Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #176
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
IC that I just placed an order for both a sex toy and condoms -- reality and wishful thinking
I always order the two together - putting condoms on your sex toys keeps them clean! Plus, it gives you an excuse to always have condoms and not look like you're expecting sex.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #177
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I confess I shrugged off my ex girlfriend's attempts to get sexy because I was deep into a videogame... Twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I'm a gamer myself and I STILL think that's a dealbreaker. lol
Exactly. Make it a challenge. If you can play your videogame while getting blown, you win. If she distracts you enough by blowing you that you die or have to pause, she wins... but either way, the reward is sex.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #178
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Exactly. Make it a challenge. If you can play your videogame while getting blown, you win. If she distracts you enough by blowing you that you die or have to pause, she wins... but either way, the reward is sex.
*Whistling a tune while heading off to Walmart for an XBox. I like the way you think!!
Now I'll become a gamer too and see if I can try that. Just so's I'll understand, I'm not gonna have to do any blowin', right?
Old 12-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #179
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
*Whistling a tune while heading off to Walmart for an XBox. I like the way you think!!
Now I'll become a gamer too and see if I can try that. Just so's I'll understand, I'm not gonna have to do any blowin', right?
Don't be selfish now... if SHE is ever playing...or cooking...or reading...or whatever... and YOU want to make with the sexy time, it's upon YOU to adequately distract HER. It doesn't have to be a one-sided game.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #180
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I like the way you think!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #181
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Don't be selfish now... if SHE is ever playing...or cooking...or reading...or whatever... and YOU want to make with the sexy time, it's upon YOU to adequately distract HER. It doesn't have to be a one-sided game.
I had a boyfriend at one time who was a BIG gamer (no, it's no one on Dims, or who has ever been on Dims, before anyone makes assumptions, lol). He would actually get ANGRY if I tried to distract him for sex. Needless to say that relationship didn't last long. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 12-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #182
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sex sex sex! Is that all you guys think about?!? Well stop talking about it so I can stop thinking about it!

oh and IC my fantasies are driving me crazy! Sigh
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #183
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

This is the SEX confessions thread... so yes. It IS all we're talking about. lolol

Old 12-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #184
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

and I can't stop reading it hahaha hmmm... I wonder why? you are no fun not letting me blame the thread instead of MYSELF <hmph>
Old 12-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #185
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

LOL. Sorry!

Old 12-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #186
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I'm getting laid tonight!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #187
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since we are on the subject,

IC that I haven't been laid in almost a year.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #188
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sex...

Sex is so last century...

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #189
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Since we are on the subject,

IC that I haven't been laid in almost a year.
I feel ya!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Sex is so last century...
And LOL totally...sooooo over-rated...hehehe

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #190
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation Mimosa's grand sex confession!!!!!

I want lots sexy time in 2012!!!!!!!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #191
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Dunno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
I feel ya!!!

And LOL totally...sooooo over-rated...hehehe
With sex being so last century, I uhhhm...er...uuuh...well....forgot what that sex stuff is. Seems like I remember it pushes the pulse rate way up and the O2 sats way down, so I probably wouldn't survive if I ever did get summa' that sex stuff in 2012. I shared a really sweet cuddle/caress session with a lady in '02 and left her breathless...

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #192
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No, don't get me wrong, I have no problem reciprocating oral favor for favor.
It's just that the last video game I played was Tomb Raider on my old playstation about 12 or so years ago, so I wasn't up on how folks do their gaming these days. I just wanted to make sure I would be the blowee as opposed to the blower.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea(bag) if you will.

Some of us just aren't up on the latest games and how they are played these days.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #193
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I've used sex to distract my boyfriend from gaming..so that he would then fall asleep and then it would be my turn to game.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:14 AM   #194
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I confess that I've used sex to distract my boyfriend from gaming..so that he would then fall asleep and then it would be my turn to game.
Reminded me of this: (xkcd #654)

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #195
fat9276

IC I wish my boyfriend were here right now! I just want to kiss him and kiss him and make-out like teenagers and run my fingers through his hair... I love to kiss just for kissing's sake. Kissing is awesome. Kissing him is amazing!!

I miss him
Old 01-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #196
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
IC I wish my boyfriend were here right now! I just want to kiss him and kiss him and make-out like teenagers and run my fingers through his hair... I love to kiss just for kissing's sake. Kissing is awesome. Kissing him is amazing!!

I miss him

I can sympathize. *hugs*
Old 01-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #197
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I miss kissing. I miss sex.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #198
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

Me too, the kissing before , during and after sex is what i miss most
nugget34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #199
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Be advised anyone reading this who eventually marries me: You must fuck me regularly. I'm going to add it to our vows.
IC I once dumped a guy due to lack of sex. He only gave in on the weekends, claiming work and back issues made it difficult during the week. We lived together and I offered to do all the work being on top! Alas, no. However, that breakup conversation led to a line he would repeat for years to people we knew mutually: "You're like an old Mercedes owned by a seventy year old woman. You like to go for a leisurely Sunday drive around town before parking in the garage for another week. I'm a Lamborghini. I am meant to be driven fast, hard, and OFTEN."

Most men would have taken it as an insult.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:08 AM   #200
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
IC I once dumped a guy due to lack of sex. -snip- "You're like an old Mercedes owned by a seventy year old woman. You like to go for a leisurely Sunday drive around town before parking in the garage for another week. I'm a Lamborghini. I am meant to be driven fast, hard, and OFTEN."
I confess it's no fun getting replaced for not meeting your partner's needs, so I've found it's a good idea to keep the S/O happy in this regard if I expected to stay in the relationship. I know I would be insulted by this quote, that's for sure.

-voice of experience