Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #126
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Confess...

I confess that I believe a good sense of humor is an ingredient of a great relationship, and of course, great sex.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #127
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wonder when i'm going to stop fantasizing about your body and all the things I wanted to do with it..
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #128
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I wonder when i'm going to stop fantasizing about your body and all the things I wanted to do with it..
I looked back a few posts and couldn't figure this out. Surely, Surly, if you were looking at the poster above your last post when you thought that, then your sense of humor is far better than mine! That would be a good thing. Regardless of who you meant, you're cute, witty, and a very nice person to post with online.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:12 AM   #129
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I looked back a few posts and couldn't figure this out. Surely, Surly, if you were looking at the poster above your last post when you thought that, then your sense of humor is far better than mine! That would be a good thing. Regardless of who you meant, you're cute, witty, and a very nice person to post with online.

Sorry, Edgar. Haha. Not you!

Thanks for being sweet though.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:17 AM   #130
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Wheew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Sorry, Edgar. Haha. Not you!

Thanks for being sweet though.
Likewise, thank you for being sweet. Hahaha, I really wasn't ready to see if the old ticker could hold up to major life-changes!

Old 12-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #131
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I Confess

I confess that as a FA I have found that no matter what shape I find it all very attractive and sexy Also that I am very attracted to 2 people but am too shy to tell them but don't want to hurt anyones feelings.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #132
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that while I find bbw's sexy as hell, I don't find big men attractive and I don't like my own fat.

I also confess that I find stretch marks sexy. Don't know why, I just do.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #133
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I ordinarily masturbate once or twice a day. I now have not done it since December 8th-- a personal experiment, if you will...a demonstration to myself that I am stronger than my urges.

How is it going?

I may die from this.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #134
jayduhgr8

jayduhgr8 can now change their title

IC that I am a hopeless romantic who still believes that someday someone worth while will come into my life for good. 26 years and counting on that hope though.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #135
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
IC I ordinarily masturbate once or twice a day. I now have not done it since December 8th-- a personal experiment, if you will...a demonstration to myself that I am stronger than my urges.

How is it going?

I may die from this.
I've tried doing that in the past and it was a total killer. It got easier after like a week, but until then I was dying.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #136
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

How is it going?

I may die from this.
To quote Seinfeld... you're The Master of Your Domain haha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #137
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

How is it going?

I may die from this.
Good lord, woman.

How am I not supposed to take this as a challenge to break you?
Old 12-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #138
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I've tried doing that in the past and it was a total killer. It got easier after like a week, but until then I was dying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
To quote Seinfeld... you're The Master of Your Domain haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Good lord, woman.

How am I not supposed to take this as a challenge to break you?
Thanks for the support, and I am indeed the master of my domain. I don't know whether to smile or pout about it.

Please, Beej...you can't be any worse than the things I've conjured up for myself. I'm my own worst enemy truly. I've started to have wet dreams. My brain wants me to cum. It's as simple as that. But I've come all this way, and I refuse to just do it now. My goal is to hold out until my next non-solo sexual encounter before I resume. After all this time, this next orgasm is going to be a thing of seriously intense beauty...why not save it for someone special?

AS LONG AS HE VISITS SOON... VERY, VERY SOON...
Old 12-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #139
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks for the support, and I am indeed the master of my domain. I don't know whether to smile or pout about it.

Please, Beej...you can't be any worse than the things I've conjured up for myself. I'm my own worst enemy truly. I've started to have wet dreams. My brain wants me to cum. It's as simple as that. But I've come all this way, and I refuse to just do it now. My goal is to hold out until my next non-solo sexual encounter before I resume. After all this time, this next orgasm is going to be a thing of seriously intense beauty...why not save it for someone special?

I am probably not alone in this when I say... I do not know whether to feel sorry or happy for him . That poor man probably won't know what hit him! hahahahaha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #140
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Please, Beej...you can't be any worse than the things I've conjured up for myself.
It's like a fucking triple-dog dare. I want to respect what you're trying to do but the urge to sabotage is rising.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #141
lovelylady78

Quote:
I am probably not alone in this when I say... I do not know whether to feel sorry or happy for him . That poor man won't know what hit him! hahahahaha
It could go either way.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #142
lovelylady78

Quote:
It's like a fucking triple-dog dare. I want to respect what you're trying to do but the urge to sabotage is rising.
Just the sight of the word "rising" is a subtle sabotage.

Seriously. It's really that bad.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #143
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:

At this rate, you're gonna destroy that poor man.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #144
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
At this rate, you're gonna destroy that poor man.
Or I'll go to straddle his legs to sit on his lap, my crotch will brush his knee, and it'll all be over- the female equivalent of premature ejaculation.

Either way, please don't feel sorry for him. He assures me he can survive whatever will occur. And even if he doesn't, at least he'll die happy.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #145
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Or I'll go to straddle his legs to sit on his lap, my crotch will brush his knee, and it'll all be over- the female equivalent of premature ejaculation.

Either way, please don't feel sorry for him. He assures me he can survive whatever will occur. And even if he doesn't, at least he'll die happy.
For some reason I get the feeling that premature ejaculation won't be an issue so much as losing count of how many times you orgasm.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #146
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

How is it going?

I may die from this.
Lovely...

If you can believe it, I was taught masturbation was wrong. So there was a time I went cold turkey for a few years. Then, my sex life became a thing of the past. So........

Now I have sex toys. Thank you and goodnight.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #147
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Lovely...

If you can believe it, I was taught masturbation was wrong. So there was a time I went cold turkey for a few years. Then, my sex life became a thing of the past. So........

I believe it, sweetie. A lot of people were and are taught that it's morally reprehensible to pleasure oneself. I disagree. Always have, really. And I have sex toys too...lots of them...just going to waste right now...*sigh*

But, yeah, this non-masturbation thing is not like me, which, really, is exactly why I'm doing it.

The complaining thing is totally normal, though.

Quote:
For some reason I get the feeling that premature ejaculation won't be an issue so much as losing count of how many times you orgasm.
You are evil and must be destroyed.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #148
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Lovely...

People teaching kids that idle hands are the devil's plaything? Do go on...
Old 12-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #149
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
You are evil and must be destroyed.
Well hey, if your guy can't handle it...
Old 12-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #150
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Survivable?

Quote:

Quote:
I am probably not alone in this when I say... I do not know whether to feel sorry or happy for him . That poor man probably won't know what hit him! hahahahaha
It could get pretty loud, but I'm thinking a guy could survive it, if he's wearing personal protective gear and has an oxygen tank!