Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Nekkid Queer Thread!

Starting this thread because suggestive pictures might be a little too risque for the current Pictures Thread but not fit into the Belly Thread. The usual rules (no pink, no pubes, no cover-up graphics) apply.

Show off your lovely fat arms, boobs, butts, legs, sexy outfits and the like!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok... so.
I have this.
it is honestly the product of a bored evening with the bff. xD
Old 04-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rawr!

*eyes pop out of sockets*
*fans self*
Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Wow, nice.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
ok... so.
I have this.
it is honestly the product of a bored evening with the bff.

*pounce*

Old 04-12-2009, 05:19 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is old as I haven't taken any new sexy pics in a while lol. Its from about September or October last year I think.

Attachment 62010

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 04-20-2009 at 04:12 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Good Lord, that's a hot picture, Bexy.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #8
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Good Lord, that's a hot picture, Bexy.
Why thank you very much

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #9
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Good lord! How did I miss this thread?!?! Krismiss that is such a HOT pic! You're gorgeous! Bexy, I can't see your pic, but I'm sure it's hot!
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

pic whore checkin' in.

& a cute picture of diaster117 and i (it fits, cause you know, i'm half naked there.)

Last edited by thatgirl08; 05-15-2009 at 08:17 PM.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
pic whore checkin' in.

& a cute picture of diaster117 and i (it fits, cause you know, i'm half naked there.)

Awww . I'm greasy there but I'm over it.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #12
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaster117 View Post
shut up, you're beautiful:]
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #13
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
shut up, you're beautiful:]
thanks babe.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #14
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaster117 View Post
I can't see any grease, but that sure sent my imagination into overdrive... and you are both adorable!

I took a bunch of pics but only this came out worksafe. Cropped because I am not wearing makeup and look silly without eyebrows.

Last edited by Cors; 07-14-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Ohhh, so pretty! You look so soft and peaceful!

So, uh, about those NSFW pictures...
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #16
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cors, why do you do this to me? Your pictures are so gorgeous, it hurts to look at them.

Last edited by butch; 05-19-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: I can't spell when in rapture to the loveliness of Cors.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #17
disaster117
Disappear here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can't see any grease, but that sure sent my imagination into overdrive... and you are both adorable!

I took a bunch of pics but only this came out worksafe. Cropped because I am not wearing makeup and look silly without eyebrows.
Hah, whatever.. trust me, I was not so clean at that specific moment.. but thanks!

And um.... talk about imaginations running wild?!?!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #18
TwistOfFate

TwistOfFate has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
ok... so.
I have this.
it is honestly the product of a bored evening with the bff. xD
Okay I am deffinatly enjoying this thread!
TwistOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Cors you look gorgeous:]
Old 05-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How did I miss these other pics? Loverly, loverly, loverly. I must stop drooling. Thanks muchly, disaster and kris!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
madvfxartist

madvfxartist has said some nice things

I must say, I really like this thread. Kinda is motivating me to take a few pics of my own....if I get the nerve to post them. :P
madvfxartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #22
madvfxartist

So, before I loose my nerve, here is what I've got. The others were blurry, and then my camera died

I am kinda shy so....I may get all nervous and take it down soon....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0056 small.jpg (35.1 KB, 327 views)

Last edited by madvfxartist; 05-26-2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 05-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvfxartist View Post
So, before I loose my nerve, here is what I've got. The others were blurry, and then my camera died

Very Nice! Glad you found the nerve to post, madvfxartist. Hope to see more of you around the boards.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #24
disaster117
Disappear here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvfxartist View Post

Aw don't be shy! I'm glad you decided to post too

Cute bra by the way. I usually don't even care about that kind of stuff (fashion just never caught on with me) but I'm lovin on the blue, haha.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #25
madvfxartist

Heh, I didn't care about stuff like color before, but I have realized that it makes me feel better about myself when I wear cute underthings. :P

I am trying to be less shy around! Thanks for your positive words!

BTW, my nickname is Minni.