Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #1276
thepiscn

thepiscn has said some nice things

Being dimensions, this probably isn't that surprising. However, for me it is a big realization. I want to be fat. I really want to be fat.
thepiscn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #1277
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I took a nice long shower, exfoliated and conditioned and smell sooooooo yummy and my skin...feels like silk ...yet I have nobody to appreciate it...
Old 09-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #1278
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Appreciating from afar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I took a nice long shower, exfoliated and conditioned and smell sooooooo yummy and my skin...feels like silk ...yet I have nobody to appreciate it...
I appreciate it just thinking about it, Sweetie...You could always send a pic!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #1279
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC for the first time in a long time, I feel sexually sated.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #1280
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
IC for the first time in a long time, I feel sexually sated.
Lucky girl! Even luckier guy!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #1281
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Day drunk and horrrrnayyy! Might have to jump the boy toy when he gets here. Mmmmmmmmm hes so much fun and so cute.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #1282
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I appreciate it just thinking about it, Sweetie...You could always send a pic!
Hmmm...maybe someday...
Old 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #1283
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that all I know is that I know nothing.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #1284
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

IC my big turn ons are self-convidence, intelligence and dominant bbws with big breasts.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #1285
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I confess that all I know is that I know nothing.
one of the best sayings ever
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #1286
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I want a strong guy to carry me to bed!!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #1287
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that i want to carry a sexy, beyond beautiful woman to bed. Everynight, all the time.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #1288
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC it's only been 24 hours and I want more...
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #1289
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I started to like someone new. I usually cant think of anyone in a sexual manner nor want to see someone naked until I genuinely like them. And the past few days I've been sort of daydreaming about seeing a particular person naked. Wondering what they looked like when "at attention" and what sounds they make.... It's a very dangerous time. That's when I usually have gotten too ached. But I'm extremely curious as he's not really like anyone I've been with before.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #1290
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
IC it's only been 24 hours and I want more...
Wow. You go
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #1291
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

ic that I'm feeling pretty sexy.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #1292
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC I'd like to carry a man to bed every night.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #1293
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
IC I'd like to carry a man to bed every night.

And which man might that be?! haha lol!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #1294
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
ic that I'm feeling pretty sexy.

IC that I think you ARE pretty sexy.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #1295
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am painfully horny right now and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. it doesn't happen often and omg it hurts not getting to at least have some release. Yikes.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #1296
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I cant "do" it for myself without thinking about him
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #1297
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC hearing her say endearments has my mind thinking
Old 10-09-2013, 05:55 AM   #1298
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Being a creature of cravings anyway, I confess that I've been craving cuddles, comfort, and a come-buddy.

...........alliteration.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #1299
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Must b the chill in the air...ice. I am horney
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #1300
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I recently had a fantasy where I was handcuffed to the bed and the girl I normally dream up was riding on me and doing all sorts of dirty things.

It was AWESOME. lol