Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-19-2016, 12:10 AM   #1751
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
You need to get over Jose dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I guess it comes as no surprise that my feelings of passion have stirred me to confession here only after Hozay made his return to posting!

But I just can't get over his cinnamon skin and kisses that taste faintly of mole!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I hear his taint tastes like guacamole
Quote:
And I have the perfect scoop to get all of that goodness out!
ahahaha you guys...I feel so honored.

I've also been told I shoot horchata out of my dick. Who knows?!?! It's probably all true.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:56 AM   #1752
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
ahahaha you guys...I feel so honored.

I've also been told I shoot horchata out of my dick. Who knows?!?! It's probably all true.
Hmm. In that case ihope you don't require oral. I never acquired a taste for horchata. Now if it was Cuban coffee I'd be all over it!
Old 02-19-2016, 08:44 AM   #1753
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hmm. In that case ihope you don't require oral. I never acquired a taste for horchata. Now if it was Cuban coffee I'd be all over it!
Pictures when it happens
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:01 PM   #1754
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Coo.... I think I had my last glass of Horchata yesterday!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:24 AM   #1755
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Honestly, I've never really acquired a taste for it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Coo.... I think I had my last glass of Horchata yesterday!!
bahahah
Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #1756
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I avoid this place for a while, I end up with way more disruptive spikes of fat desires (i.e. times when I struggle to think about anything other than whatever fat related item has grabbed my attention). I guess having an outlet to talk about this stuff regularly lets me get it out of my system a bit?

So IC that I spent some time recently figuring out exercises and stretches that let me particularly notice my fatness. Things that shift or jiggle my fatty bits, things where the bulk gets in the way, etc. Kill two birds with one stone get some stretching and/or exercise in while also getting to enjoy what fatness I have.

And since that is just kind of weird, IC that Im back to unreservedly posting here again
Old 10-12-2016, 02:18 PM   #1757
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL! We missed you!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:49 PM   #1758
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I have been regularly "trumping" my wife to see if it works for regular guys too. I wonder when the tide will turn from amusement to annoyance?
Old 10-14-2016, 07:43 PM   #1759
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Be careful, she may cut off your fingertips if you do it too often. Huh, I guess her giving you stubby fingers would be her "trumping" you.

How I long for the halcyon days when threatening to "trump" an old girlfriend merely meant giving her a terrible comb-over.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:13 PM   #1760
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...if you guys ever visit the UK, please don't use trump as a verb like that. Just saying.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:21 AM   #1761
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...if you guys ever visit the UK, please don't use trump as a verb like that. Just saying.
Does it have a different meaning there or do the women of the U.K. also find being grabbed right in the fanny as wholly unacceptable behavior as well?

Oh, I also need to add that 4 days was the amount of time for trumping to go from amusement to annoyance.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:52 AM   #1762
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If people are going to go around doing that I suppose I should tie a red ribbon in my hair *flexes hamstrings*
Old 10-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #1763
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Does it have a different meaning there or do the women of the U.K. also find being grabbed right in the fanny as wholly unacceptable behavior as well?

Oh, I also need to add that 4 days was the amount of time for trumping to go from amusement to annoyance.
Well over here a trump is another word for a fart, so it does sound like you've been walking around farting on your missus to us brits. =p
Old 10-15-2016, 11:50 AM   #1764
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Well over here a trump is another word for a fart, so it does sound like you've been walking around farting on your missus to us brits. =p
Since we've slept in the same bed for almost 20 years I'm afraid she's been trumped in my sleep numerous times in the Brit fashion as well. She finds zero amusement in that also.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:14 AM   #1765
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Interesting...

Quote:
"Well over here a trump is another word for a fart..."
That this has not somehow come up before..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
"...suppose I should tie a red ribbon in my hair.."
Wait, what does that mean? Is it some kind of Canadian reference?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 12:42 PM   #1766
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha it is used in horseback riding to indicate; this horse is a kicker and a biter. So that way people wont approach too close.

I was obliquely saying if any guy tried to 'trump' me I'd kick and bite him in retaliation, so I better start advertising that I am said kicker/biter.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #1767
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Extra credit for mentioning horse-related violence and not going the more obvious route of threatening to geld someone.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:25 PM   #1768
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Haha it is used in horseback riding to indicate; this horse is a kicker and a biter. So that way people wont approach too close.

I was obliquely saying if any guy tried to 'trump' me I'd kick and bite him in retaliation, so I better start advertising that I am said kicker/biter.
Well in that case I reckon just like with a hoss we'd just have to pen you up tight and lasso your neck and force a bit into your mouth. Might take a minute but eventually you'll act right!!
Old 10-31-2016, 09:45 AM   #1769
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

no wonder people were laughing at Trump on his visit to the UK this year.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:09 AM   #1770
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that today I am essentially a walking, talking, human-sized penis. Seriously, my hormones have just decided that today I'm going to be turned on as hell. I feel simultaneously excited and frustrated by this
Old 04-26-2017, 05:55 AM   #1771
Gimme_Flesh

Gimme_Flesh has said some nice things

I have several confessions

First confession is when i was young in my teens during the 80s, you wouldnt be seen dead with a big girl let alone have sex with one.....until i got seduced at the age of 18 by a 29 year old woman. I had been drinking and didnt need much convincing.
What an eye opener !!!

Second confession is Im a little addicted to online porn with BBW's which brings me onto my next confession...

...im married to a wonderful woman who is not BBW. I wish she was was...yeah yeah I know "its the person the personnot what they look like".

And onto my 4th confession I met a woman on an online swingers site who is a BBW and we had the best sex ive had in a long long time
Gimme_Flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:52 PM   #1772
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been biking a lot over the past couple of months, and despite my rather enthusiastic appetite I've lost several pounds and maybe turned a tiny bit of fat into muscle. I doubt anyone else would even notice the difference in me, but to me I feel so much thinner. And that is really killing my general sex drive level. Fortunately I'm good to respond if my wife is in the mood, but I really just don't find myself thinking about stuff much right now. I guess I'd never quite realized how much my own feelings of fatness stimulated my thoughts in hedonistic channels.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #1773
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I really find it disgusting gimme flesh you being married you care so little for your wife you would have sex with another woman.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:43 AM   #1774
loopytheone
Administrator

I confess that the libido is over 9,000 right now. Which means that it is nearly that time of the month for me because hey, that's the only time that happens. Also quite frustrating when you are asexual!

I also confess that I nearly spent 70 in lingerie and adult toys this afternoon. Thankfully for me I was able to come to my senses and stop myself!
Old 09-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #1775
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I confess that the libido is over 9,000 right now. Which means that it is nearly that time of the month for me because hey, that's the only time that happens. Also quite frustrating when you are asexual!

I also confess that I nearly spent 70 in lingerie and adult toys this afternoon. Thankfully for me I was able to come to my senses and stop myself!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote