Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title
Default Gay Scientists isolate "Christian Gene"

My friend just sent me a link to this and I thought it was pretty hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9W9pCtCyzs
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:19 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Funnny!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:36 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I couldn't stop laughing.....had to show it to my lab manager, who also could not stop laughing.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I couldn't stop laughing.....had to show it to my lab manager, who also could not stop laughing.
The fact that you work in a 'lab' does not surprise me and makes me love you all the more!
I have an image of you with mental hair in a white coat pouring different coloured bubbling foaming liquids from beaker to test tube while laughing maniacally! Please dont tell me i'm wrong about this!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's not far from the truth, although I have no idea what you mean by "mental hair."

I DO have a white labcoat, although it is stained with a lot of blood (have done autopsies, specimen prep, etc). These days, however, I am only working with DNA/RNA and very little actual tissue.

I DO use some very harsh, mostly-carcinogenic chemicals, some of which bubble (many of which fluoresce).

Test tubes, however, are a thing of the past. Most labs use little plastic Eppendorf tubes or longer Falcon tubes
Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Another fine report from the boys at The Chaser.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I rofl'd all over the place.

Thanks for that.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:31 AM   #8
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
That's not far from the truth, although I have no idea what you mean by "mental hair."

I DO have a white labcoat, although it is stained with a lot of blood (have done autopsies, specimen prep, etc). These days, however, I am only working with DNA/RNA and very little actual tissue.

I DO use some very harsh, mostly-carcinogenic chemicals, some of which bubble (many of which fluoresce).

Test tubes, however, are a thing of the past. Most labs use little plastic Eppendorf tubes or longer Falcon tubes
Ahhh perfect!. Actually, the blood stained labcoat was EVEN better than i could have imagined. By mad hair, i ment kinna like you had just had an electric shock.. you know, scientist hair!!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have forwarded it to the Religious Studies Department at my university.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh Noes!!!

I've got the Christian Gene and the Fat Gene!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:01 AM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I've got the Christian Gene and the Fat Gene!
Well at least you dont havr teh gay gene cause then you would have the trinity of scientific endevor!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:34 AM   #12
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol. sounds like something the onion would publish.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Well at least you dont havr teh gay gene cause then you would have the trinity of scientific endevor!!!
Hahaha!!!, yah, then I'd really be one for those
scientists to study.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #14
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

If there is a gay gene it clearly has a better sense of humor than that "other" gene in this vid.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amusing "related video" here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay5n2mRibpw
Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #16
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What I liked most was the footage of the gay scientist counseling the priest.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #17
Denial

Denial has said some nice things

Lol I have the christian gene.
Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #18
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Amusing "related video" here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay5n2mRibpw
Oh hahahaha!! i loved that!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #19
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Other Gene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
If there is a gay gene it clearly has a better sense of humor than that "other" gene in this vid.
Hahaha!!!, maybe the ones who don't have a sense of humor
are lying and don't really have the other gene after all.

The real funny thing is that "scientists" can be paid to discover
or prove what ever the funding source demands.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #20
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lol that's great!