Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #1501
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Ummmmm...good luck? LOL
success. he loved the shoes. he was passed out drunk when i got there, so i swiped a smoke, chugged a beer and shook him awake. he always gets a second wind. he had gone target shooting that afternoon and was all geared up, fancies himself a right shot. i like to stroke his ego, makes him feel manly and the sex is better.

HES SO HOT. i cant even.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:07 PM   #1502
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
success. he loved the shoes. he was passed out drunk when i got there, so i swiped a smoke, chugged a beer and shook him awake. he always gets a second wind. he had gone target shooting that afternoon and was all geared up, fancies himself a right shot. i like to stroke his ego, makes him feel manly and the sex is better.

HES SO HOT. i cant even.
You go girl! WooHoo!!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #1503
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Really freaked out right now. Had a massive headache and my neck was killing me and my friend told me he'd pray for me. A minute later he goes "feel better?" Oddly enough I did, my headache disappeared. Then I jokingly said that he could pray for my neck too. Guess what doesn't hurt anymore? Freakishly weird timing... or naw?
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #1504
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Coincidence probably. But I don't see anything sexual about this post. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Really freaked out right now. Had a massive headache and my neck was killing me and my friend told me he'd pray for me. A minute later he goes "feel better?" Oddly enough I did, my headache disappeared. Then I jokingly said that he could pray for my neck too. Guess what doesn't hurt anymore? Freakishly weird timing... or naw?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:08 AM   #1505
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Lmfao, I didn't think about it when I posted it to be honest so it's awkwardly going to sit there.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #1506
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Massive headaches and praying...? It's totally sexual.
Every h̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶ woman I've been with has complained of headaches and prayed before sex. (I had to pay extra for the crying, but it was worth it)
Old 05-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #1507
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha. It made me LOL.

Quote:
Lmfao, I didn't think about it when I posted it to be honest so it's awkwardly going to sit there.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #1508
Surlysomething

Extra for crying is TOTALLY worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Every h̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶ woman I've been with has complained of headaches and prayed before sex. (I had to pay extra for the crying, but it was worth it)
Old 05-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #1509
x0emnem0x

Lol!!!

Oh goodness guys, what would I do without you. <3
Old 05-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #1510
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had been talking to a guy and been with him on cam once last week and we had arranged to meet up this friday. All fine and stuff. But recently I've been really ill and explained to him that it is a combination of my chronic fatigue syndrome and my mother accidentally poisoning me. He seemed cool with it and to understand. He sent me messaging every day asking how I was and such. Then today he messaged asking how I was and I said I was still sick. He tried to convince me to come on cam 'for some fun' (). I said no, I am sick... and he completely spazzed out, calling me names and telling me he was done with me and had had enough of me and all this stuff... he kept blocking me, then unblocking me to rant some more, until in the end I had to block him.

Seriously, what the actual hell man? I mean, I only considered him a pretty face to have fun with/hang out with so I am not really bothered, more shocked and bemused. I mean, really?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #1511
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
DAMN IT!!! I can't rep you for this!!!!.. so
REP..REP..REP!!!!!!!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:30 PM   #1512
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

My overly religious Southern Baptist aunt sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday. I'm about to use it to buy sex toys
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #1513
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
REP..REP..REP!!!!!!!

Got him for ya.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #1514
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
REP..REP..REP!!!!!!!

Got him for ya.

typing more to to fill the requirements.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #1515
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think my libido is coming back.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:01 AM   #1516
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
My overly religious Southern Baptist aunt sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday. I'm about to use it to buy sex toys
LOL!!

What are you going to say when she asks you what you got?
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:59 AM   #1517
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
LOL!!

What are you going to say when she asks you what you got?
Bibles. Lots and lots of Bibles.

Right, Connie?

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:43 AM   #1518
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post

Right, Connie?
"Things to encourage me to call out to god."
Old 05-28-2014, 07:47 AM   #1519
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I spent this morning sexting three women. If I could get paid for being a tease, I'd never have to go to work ever again.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #1520
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #1521
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss being hugged from behind and waking up to someone's awkward boner.

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:37 PM   #1522
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
is there supposed to be a spelling mistake?
Old 05-28-2014, 02:54 PM   #1523
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post

Right, Connie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
LOL I love you all
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #1524
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
is there supposed to be a spelling mistake?
There are two.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #1525
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
There are two.
oops there are! lol