Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-01-2014, 09:35 PM   #1401
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
1) You've got it bad (and this is no bad thing....)

2) Much as I love seeing these updates, I wonder if she'd like this much info being shared publicly? I mean, if things go well, she may eventually meet some other posters here because that seems to be part of how you roll (whereas for many other people, partners can be forever completely anonymous, so share away). Maybe she'd be totally cool with it, but not everyone is as comfortable with dating the entire board as you are (I'm really not trying to tell you what to share and what not, just double checking that you've thought this through)
You know, being the person I am, (pretty open and willing to share my goings on with no qualms) your second point never even crossed my mind. I live with someone who is a member of the boards so I can easily see what you mean. I've mentioned to her that she has been brought up on the forum but not what I've said exactly. So thank you for pointing that out. Always thinking Tad.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #1402
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My New Years was amazing I'm in love AND lust lol our fun was cut short because of bad snow we had to go our separate ways. He's a southerner and can't drive in snow. I'm from MI. We do donuts in parking lots during a blizzard lol
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #1403
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
My New Years was amazing I'm in love AND lust lol our fun was cut short because of bad snow we had to go our separate ways. He's a southerner and can't drive in snow. I'm from MI. We do donuts in parking lots during a blizzard lol
Southerners prefer their icin' and frostin' on cake.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:07 PM   #1404
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

omfg. Booty call wants to hook up tonight, but I have an assignment I need to do and told him so. Responding with "Your assignment is to suck my cock" and "If you're home alone how about I cum over for a quickie" do NOT impress me. I'm not here at your beck and call, dude.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM   #1405
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
omfg. Booty call wants to hook up tonight, but I have an assignment I need to do and told him so. Responding with "Your assignment is to suck my cock" and "If you're home alone how about I cum over for a quickie" do NOT impress me. I'm not here at your beck and call, dude.
He may have gotten me with "your assignment is to suck my cock." I would have giggled an evil giggle at that one...but, of course, everything depends on context, & I can see how the pushiness may have been a turn off for you.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #1406
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
New cars with traction control take all the fun out of snow covered streets and parking lots. Fond memories of Alberta winters and my old 66 Plymouth.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #1407
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
He may have gotten me with "your assignment is to suck my cock." I would have giggled an evil giggle at that one...but, of course, everything depends on context, & I can see how the pushiness may have been a turn off for you.
If my assignment wasn't due tonight, and if I didn't have my period, then I'd have taken him up on that offer. I'm not going to drop everything for him, whenever he wants. It just pissed me off to have him push when I said no. He is offering to buy me sexy stuff, though, so I won't be too annoyed.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:50 AM   #1408
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Period sex is awesome!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #1409
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be fair, he drives a little truck with a clutch lol

But ahhhhhh, you understand as a past Canadian lol! We get lake effect snow here. My car is a '99 and is low to the ground. It has terrible traction in winter with a lot of juice in the engine....makes for fun in the winter lol not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
New cars with traction control take all the fun out of snow covered streets and parking lots. Fond memories of Alberta winters and my old 66 Plymouth.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #1410
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Period sex is awesome!
It is something I have no problem with, when I'm in a relationship. This is just the booty call guy and he's not into it. I've been too stressed about these assignments, as well as dealing with cramps, to be in the mood for sex this week, anyway.

He wants to see me in heels and a corset and said he'd buy them for me. Win/win!
Old 01-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #1411
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Period sex is awesome!
Yeah, about that...
Old 01-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #1412
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
i linked that article on a post i made here very recently. and it IS mandatory!!
Old 01-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #1413
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had sex with a girl who was on her period a couple months ago. It stalled out cuz I looked down and was terrified that the blood might've been on the inside of the condom and not the outside; but aside from my (sorta) squeamish nature around blood, I see no reason to not have period sex if both of you want to fuck.

...I might not have really stated that clearly, but I'm about to fall asleep and I hope y'all catch my drift.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #1414
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had period sex once and it was very intense and a lot of fun. Blood was ALL over the place. Throw in some yellow tape around the bed and Gil Grissom and you would have had a scene out of CSI. LOL
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #1415
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK, totally not a fan, so not a requirement for this wench
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #1416
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

ICT I had period sex once in my life, ONCE, and that was it, not a big fan

(And since my wife's last period was in September, I doubt I'll ever have it again.)
Old 01-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #1417
Saoirse

It actually feels better, biology backs that up.

I think people just dont remember, that sex is ALWAYS messy. The blood is just more visible.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:08 AM   #1418
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most the times I have had period sex I was not aware until after everything was over!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #1419
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sometimes I think it's ok to keep a little mystery about your sex life. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #1420
Saoirse

haha! You're so right! haha!
Old 01-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #1421
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Period sex is awesome!
Sex is awesome. Period!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:41 AM   #1422
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Sex is awesome. Period!
I see what you did there.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #1423
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It left its marks, yes.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:34 AM   #1424
FatAndProud

This is why we can't have nice things.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #1425
penguin
Fnord

I need some alone time something bad. It's times like this that I'm very envious of those who can go rub one out quickly while they're in the shower. I have to wait until the kid is asleep so I can have some privacy.