Quote:

I am the same way, my friends and I go back and forth joking about sex, nothing wrong with it at all. I can see if we were posting anywhere else like we were but the fact is that this is the thread is about sex. And what we were posting is sexual, flat out!

Quote:

Yes, i don't understand why it is such a big deal. We didnt go into any detail, were not hurting anyone else and if people dont like it then dont read it. Easy as that
I feel that other were being so hypocritical, why is that?! I mean getting pm's about our posts and everything like it is some huge deal LOL!! I find it funny that my one post started all this, and for what. Its not a big deal all I can say is wow, just wow!

Thanks you ladies for seeing our point in all of this and knowing it was harmless fun. Hell I can't help I lust after another member and talk about what I want him to do to me It could of been soooo much worse. If they don't like what I post to damn bad. Don't hate on us for it just keep moving on and post your shit about all the men you sleep with. Atleast with me I only want one man,a good one at that
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #1260
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Seriously just hearing his voice makes me wet
Ahhh I know the feeling, so very much
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #1261
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I agree! We said nothing more then alot of members have said! In fact it was quit mild as to what else I have seen!

I am the same way, my friends and I go back and forth joking about sex, nothing wrong with it at all. I can see if we were posting anywhere else like we were but the fact is that this is the thread is about sex. And what we were posting is sexual, flat out!

Yes, i don't understand why it is such a big deal. We didnt go into any detail, were not hurting anyone else and if people dont like it then dont read it. Easy as that
I feel that other were being so hypocritical, why is that?! I mean getting pm's about our posts and everything like it is some huge deal LOL!! I find it funny that my one post started all this, and for what. Its not a big deal all I can say is wow, just wow!

Thanks you ladies for seeing our point in all of this and knowing it was harmless fun. Hell I can't help I lust after another member and talk about what I want him to do to me It could of been soooo much worse. If they don't like what I post to damn bad. Don't hate on us for it just keep moving on and post your shit about all the men you sleep with. Atleast with me I only want one man,a good one at that

Aw thanks! i feel the same way and i agree. I know me responding to your post made it worse, but still it still wasn't that big of a deal. If i want to do something i want to do it, can't help my feelings, simple as that.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #1262
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did something happen around here that's got everyone's titties in a twist?
Old 09-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #1263
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I confess that I want you to get my titties in a twist.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #1264
Saoirse

What's wrong with wanting a few good men? Absolutely nothing.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #1265
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post

I confess that you can both twist my titties.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #1266
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I confess that you can both twist my titties.
Don't tempt me you two.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #1267
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess I'd like to watch (and take pictures and sell them to the highest bidder)

Quote:
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #1268
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think YOU happened! Lol. (your vibrating personality)

Sometimes my jaw drops with what is posted here but I keep coming back! Lol
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #1269
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Can I just watch everybody's titties while they do the twist? If so, Mr. Checker won't be the only one called "Chubby". Coooommmeee on and twist, yeah, baby, twist....OOoooooo, round and around and around, just like this....
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #1270
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

ICT I like being the "Go to home" for a bunch of co-eds, including my Little One's sister
Old 09-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #1271
Cutie77015

Cutie77015 can now change their title

I confess that I would like two hot guys at the same time. I'm pretty sure that I'm skilled enough to handle it
Cutie77015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #1272
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that I never thought of myself as a feeder but having a sub who wants me to feed her is kind of fun.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #1273
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutie77015 View Post
I confess that I would like two hot guys at the same time. I'm pretty sure that I'm skilled enough to handle it
I'm in. Not sure if I am what you would call hot. However. Two on One. Is. Twice as nice.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #1274
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I can not wait till we can touch, taste, feel, and otherwise have lots of fun together
Old 09-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #1275
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC I can not wait till we can touch, taste, feel, and otherwise have lots of fun together
Waiting to do the same thing with a special someone..