Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #1326
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I think that's a wonderful way to spend the evening...anticipating... Enjoy Oona...you deserve to be happy.
Thank you!

And anticipation is an understatement. Lust? Need? Desire? No words seem to explain what I'm feeling, or do it justice. lol
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #1327
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC I'm waiting for one I ordered (with a recommendation from a fellow DIMMER) for myself for my birthday.

I have been contemplating it but I seriously have the worst luck and smallest budget, its why I keep saying I need a sex toy sugar daddy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Our brains already engage in intercourse on a regular basis: conversation.

We've as good as done it.
I am thinking you two need to take a vacation together just sayin........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Thank you!

And anticipation is an understatement. Lust? Need? Desire? No words seem to explain what I'm feeling, or do it justice. lol

I so miss feeling that way about someone
Old 10-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #1328
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=spiritangel;2023658]I have been contemplating it but I seriously have the worst luck and smallest budget, its why I keep saying I need a sex toy sugar daddy lol

Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands, Spirit...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #1329
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that when I went to Canada recently I was intimate with a person for the first time. And it was pretty awesome. The most awesome thing though had to be the feeling of being on top of my BHM and pushing his belly with my hands and feeling his whole body move beneath me. So incredible!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #1330
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
IC that when I went to Canada recently I was intimate with a person for the first time. And it was pretty awesome. The most awesome thing though had to be the feeling of being on top of my BHM and pushing his belly with my hands and feeling his whole body move beneath me. So incredible!
IC: I had no intention of venturing onto the sexuality boards. And when I saw you were the last poster on this thread I was hoping you'd say something to that effect. This makes me pretty darn happy for you.....and really, reading this stirred something in me that's been dormant for a little while. Very positive sign

I also confess......

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I so miss feeling that way about someone
^^^^ this!

Last edited by ODFFA; 11-04-2013 at 05:31 PM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #1331
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
IC: I had no intention of venturing onto the sexuality boards. And when I saw you were the last poster on this thread I was hoping you'd say something to that effect. This makes me pretty darn happy for you.....and really, reading this stirred something in me that's been dormant for a little while. Very positive sign
Thank you very much!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #1332
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
So glad that all of that part of things worked out well for you
Old 11-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #1333
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I finally caved and bought some new toys, they had a buy something get something free offer

so IAC to buying something cheap I do not need in order to get a much more expensive and cool freebie

Looking forward to getting to actually having some toys again

PS I also managed to save 82% off my order though if I had gone for a cheaper item instead of one i wanted then it could have been more)
Old 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #1334
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I am becoming a feeder.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #1335
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I'm finding I have desires I had no idea I ever would. Turning 50 has really been significant for me in that all of a sudden I've managed to turn off the voices in my head of all the people who've limited me in my life, and am now finally hearing my own voice about what I really want, or might want, not just sexually, but in every aspect of my life. Its good.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #1336
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
IC that I'm finding I have desires I had no idea I ever would. Turning 50 has really been significant for me in that all of a sudden I've managed to turn off the voices in my head of all the people who've limited me in my life, and am now finally hearing my own voice about what I really want, or might want, not just sexually, but in every aspect of my life. Its good.
So bloody proud of you Lady have to admit since comming out of my last LTR I have been doing the same thing feels rather liberating doesnt it
Old 11-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #1337
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mom just walked into my room, flung a few sexy lil pieces of lingerie onto my bed, winked at me and said "here are some things for you to try on if you want."

It's not weird at all to me when she does things like that. Having that level of comfort with her makes me feel really lucky, actually. Pity there's not a special someone to share her lovely gift with at the moment, but still
Old 11-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #1338
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My mom just walked into my room, flung a few sexy lil pieces of lingerie onto my bed, winked at me and said "here are some things for you to try on if you want."

It's not weird at all to me when she does things like that. Having that level of comfort with her makes me feel really lucky, actually. Pity there's not a special someone to share her lovely gift with at the moment, but still
pity indeed...
Old 11-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #1339
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:

****coughs aherm lingerie board, pics just sayin
Old 11-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #1340
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am incredibly horny.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:12 AM   #1341
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

I really like shifting people around who have gone limp and is making their limbs into dead weight.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #1342
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ever since coming back from Los Angeles, I've been reeeeeeeeally horny. Must've been something in the LA air, I'm guessing. lol
Old 11-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #1343
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ic Wednesday night was NEEDED!! it had been a month since we knocked boots! !and itwas extra hot since it was his bday. That boy...well, I guess maybe he's a man at 36... he'll never understand how incredibly sexy and desirable I see him.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #1344
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I LOVE when he smiles, looks at me with those blue eyes, AND in his southern accent says 'wudn't it', 'dudn't it', or 'and stuff' lol

I really enjoy the belly attention. Oh, I've never met such a strong, little firecracker of a man. I called him a firecracker! lol AND he can drive clutch. Do you know how sexy that is to a Michigan girl like me? lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #1345
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Ic that I ate WAY too much when I went out for dinner today and it made me super horny.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #1346
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Omg i want it this week.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #1347
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

At lunch today a good friend of mine just couldn't pass up the opportunity to say some rather nasty things about an absolutely gorgeous BHM walking by. (Funnily enough, knowing allll about my preferences didn't stop her, but I digress.....)

I don't know if anyone can relate, but...... the frustration I feel because of her comment has also been transferred towards *ahem* something more positive. If there were a BHM in my life I'd want to ravish him right now.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:17 AM   #1348
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
At lunch today a good friend of mine just couldn't pass up the opportunity to say some rather nasty things about an absolutely gorgeous BHM walking by. (Funnily enough, knowing allll about my preferences didn't stop her, but I digress.....)

I don't know if anyone can relate, but...... the frustration I feel because of her comment has also been transferred towards *ahem* something more positive. If there were a BHM in my life I'd want to ravish him right now.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #1349
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
*Classic Hozay meme*
I may or may not agree to jumping out of a cake at your bachelor's....... but I make no promises.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1350
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
I may or may not agree to jumping out of a cake at your bachelor's....... but I make no promises.
Oh, I asked permission before I posted this. We have clearance!