Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-10-2013, 12:12 AM   #1301
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
IC that I recently had a fantasy where I was handcuffed to the bed and the girl I normally dream up was riding on me and doing all sorts of dirty things.

It was AWESOME. lol
Best kind of dreams hands down
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:53 AM   #1302
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Best kind of dreams hands down

Lol i had a dream like that before i hadnt never seen the girl before but weird thing she handcuffed me then she swallowed the key i was like wtf lol.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #1303
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I want it all
Old 10-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #1304
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
IC that I recently had a fantasy where I was handcuffed to the bed and the girl I normally dream up was riding on me and doing all sorts of dirty things.

It was AWESOME. lol
Hmmm... Here I thought I was the only one that dreamed of that... (actually I didn't, but its a really good dream)...
Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #1305
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that although I've always been an FA recently I have gained a fair amount of weight myself. I'm finding that it's really hard not to sit around playing with my belly.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #1306
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that i just need her in everyway possible. Every single way. Sexually and non-sexually. Just in every way
Old 10-10-2013, 11:51 PM   #1307
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I need him, want him, dream about him and lust after him. All I can say is bring it on
Old 10-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #1308
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I really wish I could do the casual sex thing that people do. Feeling feisty, frustrated, and now 50.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #1309
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

IC I'm in NEED of physical contact. Cuddling, hand holding, caressing, spooning (all of which I love). I'll take anything at this point!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #1310
missyj1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
IC that I really wish I could do the casual sex thing that people do. Feeling feisty, frustrated, and now 50.
Ok first off casual sex isnt all it cracked up to be. Me personally have to have feelings for the person I am having sex with or else it just don't feel right to me! And 50 looks good on you! I would of never known. And Happy Birthday hunny!!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:50 AM   #1311
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Ok first off casual sex isnt all it cracked up to be. Me personally have to have feelings for the person I am having sex with or else it just don't feel right to me! And 50 looks good on you! I would of never known. And Happy Birthday hunny!!!!
Thanks Missy. Its nice to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old-fashioned. IDK. I can't be who I'm not though. I have to be me.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:43 AM   #1312
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks Missy. Its nice to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old-fashioned. IDK. I can't be who I'm not though. I have to be me.
You're not alone I'm a guy and I feel pretty much the same way. I tried causal sex a couple of times when I was younger and found it to be wholly unsatisfying. For me personally, I need to have an emotional connection. Not the L word per se, but at least some kind of deeper connection or bond. After doing it for just the physical release and the way I felt somewhat empty afterwords I realized I would have just preferred fantasy land and self-pleasure instead.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:49 AM   #1313
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I know that feeling all to well. Lots of hugs
Old 10-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #1314
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
You're not alone I'm a guy and I feel pretty much the same way. I tried causal sex a couple of times when I was younger and found it to be wholly unsatisfying. For me personally, I need to have an emotional connection. Not the L word per se, but at least some kind of deeper connection or bond. After doing it for just the physical release and the way I felt somewhat empty afterwords I realized I would have just preferred fantasy land and self-pleasure instead.
I agree completely and know the feeling. I tried to rep you but they wouldn't let me.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #1315
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

I miss being kissed. I miss feeling loved. I'm tired of people claiming they love me and then behaving in a totally unloving way. I'm tired of promises being broken. I wonder if I'm one of those people who is destined to watch from the sidelines.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #1316
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
^^This is me too. I would have just repped you had I not wasted all of the rep I could give you making perverted comments to the pictures you post.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #1317
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:

I agree on the casual sex bandwagaon. I have to have am emotional connection too and feel for the person. I know alot of times people are surprised to hear that from guys but some guys are like that. Im a one woman guy too.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 10-11-2013 at 03:45 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #1318
spiritangel
AmandaClause

IC I need some new toys
Old 10-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #1319
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC I need some new toys
IC I'm waiting for one I ordered (with a recommendation from a fellow DIMMER) for myself for my birthday.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #1320
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
^^This is me too. I would have just repped you had I not wasted all of the rep I could give you making perverted comments to the pictures you post.
Is this why we can bang successfully? Because we have a good enough mental connection that our cortchal connection will be strong?
Old 10-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #1321
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Is this why we can bang successfully? Because we have a good enough mental connection that our cortchal connection will be strong?
Our brains already engage in intercourse on a regular basis: conversation.

We've as good as done it.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #1322
missyj1978

IC The stuff he says is more then enough for me
Old 10-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #1323
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Ic that after over a week of being in the house on my own I can feel the need for physical contact rising. If I got drunk at the moment I'm pretty sure I'd just end up latching onto someone and being unable to let go.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #1324
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC my marine stopped by, in full uniform, to help me prep the roast I'm cooking and now all I can think about is what will happen when he comes over tomorrow...
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #1325
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
IC my marine stopped by, in full uniform, to help me prep the roast I'm cooking and now all I can think about is what will happen when he comes over tomorrow...
I think that's a wonderful way to spend the evening...anticipating... Enjoy Oona...you deserve to be happy.