Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #201
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
IC I once dumped a guy due to lack of sex. He only gave in on the weekends, claiming work and back issues made it difficult during the week. We lived together and I offered to do all the work being on top! Alas, no. However, that breakup conversation led to a line he would repeat for years to people we knew mutually: "You're like an old Mercedes owned by a seventy year old woman. You like to go for a leisurely Sunday drive around town before parking in the garage for another week. I'm a Lamborghini. I am meant to be driven fast, hard, and OFTEN."

Most men would have taken it as an insult.
Would rep, but can't yet.
Not sure I understand that. I can understand missing cues (hey, she seems tired or preoccupied or otherwise not in the mood, and just not noticing that she actually IS in the mood), but I don't get not wanting to when asked directly. I mean, simple courtesy would indicate at least making the effort -- even if there were a physiological reason it might not actualy work (erctile dysfunction, fear of cardiopulmonary issues, bad contraceptive timing, etc) at least some kind of sexual intimacy should always be possible!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #202
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I miss dinner...drinks....(A DATE) the "dance"..or courting if you prefer... ...someone trying to actually engage you, to flirt with you...to talk with you and the first kiss.

Not this weird and highly annoying thing online where men think they are going to come to your house, whom you have never met, and you are going to drop your pants. lol They honestly believe this is how it is done and you're going to have sex and that's all they can talk about in IM over and over if you stick around to listen.....you cease being a person at this point, you have no value and you really don't matter. Blarg.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #203
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I could go back a year.

Even though you were deployed overseas and I couldn't talk to you very often, knowing you loved me kept me going.

Now what?

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #204
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel like a dirty birdie when i'm pantieless under my jeans.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #205
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I must always be a dirty birdie
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #206
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I must always be a dirty birdie

Why the eyeroll?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #207
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Why the eyeroll?
I was thinking of it as more of a wicked smirk
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #208
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I was thinking of it as more of a wicked smirk
ahhhh

Old 01-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #209
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

IC I just had yummy lovely cheesecake

Where's the sex?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #210
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

With the help of a Patterson trocar and a few inches of medical-grade silastic tubing, my goal of being able to breathe through my ears may soon be a reality. I'm sure the lucky lady will see this as a win-win despite the quasi-lobotomy scars...
Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #211
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
With the help of a Patterson trocar and a few inches of medical-grade silastic tubing, my goal of being able to breathe through my ears may soon be a reality. I'm sure the lucky lady will see this as a win-win despite the quasi-lobotomy scars...
This is the most elaborate way I've ever seen anyone seduce a woman into getting eaten out...as if you have to seduce a woman into getting eaten out. Usually the offer alone will be enough.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #212
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, but think of the endless possibilities for face sitting as long as you don't get ear-muffed by the thighs.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #213
Admiral_Snackbar

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
This is the most elaborate way I've ever seen anyone seduce a woman into getting eaten out...as if you have to seduce a woman into getting eaten out. Usually the offer alone will be enough.
My offer to perform on a lady is always there. It's there before the discussion even gets to that point. The issue is being able to breathe properly in what is otherwise a vigorous tongue exercise. If I could design a Cunnilingual Snorkel, the world would be my oyster :P.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #214
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fuck the rep gods, I wanna rep a huge portion of the most recent posts on this thread. made me el oh el
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #215
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My offer to perform on a lady is always there. It's there before the discussion even gets to that point. The issue is being able to breathe properly in what is otherwise a vigorous tongue exercise. If I could design a Cunnilingual Snorkel, the world would be my oyster :P.
You should have that put on a T-shirt.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #216
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
'The world is my oyster' is my line, pal.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #217
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
'The world is my oyster' is my line, pal.
I was originally going to go with "If I could design a Cunnilingual Snorkel, the world would be my bitch. Then the bitches would be my bitch" but I didn't want to sound disrespectful.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #218
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
You should have that put on a T-shirt.
It sounds too much like something the guidos would wear on Jersey Shore. And they'd end up spelling "cunnilingus" incorrectly.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #219
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm, it's usually called a clam where I'm from, but I guess oyster could work too if you wanted to keep a seafood thing going.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #220
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Men, who love the art of cunnilingus are a wonderful breed..and one who goes to great lengths to ensure his ability to stay on that one spot without having to come up for air and I lose the climax......well, he is the guy many girls dream about and is all kinds of awesome.... just sayin'

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?

Last edited by PunkyGurly74; 01-12-2012 at 08:01 PM.
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #221
lovelylady78

Quote:
It sounds too much like something the guidos would wear on Jersey Shore. And they'd end up spelling "cunnilingus" incorrectly.
You're right...they'd think it was cuntilingus.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #222
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
You're right...they'd think it was cuntilingus.
Actually I think they'd assume it was an alcoholic beverage.

"Give me anothah boilahmaka, you muhfucka, and put some cunnilingus in it!"
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #223
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Hmm, it's usually called a clam where I'm from, but I guess oyster could work too if you wanted to keep a seafood thing going.
Then again, I think I should retrospectively remove all references to shellfish and ocean-derived things, just to eliminate the obvious stereotypes.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #224
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Actually I think they'd assume it was an alcoholic beverage.

"Give me anothah boilahmaka, you muhfucka, and put some cunnilingus in it!"
Or they would probably confuse it with food, " Hey you shoulda tasted that eggplant cunnilingus I ate a lasta night, just like my muddah used ta make."
Old 01-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #225
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Or they would probably confuse it with food, " Hey you shoulda tasted that eggplant cunnilingus I ate a lasta night, just like my muddah used ta make."
If it would permanently sterilize them I'd give them all the eggplant cunnilingus they could eat.