Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-20-2013, 02:41 AM   #1351
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe it's just because I've had a few drinks, or because my antidepressants are working, or because I'm moving on...but my libido has returned. So much that I thought it was a good idea to message my old booty call...
Old 12-20-2013, 02:51 AM   #1352
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Maybe it's just because I've had a few drinks, or because my antidepressants are working, or because I'm moving on...but my libido has returned. So much that I thought it was a good idea to message my old booty call...
Sounds like one lucky guy to me!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:02 AM   #1353
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
Sounds like one lucky guy to me!
Only if he says he's still up for it! He's taking his time on that. I miss sex. I want some!
Old 12-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #1354
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

As I say you snooze you loose. To bad your in the land down under.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #1355
penguin
Fnord

He finally got back to me, but he took his time. If I had the funds, I'd travel around the world
Old 12-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #1356
penguin
Fnord

I'm just here to confess that I had sex four times today.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:11 AM   #1357
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm just here to confess that I had sex four times today.
IC This makes me really envious and YAY you
Old 12-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #1358
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC This makes me really envious and YAY you
Envious x2 lol
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:39 PM   #1359
penguin
Fnord

I'd share if I could!

Now I need someone to fuck me and take me out for breakfast.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #1360
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'd share if I could!

I make a decent breakfast burrito! Shall we stay in?
Old 12-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #1361
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I'd share if I could!

It's a 15 hour flight from LAX, can't make it in time. Sorry!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:43 AM   #1362
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I make a decent breakfast burrito! Shall we stay in?
That works for me!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #1363
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
It's a 15 hour flight from LAX, can't make it in time. Sorry!
There's always second breakfast
Old 12-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #1364
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I confess one of my favorite things to do is to lie on the couch and move my hips slightly so my belly slides back and forth, over and over again. The jiggle is just...entrancing.
The only thing missing is my gooey semen on it.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #1365
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww gooey semen
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #1366
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
The only thing missing is my gooey semen on it.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #1367
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC the "ignore" function rocks.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #1368
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am thinking of buying myself a Liber​ator Esse Chai​se for Christmas. Has anyone actually used one?
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #1369
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

IC I would love a hot stone massage followed by a night of passion, but I also confess that it aint happening so I guess I need order the I-Vibe that I've been lusting over.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:51 AM   #1370
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I haven't been this drunk in over a year. And last time I was this drunk, I made a poor drunken decision to fuck someone who didn't deserve me. But now that I'm totally piss drunk again, I feel like I could make the decision again (with someone else) and not regret it.

As an adult, heavy drinking has made me really horny. Perhaps more so than weed does. And I'm always horny when I smoke weed.

Hmmm... I need someone to take all this pent up energy from me.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #1371
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"It provokes the desire but it takes away the performance. Therefore much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him and it mars him; it sets him on and it takes him off"

William Shakespeare
Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #1372
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
"It provokes the desire but it takes away the performance. Therefore much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him and it mars him; it sets him on and it takes him off"

William Shakespeare
I find it a very true line for men. Not so much for women though. Although I will admit that though the desire was strongly there when drinking, sometimes I would back out last minute. Performance definitely lacking there. Lol.

However... Its a totally different case with weed. When I smoke weed, I feel genuinely comfortable and sexy. And do my best when high. Because of how fantastic I feel about myself in that moment. Alcohol is different. Its more... A need. Booze brings out a need to be needed. A desperation. Weed brings out a celebration.

So if it came down to being intoxicated to have sex with someone new i was dating, I would choose to get high over getting drunk.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #1373
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess she's a great kisser. Things are moving perfectly slow and it's a great feeling. No pressure; first kiss/face sucking happened on Christmas day, and I have no rush to put my P in her V. The pace is just perfect. I'm incredibly aroused and pining for her, but I don't want to push it. It'll happen when it happens.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #1374
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

holy shit.

i know ive said this about him before, but that man just keeps surprising me. maybe i just caught him in a particularly good mood or something, cause he sure as hell wanted to make sure i was happy. i was SCREAMING. the neighbors heard.

and im on the rag and period sex is AMAZEBALLS!! srsly, people need to get over their shit about period sex. yea, its messy, but the mess can be handled easily, especially if you know the red river is flowing already (ever had hot, exhausting sex all night and woken up with a surprise period visit? THATS not fun).

so i warned him. and i made sure cleaning supplies were within reach. and it was fucking incredible. thundering, ravenous, crazy hot. he was a little icked out by the mess i left on him, but he kinda laughed it off saying he looked like he just came out of battle haha.

and this article is awesome.
http://www.vice.com/read/why-period-...y-be-mandatory
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #1375
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been seeing/sleeping with a 51yo man for almost two months. He has told a few people about me...because he says he wants to live with me in May (we have a blast together). I haven't told anyone about him - it makes him feel like I'm ashamed of him and I'm not. I just know everyone will try to talk me out of being with him because he loves me fat lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote